KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:33 pm
Red Gypsy

"You speak of your dragon form as a different entity...why is that?" He snuffs playfully against her cheek and smirks looking over her bruises.

He trails his fingertips over her bare skin slowly thoughtfully and looks in her eyes.

"I look forward to that race...but I think food is taking priority right now.. I still haven't eaten since our rescue mission.." He stretches and rolls his shoulders before looking behind him and grinning.

"Have you seen these?" He turns around to show her his back flexing his muscles to make the red scratches pop out more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:06 pm
Col.Beowulf

She thought over her response to his question about her dragon and finally qave a small shrug, "Remember, I was raised human and had no idea I was actually dragon until I was about twenty-five. So in alot of ways, I'm still getting used to it, even after all this time. Sometimes, though, it helps me to think of her as a separate entity because her instincts aren't what I grew up with. When I'm in dragon form, I've noticed that I seem to be a little more confident, I guess is the right word for it, than when I'm in human form," she gave another shrug over the whole thing, not sure she could explain it any better.

When he turned and showed her his back, the sight made her gasp and put her hands over her mouth in shock, "Great Goddess! I am so sorry, Cedric!" she apologized, feeling bad that she'd hurt him like that. Of course, she'd been a bit carried away at the time... But she'd had no idea she'd scratched him that badly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 pm
Red Gypsy

He merely chuckles and shakes his head. "Don't be sorry." He climbs out of the pool and offers her a hand.

"I've always known I was a dragon so I guess that's why I don't see it as a separate part of me. But it makes sense."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha accepted his hand and let him help her from the pool then crossed to one of the benches where a few towels were always kept and passed one to him before starting to dry herself off, "I still feel bad for marking you up that badly. I had no idea I'd done that," she said softly then started to wring the water from her long hair before wrapping it in another towel then reached for her dress.

As she slid her dress back on then took her hair out of the towel and collected the gem, she turned back to him as he finished drying off and getting dressed, "I guess I think of it more like the Were's and shifters think of their animal forms. For them, their animal is more like a separate entity, a different personality within them, coexisting with them. I never really thought about it until now," she explained then gave a small smile when his stomach growled.

"Come on. We'd better get you fed before your stomach starts complaining any louder," she said with a hint of laughter in her soft voice.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Red Gypsy

As Cedric got dressed he kept his shirt and jacket off so they wouldnt rub against the scratches. He smirks and nods walking towards her licking his lips."That is one way to see it. I wonder though, you never did say if you had met any other angels or what you thought of them?

"I hope they have full deer on the table. That's my favorite. Well roasted with spices and herbs and flavorings."

He stomach growls just thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:52 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha couldn't help but laugh when his stomach growled again and lead the way to the door, "I've met a few. And I found them to be complete snobs who thought they were superior to every other race. They learned differently whey they flew away with a few singed feathers," she told him simply then lead the way to the kitchen.

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image

Snow was done locking her self....or more to the point she was bored. She had cleaned her chain whip, light a candle for her sister and watched it burned and slept to the point she was feeling sick from sleeping. So she headed off to let the maids clean her room as she headed to the underground pool. She remembered coming here with Dev and enjoyed her time down here. Tossing her dress and undergarments off to the side she jumped in and began to swim around. The water was wonderful as she floated and looked at the celling. So many thing where going through her head right now. Part of her wished she had some one to talk to but then she would jsut end up snapping at them or being cold.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff