Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm
Col.Beowulf

Isaac smirks and nods, "I wouldn't have it any other way." He says lightly as he snaps his fingers and scroll appears in his hand , he unrolls it as it was pretty long and held it for Memphis to see and read every word.

"Here you go and read it if you wish." Isaac says as he hands it over and then sits on the bolder waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Darsto_23

Memphis looked over the contract with excruciating detail. Frowning and crossing some stuff off while adding others in the margins, Before he handed it back he skimmed it once more and nods satisfied.

"There, now that is more to my liking, trickster." He hands the unrolled scroll back to the demon and smiles wickedly.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 pm
Col.Beowulf

Isaac took the contract back and looked it over and then smiled and nodded, "Alright then we have a deal" He says as he lets Memphis sign it and then Isaac snaps his fingers and the contract disappears. Then he snaps his fingers again they were in a nice good size care on another small island outside of the Vampire Island, "Now you wait here, I'll have some demons sent for you to feed off so you can just sit back and relax till I come tell you we will need you alright?" Isaac says with a grin on his face and his eyes glow green.

He then disappeared in the shadows and soon demons that were no use to Lucifer any more appeared chained up in front of Memphis to enjoy stealing there energy from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 pm
Darsto_23

Memphis lazily stroked the demons with a purple tentacle draining their essence and powers, all of their energy from them

He grows bored though wondering what this trickster has planned and trying to figure out his own plans for revenge on the Holy dragon that helped defeat him.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:32 pm
Wolfe Garm

Varos watched Desmond’s expression and just chuckled as he replied “true enough but it makes things easier that most don’t see who I am else we have more problems than not” Desmond inquired as he wrapped an arm around Bast “such as?” Varos shot him a look and just nodded “RRT” Varos nodded and stepped passed them shouting out order to get the ship ready to leave, leaving Desmond to follow Bast to their room which was nice when he saw it.

After some time, the ship left port without any issues, Varos’ crew was the best which made for an easier time than not. The ship glided through the water like a dream the island moving further and further away gaining speed as it moved effortlessly through the water. Below Desmond was amazed by how comfortable the room was that they were using, was expecting it considering what RRT has used in the past as well as everything else that he’s had to endure as a result of being moved around the globe for missions. For once this was a nice change of scenery though he did have his concerns going back to New Houston, it was one thing for Varos to be around there since they thought he was dead, but for him it was a different story entirely and could pose problematic if the wrong people see him there. Especially RRT personnel who were aware of his current assignment, but not letting that worry him to much he focused on Bast as much as he could and wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck before he spoke softly into her ear “quite a nickname you have there love” he kissed her neck again and smiled as he continued to hold her.

Bast gave a 'blush' but still gave a soft laugh over it, "It's because Uncle Wolfgang calls me Kitten. And I spent so long on the ship that the crew took me on as a kind of a mascot, I think," she said softly as she leaned back into him. But as she thought about it a bit more, there had to be more to it than that...

After a moment more of letting him hold her, she moved away to check their bags to see what needed unpacked for the trip as she tried to work through her thoughts before speaking, "It may have been more than that..." she paused there for a moment as she unpacked a few things, laying them on the bunk beside the bag until she had it completely unpacked and then moving it all to the dresser fixed to the wall. She moved to the second bag before starting to speak again.

"I'd just left my village for the very first time. I was supposed to be taken to the America's, to the Puma village there. Wolfgang told me that it had already been taken, everyone killed there by the Church... I guess the crew decided to keep me from... Well... Anyway, they all took me on, cheered me up, taught me what they could... Wolfgang took me back home with him for a while, Cassarria let me work in the Club... After a while, he wa able to take me to Sebastet's island..." she explained some of it to him but found that some of it wasn't fully clear in her mind.

She guessed that she'd blocked some of it all. Probably to keep herself sane over it all.

As she put the last of the clothes in the dresser, she leaned back against it and looked down at her feet, "There are some things that I can remember in harsh detail, other things are fuzzy and hazy... I can remember my brother's face when I left. He just stared at me, not even waving goodbye, never said anything... I can remember every detail of his face in that moment..." she paused there and took in a shaking breath before continuing, "I can remember Wolfgang's face when he told me about the Puma village. I could tell that he didn't want to tell me about it. It was almost as if he'd seen the aftermath personally and knew what I was facing if they caught me..." she paused again and moved to a different memory, "I can remember the look on Sebastet's face when she realized that my village was gone. The look on her face when she saw that I knew it too... The pain in her eyes...." she stopped there and shook the memories away as she focused on him again.

"But the time when I was in the Club... Some of that's a bit hazy... I think it's because I knew about my family but didn't want to admit it, didn't want to believe it... I think that's it... Maybe..." she trailed off, her eyes unfocused as she thought about the past again.

She shook her head again to shake the memories back again and gave him a small half-smile, "But the crew didn't want me to leave. The First Mate even cried when they got me to Sebastet's island. They all even voted to change the figurehead to one of me. I think Wolfgang vetoed it, though. But I am the only one to be allowed to climb higher than the crows nest... Wolfgang lets me climb anywhere I want to on the ship... I got very good at it, actually..." she did give some positives to it all.

Then she addressed something for him, "From the Club windows, you can look down on RRT across the street... None of them are allowed in the Club, the Sniffers catch them every time. Everyone enters through the main door except for Wolfgang's entrance for the ship and one other entrance that's guarded at all times. RRT can't enter the Club. And Cassarria has... friends... that can help you move around without being noticed... There are avenues there that can help you... And I left a note for Sebastet to show Jenny and... I think it was Voss you were thinking of?... Anyway, to show them the armory, on the same conditions she gave you..." she added that last bit, knowing that he'd appreciate the information, though she was a bit nervous about the note she'd left, hoping that it was the right move.

She wasn't sure why she'd said it all, but she'd needed to say it out loud. She hadn't spoken of those memories out loud to anyone until now. She hoped it explained a few things to him...  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff