• Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:33 am
Never judge a book by it's cover

Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Falmon Thromwatch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Falmon relaxes and sits back down and thought for a moment before he spoke again “well, I don’t know who the vampire is that was here, at least, for the moment. I’d have to search for the name of the vampire in question” he raised a hand to his chin and scratched it a moment “now that I think about it there was something unusual, in other locations there was mention of some group who’d been operating across the globe who’d been doing something similar to what you described the vampire here had been doing, whether or not it is related is hard to say” Falmon looked at Cain to see what he thought, in the back of his mind he was aware of what the child and cat were doing in the background, but out of respect he kept his concerns to himself since Cain seemed to know who it is that was also in the library.

As he sat there, he couldn’t help but wonder if there conversation wouldn’t be best conducted in more private as he heard additional voices in the library and simply glanced over at Cain and spoke again “it seems to be getting crowded in the library, this there someplace we might go to continue this conversation of private?” he gestured in the direction of new voices in the library and based on the sensitivity of this subject he wondered if what they were speaking of would attract unwanted attention or panic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may find that it is filled with valuable information.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:02 pm
Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Cain gave a nod and got to his feet, collecting his notebook and research book in the process, "Indeed. Let me put this up and we'll head somewhere quieter," he stated simply then headed to put his book on the way.

He passed Faolan in the process and pulled his blindfold off, "Your brother is hiding behind a planter by the Westerns," he told him simply, "Next time, just use your ears," he added as he put his book up and headed for the door with Falmon behind him.

When he passed Crisdean he paused, "No blindfolds in the library. No sense in having anyone but me trip over anything, after all. For the blindfold thing, consider the hallway of statuary, no one would care if anything in there broke. Or maybe the underground pool, then the little one could fight back," he offered and turned to leave but paused again.

"Oh yes. I got a note before. Not the one tonight, one before. Apparently there are two new residents, an aunt and her niece, I can't remember the names. But Lidia is going to be looking at the Aunt's magical training. But Sebastet would like the girl assessed to find out what she'll be needing to learn when the it comes out. If it's ice like the aunt, then Lidia can take it on. If it's fire, then Ash might be able to. But any of the other talents, she would like you to take her on when it manifests. Also, it would be a good idea for young Cullen to play with her. Apparently the young Hylarr has never gotten to play with other children," he added then gave Falmon a nod to follow him out the door and they left.

((Exit to Cain's Room))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:19 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gyspy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∝══╬═══════════→ _________ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ

҉ ___Faolan Beathan___҉

ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ _______∝══╬═══════════→

Faolan was making his way through the stacks without much issue using his ears and his magick as his trainer had directed him. "latest master crisdean isn't throwing objects at me.." muttered faolan, remember when he first started and as he got fairly good at just making his way over and around obstacles the druid had started throwing small stones or fruit at him to get him to be more aware of the environment around him. Cullen had taken to throwing raw and or rotten fruit while this was going on.

Faolan saw the soul light of the individual walking by and saw the person take the fold that was around his eyes. "hey! gah..I was usin mah ears mate!" Faolans piercing gray eyes flared and a fire danced across them. Faolan glared a bit at cain and eyed him up and down making note of him and of any objects that might be a threat to him. faolan growled low. "Awa’ n bile yer heid.." muttered faolan at cain "Faolan! do nae foul the air." spoke crisdean sharply looking up from the book of herbology he had been perusing as he waited for faolan. crisdeans sharp hearing picked up the young man's muttered words even from a distance. pounce smugly the cat sat upon crisdeans boots half-hidden in the vampire's cloak. his eyes flicking as he washed his for paw. faolan grimaced..then muttered tha mi duilich.." half-heartedly as he sulked off.

User Image

∝══╬═══════════→ _________ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ

҉ ___Cullen Beathan___҉

ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ _______∝══╬═══════════→

Cullen had found a small space behind a great big plant. he tucked himself behind it well and went looking through the small picture book he had found.
                                                    Cullen got lost in the pictures and didn't hear his brother's stealthy approach. Soon his older brother's hand grabbed him ruff by his scruff. "got ye wee scunner! I'm going ta skelp yer wee behind!" said faolan triumphantly. Cullen yipped and was drawn out of his spot and held a few feet off the ground by his scruff. "yeh Crabbit Eejit" muttered Cullen as he was shaken and carried off.
                                                    Soon faolan came back clutching Cullen by the scruff of his shirt as the small boy pouted silently.

User Image
                                                    ∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

The druid glared at Faolan, and the man put his scruffed brother down but a firm hand upon him. "Things To be controlled are the hand, the tongue, and desire.... " said crisdean to faolan. then turned his attention to Cain. "young faolan was nae in danger of causing harm, but to his pride. id nae cause basts books to be minged. and i doubt your balance is as such to cause your tripping. "he spoke softly, but jovel."as to wee cullen... he is young but he has the spirit of the wolf in him and claws to match." said the druid thinking of all the small knives the boy had on his person and could use.

He gave a small bow as the man-made to leave and was about to lecture faolan and his brother when cain paused. crisdean listened close to the man's note. "aye, i shall assess and instruct those sabastet wishes...or heal that which the gods(dess) have given me the ability to heal... as to wee cullen..aye to long has he been without much friendship save his wee cat. others his age would do him well." said crisdean and gave a bow to Cain and falmon and steeping aside so they could exit.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:55 am
{{after saying their farewells to the others. Crisdean lectured Cullen, and Faolan. After said lecture, the group returned to Crisdeans suit.}}

~party has left the library and entered Crisdeans suite.~

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash