cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 pm
"The Dungeon."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Dungeons, Evil doers beware. The Dungeons have been built for you. Each cell has spells and such that keep magik from being used in them or on them. and from magical transportation such as teleportation, or shadowtravel.

All cells have a straw mat, that are be-spelled so that the occupant when on it will always be facing the ceiling.

On the ceiling is carved the phrase;

"Dura lex, sed lex."
(The Law is hard, but it is the Law"),
"Ad iustitiam innocentes judicium iniquum."
(Justice be given to the innocent, Judgment unto the wicked.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm
Lio entered the dungeon right behind Sebastet and sniffed. No one had been here for some time. That was a good sign as it showed at least crime was down on the island some.

As he inspected the cells he noticed the writings on the ceiling and wondered if she thought that up. It's words of truth would make those who would be in cells question themselves and probably repent for their actions.

As he walked down the walkway, he could see where improvements needed to be made as he thought about how to go about making the improvements. His tail moved behind him and swung back and forth as he crossed his arms over his chest while one hand reached up and stroked his chin in thought.

"Is there a budget I am limited to?"

The style of the dungeon was indeed meant to punish and most likely forget there would be someone down here, should they be tossed into a cell as the walls were of stone.
Unless the prisoner was by the bars, there was no way one could see into the cell except from a front angle.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet shook her head, "Unlimited budget. I've already got someone lined up who can redo the cells with steel reinforced with other metals and a mage who can elementally lock them as well to prevent anyone from escaping from them. I mainly need them for times when one of the Were's goes nuts, or a vampire gets lost in bloodlust, or a visiting demon has issues.

"It'll mainly be a holding area for them until they can get their heads back on straight. The doors on each cell will be able to be opened only by one or two keys, held in a place only a very few people will know about. I don't need anyone with delusions of grandeur to lock me up in one of them,"
she explained to him as she lead the way further in.

"Some of the deeper cells will literally have to be cleaned out. My nose actually went numb cleaning these out, the deeper cells are worse. The other workers refuse to come down here until it's completely cleaned out. The central area down here makes the perfect training area, but I have to get the rest cleaned up before I can do that," she added, already able to note the sharper scent of waste and the scent of bodies turned to dust.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 pm
"I will clean them up and clean things out. I will be sure to have something to block the smell of dust and such. I have worked with decay before..."

He said nothing else to that as thinking about it had him frowning in remembrance.

"Once they are clean, I will be sure to bring the other workers down here to work. They are paid to work, not cry about conditions."

That military part of him came out, as he couldn't stand those who did nothing more than complain and cry about things they were being paid to do. He sniffed and could smell waste.

"Who is still down here? Is there a log of prisoners?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:58 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet readily agreed to everything then lead him further in so that he could see the first of the cells, "They're long dead down here. I've also banished the ghosts they left behind, so that worry is now gone. But as you can see..." she gestured to what was left of the person that had been locked up down here.

The shackles against the wall still held the bones of the arms and legs of the skeleton sitting against the far wall. There was nothing to show who the person had been in life. But when they had been alive, it was obvious that they'd been down here for years, locked up and starving to death.

"All of the cells are like this from here on... The previous owner of the castle was a self-styled pirate lord who managed to get himself killed by his own men. After that, it was a rogue vampire that I killed. I released the few people he had living down here, though for some of them death was the kindest mercy to give them. The rest of his captives were in the cells closer to the entrance. But they've all been out of use for at least five hundred years now," she added softly.

She alone carried the burden of what she'd found down here that first day and she kept it that way, knowing that there were too few who could actually handle it. But she still had the occasional nightmare about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:26 pm
Lio could see the shackled skeletons and said nothing about it. He had seen this type of punishment before, from both sides of the bars.
Once as a prisoner himself, then when he was punishing others as the guard captain before he attained General status.

Though what he did in his past for his kingdom when he punished their enemies......sometimes it was a necessary evil. Sometimes, only wickedness could be dealt with was with more evil as it was the only thing deranged beings could identify.

"Well, it is good they have been empty for so long. Shows that your island kingdom is doing well. That is a major feat many cannot boast about."

He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Let's look at the other areas. I am getting a bit claustrophobic."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gave him a smile and simply nodded as she lead him back out of the dungeon and headed for the staircases that would lead them to the ramparts. She found the dungeon a bit claustrophobic at times as well and simply agreed to what needed to be done.

The ramparts weren't that hard to tell as far as repairs that were needed. They didn't spend too much time up there before she lead him to the armory, the only other place that really needed work right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:01 am
Gallen strode into the dungeon and began stripping his armor off. He hadn't fully taken off his armor since the day he'd taken Snow as a student. Some of the leather had holes worn in it, which allows some random rays of sun touch his scarred flesh. Those few small spots had burned and putrified, leaving the leather attached by sickly strands of skin. Finally removing the last of his armor, Gallen was left with small rivulets of blood running down his chest and arms.

The Elder Vampire had taken one of the rooms in the dungeon as his personal quarters. He headed there now and tossed his armor onto the ground. Turning from his room, Gallen meant to seek a quiet cell to pound his frustrations out on the walls, a prisoner or two or anything else that came near him. The sound of his fists pounding stone and flesh resounded throughout the Dungeon, perhaps reaching nearby ears.

Devossy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:20 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade entered the old dungeons and found herself more than grateful that the place had been cleaned out long ago. The place smelled clean and earthy. Strangely enough, she actually felt safe down here.

She moved through until she found the cell she'd been preparing. It was actually rather large and multi-roomed, as if it had been created for some high-ranking prisoner. But the place was nicely furnished now with food, drink, clothing, bedding... Everything she could need...

But the kicker to the whole thing was the door...

The door was elementally-locked, meaning that she couldn't burn it down to get down, and there were only two keys to it. Sebastet had one. Blade had the other and was planning on giving it to Wolfe when he locked her in. It also couldn't be torn or ripped open and could withstand the force of a rogue Were gone insane. She knew, they'd tested it.

She gave a heavy sigh as she looked the place over again, feeling her skin starting to tingle as she worked at suppressing what she could feel coming on...

She had hoped to get another day or two, but that wasn't happening. She had to be locked in tonight. And she wouldn't be coming back out until her heat was over. But it had to be done!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:14 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy
Sorry for the small post, heads not focused fully, had to take some meds for the pain.

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric followed her to the cell in question, the meal had been delightful but conversation had been light, he wasn’t really one for conversations as it was but being close to Blade only made things more difficult her scent was becoming intoxicating which only made his head foggy his wolf anxious and the situation of locking her in there seem even more strange, perhaps it was just the scent of her that was making him act differently than normal, or perhaps his wolf had sensed more than was letting on, whatever the case like it or not he’d have to lock her in there and wait until everything was finished on her end. Stepping over to the door he lightly touched it and cringed when he was zapped by it briefly before he regained his senses, looking inside he noted that it was well stocked and relatively comfortable, not what he was entirely expecting considering looking at blade he finally spoke up “is this where you are going to be locked in?” he knew it was but awkwardness aside he was at least trying to be sociable and not some cold hearted b*****d who only put the job first, which tended to be most of the time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:55 pm
Wolfe Garm
Short is fine. We can work with it.

Blade was a bit nervous about him seeing it, but knew that it was necessary. She looked around again, noting that she'd gotten eveerything she could possibly need for her stay. She knew the door would hold, knew that it would even keep others out of the cell until her heat was over, so it was double protection...

She gave him a nod when he spoke, "This is it. I've been working on it for a while. I should have everything I need in here now. Good thing too..." she said softly as she looked over everything again.

In truth, this was what the dungeon had been remodeled for. Situations like this were its new purpose. It was a good purpose, though, however barbaric it might seem. Her heat, rogue were's, vampires in bloodlust, even elves gone nuts (not that any of them ever had)...

She finally collected the key from a small shelf above the bed and finally crossed the cell to stand in front of him and offered the key to him, "I'd like to say that I've got more time, but..." she paused as she pushed down another flash of heat before it could be detected, she was also actively pushing down her scent and blocking the pheremones so that there wouldn't be much of a problem.

"But I don't have any more time left. I can feel it starting to hit. I need you to lock it now and unlock it in a week. It'll run for seven full days and try to pull in everyone in the area. At least with the door locked, I can't get out and they can't get in..." she explained to him then lowered her head with her eyes closed as she held out the key a bit more firmly, "Please..." she whispered softly, nearly begging him to do it.

He took the key with obvious reluctance and she felt him move out the door. She stayed where she was, but with her back to the door. Then she heard a growl and felt someone get shoved into her, knocking them both onto the bed and pulling a surprised. She heard the door slam shut and the key turn in the lock, pulling a shout of anger from her as she struggled to get out from under the body on top of her.

A bit of struggling on both their parts revealed that someone had snatched the key from Wolfe, shoved him inside, closed the door, and locked them both inside together...

She ran over and slammed a fist against the elementally-locked door that was reinforced with silver and gold, pulling a pained sound from her as she backed off and cradled her hand to her chest briefly as she swore creatively enough and in enough languages to raise his eyebrows.

But her flash of temper had pulled her attention away from what she was hiding and her rise in temperature became obvious, along with an increasing tint of gold to her skin. And the pheremones started up, lightly at first thankfully. But it proved that she'd been serious about how intense her heat would be...

And this was just the light beginning of it, a beginning when they could both still think and speak... Or, in her case right now, swear alot...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff