Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:16 pm
What's up everyone?

I've taken a look at all the fantastic and wonderful races we have, and decided that not only do we lack consistency, but some things are just plain ridiculous. Weaknesses are not consistent among same races, crossbreeds that shouldn't exist for any reason are running amok, and people love to have the ability to make brand new characters, make them insanely old, and attempt to take on the mods.

Enough is enough.

1. If you choose a race, you get their weaknesses; PHYSICAL WEAKNESSES THAT CAN BE EXPLOITED! I've grown long tired of people using silly personality flaws as a weakness, like to trusting or pretty faces or other dumb things. How does one judge a pretty face? How can you be too trusting but know when someone is lying to your face? No, that will all stop here. If you are a vampire, you gain standard vampire weaknesses, plus any you wish to add; and if I dare see anything that is some lame personality flaw and not something physical, your profile submission will be rejected faster than an ugly prom date.

2. NOBODY BEYOND THE MODS START OUT WITH AMAZING SUPER-DUPER WORLD SHAKING POWERS! We have been in this guild since its birth, which is why our characters are old, powerful, and have nifty abilities that extend beyond our races. We exist and have detailed descriptions of why we exist. If your in this guild for over a year, than you have a chance to challenge us and win; hell, if I see any other person here who isn't a mod but faithfully indulges in this guild for over a year and they wanna scrap, I'll gladly throw hands and we will settle this the old fashion way. But nobody here is going to be a demi-god, or some vampire-lycan-demon-sparklypoo mumbo jumbo just to justify their amazingness. Earn your spot through hard work and diligence people.

3. As for us Mods, we are subject to our own rules, for we set the examples to our guild mates. No hypocrites. I know for a fact each of us have a character that has been here for a long time, which means each of us get 1 and only 1 Mod Character (Save for Red; she us Guildmistress so she can bend these rules a bit, though I do expect her to set the example and play fair as well).

4. I wish to collect the Mods together and each of us will choose a race to rewrite up, going over basics like common powers, weaknesses, ranks and sub types of the race, any disposition to certain species, and areas that they generally favor over others. This way, we set consistent rules for everyone to follow, and from there we can devise a method of how people can increase power and earn more prestige.

If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions, please PM Alba Derosso.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm
I think I used personality weaknesses on my human charries, but thats because i thought that as humans, everyone should understand the physical weaknesses..being mortal.  

cDarkCelticWolf

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 pm
Than that's all you should have weaknesses. Psychological weaknesses and profiles are something to spice up a character, but unfortunately I find psychological things to be too unregulated and unusable. If your human, than being human is a weakness in and of itself and should be left that way. Psychological things are best left to be roleplayed out because other people cannot take advantage of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm
I agree. Do you want me to add that my charries are mortal, even though they are humans. fyi, mine were just created and haven't been accepted yet, though i did play on here a while ago, then left.  

cDarkCelticWolf

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:16 pm
Pretty much. You can create a psychological profile and add the too trusting or whatever else you wish in, along with what you like and dislike to add flavour.  
Admin Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games