Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trinity Sight: Cross My Heart

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the sole purpose of writing and roleplaying with a purpose to convey righteous moral messages through the core storylines. 

Tags: Fantasy, Intense, Writing, Purposeful, Action 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi
Follow the Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:40 pm
Adonia

I put my hands on my hips in frustration and catch up with Dante in no time.

"Hey...I could have done that myself! I didn't really need your 'help'!" I tease, snickering and sticking out my tongue mischievously.

"Oh well. He's here. Um.." I look around, trying to figure out what we could do to safely remove the bullet without the person trying to take it out getting hurt.

"Chopsticks, anyone?" I say with a nervous laugh as I pick up two pointy sticks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

Artair nodded for a moment before he took the two pieces. He carefully tore two small pieces from the long strips before grabbing a stick. Once this was done, he looked at the water in the stone, which was now starting to boil. Without hesitation, he threw the two small pieces into the hot water.

"This would be better if we had some super glue," he muttered quietly to himself before looking at Adonia. "Do you know how to fix a bullet wound?"

If she didn't, then he hoped someone else did. He would if he had to, but he didn't want to be the doctor of the group.

(OOC: Let me know if you need me to edit)

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

I raise a brow when Artair throws the strips in the boiling water and picks up a stick, but shrug and look to him when he asks Adonia if she knows how to fix a bullet wound. "I know how to fix it... And silver doesn't bother me like it would you guys... So once I get to the point where i wouldn't bleed like crazy into him, I could take care of it." I speak in a soft, but clear voice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Dante looked at Adonia with crossed arms." Oh yeah, then why did you let me help then huh?" He smirked, poking her forehead.He soon shifted back since he didn't have to carried anymore heavy weight.His yellow eyes disapearing to his normal teal color."I really don't know how to get out a bullet, we don't even know how deep it's in his arm so maybe sticks will help...then again maybe you should clean them first." He said rolling his eyes at the word chopstick. He didn't see how that could work but it was a good laugh anyway.  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:53 pm
Adonia

I make a playfully pouty-angry face at Dante again before looking back to Dajana.

"Um...here, this is weird, but..." I get the wet cloths and give them to Dajana, "...at any point that anyone is less bleedy and infection-y -bad grammar and whatever, I know- we could use stitches and...spit? Well...since wolf spit is so regenerative, faster with healing and stuff and werewolves are especially fast at healing since they have transforming capabilities and stuff. I'm not sure if this guy right here is actually a werewolf, a loup garou or what, but there's got to be some sort of silver infection because of how fast it's swelling. So...maybe we can use 'chopsticks' to fetch the bullet out in order to get in more precisely and not excessively irritate the surrounding tissue and risk having any sensitive group members get hurt."

With all the freaking out and worrying, I almost completely forget the question Atticus asked a few minutes ago.

"Atticus...a family is a group of people where you are accepted, loved, and cared for and you feel...safe around them, whether they're related or not." I say with a smile as I try to keep from getting nervous and prepare the "chopsticks". Maybe this can be a..."surrogate" family...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

I look at Adonia for a moment, a bit skeptically. "So... to avoid irritating his arm... You're going to shove two sticks you just grabbed off the ground into his wound?" I wasn't trying to be rude... It just seemed a bit off... I hold up the cloths she handed me. "And...thanks..." I then turn back to Artair and hand him the cloths once more. "Look good enough to you?" I ask with a small smile, speaking lightheartedly.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,

"Adonia, if you are going to use sticks, put the ends into the hot water. Because even something as simple as a stick can give an infection," Artair pointed out to her before turning to look at Dajana. He gave her a slight nod before taking the hot pieces of cloth.

"It will do, this might burn," he replied with a warning. He grabbed one of Dajana's bloody hands by the back before he placed one of the hot wet cloths on the injury. His hold was firm, but not enough to be uncomfortable to anyone. "This will kill off any bacteria. It may not be as strong as alcohol, but it will work."

Just as messed up as me

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am
User Image

The moment Artair grabbed my hand, I felt a million butterflies, but soon it was hurting and a soft growl escaped my throat just out of natural reaction. I attempted to stop and ended up continuing to hiss through my clenched teeth. "Okay...Not too comfortable..." I say through my teeth, the dumb growl escaping with my voice. "Don't take the growl personal...." I continued before whimpering softly.  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:49 am
Adonia

I shake my head with a smile.

"Of course, goofballs. These are our little natural tweezers," I explain since it still seems like no one gets it or they all think it's dumb.

I let the sticks soak for a little before taking a deep breath and beginning to try to get the bullet out.

"Are...are you doing o...okay, Dajana?" I ask, trying to make small talk to keep me from freaking out too much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 pm
Dante smirked at Adonia untill he rolled his eyes at Artair." Didn't I basicly just say that?" He grumble to himself. Of course he gave the idea of cleaning the sticks before jabing them into the guys arm but Artair gave a more techical approach, though he would never admit that to anyone there. Since there seem nothing from him to do now he went back to "his" tree, he seem to like it a lot and it kept him far away from the kill joy.Climbing up he laided on a branch like as if he was a red panda, it was pretty comfy for him.Watching as Adonia pick at the guys arm to get the bullet out he could see she was having trouble." If your having trouble then let someone else do it, no point of getting a weak stomach over it."  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

I simply nod when Adonia asks me if I'm doing ok, but then I look over to her and see that she's having trouble. "Adonia," i begin with a hiss as Artair continues. "Why don't you cut it out? I can take the bullet out without trying to chopstick it out." A low growl escapes my throat again, just out of reaction to the pain. I hoped Artair wouldn't think I was actually feeling hostile toward him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,

Artair continued his work, not really caring about Dajana's growls. All that mattered to him was to focus on his work. But when he heard Dajana speak to Adonia, he spoke up.

"No, you won't. It is never a good idea to work on someone with bleeding hands. I thought that your military training would've taught you that." Artair stated before he look over at Adonia. As he continued to speak, he made it clear he was speaking to both girls. "Besides, it will do her some good to get some practice and I am sure it will be fine. If anything happens, I will help."

With that said, he began to wrap the dry strips of cloth on each of Dajana's hands.

"Make sure you keep them away from water and be careful of getting it dirty for the first few days. Since we do not have any alcohol or super glue, we will have to be extra careful," he said to Dajana as he finished the last of the wrapping.

Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

I look at Artair with a bit of surprise when he tells me what to do, but I quickly furrow my brow a bit and look at him with more of a pout. "But... I... I could help... And wait..." I begin to process the last bit of what he said and look a bit worried. "How am I supposed to clean myself and...live in the woods without getting these wet and dirty?!" I don't seem to realize the fact that I don't have to listen to him, I just seem to take whatever he says as fact...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm
Alastor sighs as he wakes up completely calm now, "will you lot stop faffing about and get this bullet out of me i have a metalic taste in my mouth now" as he looks around before settling his head back and looking straight up.  

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 pm
Adonia

I mostly just have an unsettled stomach -not from being grossed out, but in fear of this guy's health- and only say"O...kay..." lightly before Artair tells Dajana what to do, and since Dante is in a tree, I just may as well let him stay up there to keep away from fighting the very person he was going to be forced to kill.

When my "patient" begins talking, I say, "What do you think I'm doing? Now please hold still and stop talking so I can get a good grip on this in such a tight spot. These sticks are actually good for this since it's such a narrow area, and we'll work on the infected blood in a sec. Let's get this jerk bullet outta here..."

I hold my breath to steady myself as I pull the stupid thing out as carefully as possible.  
Fantasy & Sci-Fi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games