Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Planning Future Plots or Sagas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
All plots or Sagas that involve the fate of most to all folk a part of this roleplay must be approved by the mods before posting it on this thread for everyone to pitch in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

I am proposing a Saga after the current plot, there will be certain rules that go with this plot that the other mods and I agree on. But since the whole idea was mine, I therefore call this Saga 'Rip In Time'

Rules
1. Remember the rules of Time travel, and why it is important not to draw too much attention to yourself. Very few people in the other timeline will know of the time travelers.

2. Only a few people are allowed to go on this trip in time. Those who could easily fall to temptation to change history to 'better' their own self image, or position or hell for the greater good, stay behind. This is not a free for all frolicking through time, but a mission to prevent a catastrophe from happening. and to hopefully kill the culprit. Because of this we mods will pick and choose who would be allowed to go and who wouldn't.

3. If someone here has characters who are not allowed to go at all, you can still be apart of it, by making OCs that Lived in the the timeline that the trip will be going to, either different OCs, or if they're characters still lived at that time, they can make younger versions of their demons that lived back then. There will be a few new cannons available. 1 is deffinitly taken, 1 is being competed for. that leaves other spots available to be taken for this purpose, or OCs can be made for this Saga (such as the parents of other cannons presently that lived in this era or any general OC that lived in this era.

New Cannons:
InuTaisho -- TAKEN = Reila_Raine25
Izayoi --
Sesshomaru's Mother --
Ryukotsueie --
Takemaru --
Menomaru --
Shishinki --
Totosai --
Panther King --
Toran --  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Since I am not signing up to be Naraku, one epic villain is more then enough for me. I know that Tailos will survive this encounter with the heros. I think after a little fluff roleplaying, what with Inuyasha making Kagome his mate and so on. Possibly the same might be going on with Sesshomaru and Rin or Hotaru --- seems to be a Love triangle there. Touga will learn what sort of man his father is first hand, and would agree to live with Hotaru as an adopted son. There might be some jewel shard hunting for a bit. But then the Heros will have to deal with Lord Tailos again, and move to intercept him in the process of a whole new mad scheme for world domination.

---------
Here is my Idea when we get to this point.
---------

Tailos would have gone to yet another apprentice yokai blacksmith of Totosais, and would have comissioned for a blade to be made for him, this blade is made from his own fang. It amplifies attacks of shadow or Flames or both. But it also has a special ability like all of the other demon fangs in the anime:

Tessiagia = Cuts Energy to create massive offensive attacks / absorbes energy.
Tensaiga = Brings the dead back to life / Heals
Sounga = Opens the Gates to Hell
Hotaru's blade = Disolves Magical energies (correct me if I'm wrong)

Tailos's blade = Opens a Portal through Time --- to the Past, not to the future as the future is not written. A portal or tear through time is a rarely used special ability, it takes months of recooperation before the ability can be used again, and the portal doesn't close behind him but fades away after a few days. (trying to put in as much defects into it to keep it from sounding too Godmodish.

----------------
His 'Mad' Scheme to ensure World Domination:
----------------

1. To get rid of both Inuyasha & Sesshomaru with one stone.
2. To gain possession of their fangs and the Sounga weather as trophies or tools for his power.
3. To ensure rulership over both the Shadow Realm & the entire Western Lands, possibly the southern lands too.

How? By using his fang to travel back in time about 200 years using his fang. Where he would have access to a young Sesshomaru before he inherited Tensaiga. And where he would have access to a pregnant Izaoyi. She wouldn't be very big yet, like 5 weeks pregnant with Inuyasha. He would be able to communicate with his past self, and with Ryukotsusei to plan the end of the white dogs to ensure a new future.

----Flaws to this plan----
1. The portal would still be open to the future / present time and would allow the heros to follow him to the past, but the portal will fade before any of them have a chance to get back home, the bone eaters well might still be there but it is just a well back then. In fact by the end of this scheme the thing that makes the bone eaters well a portal through time are the pieces of Tailos's fang by the end of this, they create the foundation, mix that with years and years of dipositing demon corpses into the well and it become the well that everyone knows today.

----The biggest known threat to Tailos----
Is being in the time when the Dog General, Inu no Taisho still lived and ruled with an iron fist, the demon who possess all three fangs (tessaiga, tensaiga, Sounga) and has an entire nation at his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm
the new cannons will be:

Inutaisho = I Play
Izayoi =
Sesshomaru's Mother =
Ryukotsusei =

----------------
Those so far on the list of who is going to the past.
----------------

1. Inuyasha
2. Kagome
3. Sesshomaru
4. Kurama
5. Tsuki  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 pm
so come in and ask questions, and plan in other subplots related to this plot to improve this saga, After the current plot and aftermath of said plot. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:02 pm
Koga traveling to the Past as well

I don't see why Koga can not travel to the past as well.

I understand that you believe Koga would be slightly inclined to try and destroy Onigumo, and any other things pertaining to him, but you'd be slightly mistaken. Indeed Onigumo would be weak without the shards of the jewel but Koga is no fool. You must remember that even through the bickering between he and Inuyasha, Koga still is a very intelligent young man. He would not purposely alter the time line of his comrade's lives out of respect for them. I mean that in the state that he would not want to be the cause of a death even worse than by Naraku's hands. Especially since he is going to avenge them in the future. As such Koga believes that he's carrying on their will to survive and fight within himself.

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm
I understand what you mean Aaron but we talked this decision over quite a bit. The main reason was in fact Koga going after Onigumo's ancestor. There were other reasons as well. Because of the fact that Koga is going into the Shadow Realm, we feel it would be unfair. Considering it is only 200 years in the past though, I don't see why you couldn't do Koga as a pup, since Im pretty sure he is quite alive in that time frame.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm
Well, if I want to stay involved in the RP, looks like I'd better come up with another character that already lives in the past. *sighs* I have doubts I can come up with another character that's nearly as good as Lorelai or her grandfather. sweatdrop  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm
GreeneyedPhantom
Well, if I want to stay involved in the RP, looks like I'd better come up with another character that already lives in the past. *sighs* I have doubts I can come up with another character that's nearly as good as Lorelai or her grandfather. sweatdrop
Why not make a youth profile of the grandfather, he is old enough in the present time, he must have been in his prime or closer to it over 200 years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 pm
Quite an interesting topic, my character may be expose to danger in either position. My apologies for not posting for a couple of days, it's been rather hectic over here.  

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Say, that's a good point. Now I just need to figure out what his occupation was before he decided to go overseas in his youth. Thanks for the tip. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm
Far as I know there are 2 possible people who want to take up Izayoi: Hotaru2 & Shimmering. I think to best settle who gets the post is to compare Izayoi posts from each of you to decide who would make a better Izayoi, to be posted here and I could put a Poll up to vote on who is better.  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm
Hm, not a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm
also i know it wasn't pointed out but the saga will start about two years after the current rp ends. also it was my thought we do a write off so good idea lol.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am
What's this saga about? Is it just a continuation of the one we're doing now?  
OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff