Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zhan's Academy for Young Masters

Back to Guilds

A fantasy school RP taking place during a war. 

Tags: School, Fantasy, Role Play, Castle, Civil War 

Reply Zhan's Academy for Young Masters
The Art of Zhan's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you would like me (or someone else in the guild) to draw your character(s). If so, this is the place to request! I've already drawn several pictures of Ignis (of course), and I am very tempted to draw the other characters. However, if you want art for your character, make VERY detailed descriptions of appearance (and maybe even make a little tektek avi for aid as well). Thank youz! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:43 pm
Only JUST found this thread (shows you how much I pay attention to the main board...Anyway, I've love it if you could draw Leivi. Here's her fox description, directly from her char sheet:

Silver Tsumugari
Leivi stands about half the size of the average human when on all four legs; she is about six feet tall when standing on her hind legs. Her fur is a light silver that seems to glitter in the light, particularly that of the moon. Her nine tails end in tips of snow white, with the tail itself having a gradient transition from the glittering silver of her body to the snow white of the tail-tips. Her eyes are colored such that people have described them as molten gold cast into irises and placed around pupils made from the black sky of the darkest night. Her fangs are sharp and white, which appear imposing and threatening to those who cross her. During class hours, she walks around with a pair of custom "saddle bags" to carry her supplies in.

And her human form:

Silver Tsumugari
Her "human" form is a young woman of roughly seventeen who is well-endowed. She is curvy, but not excessively so. Leivi designed this form in her views of feminine beauty, and as such was conserative on many proportions, while being generous to others. Her long light-silver hair ends in tips of snow white, but with a smaller gradient than her tails. Poking out of her hair are her fox ears. Protruding from the base of her spine are all nine of her tails. Her canine teeth are much longer than a normal human's, as are her pointed fingernails. When in this form, she rarely ever actually has clothes at the time, but when she does, it's usually either form-fitting but conservative length-wise, or loose and skimpy. In this form, she carries her "saddle bags" as twin satchels.

You can do either one (or both, if you feel like it!), but I'm personally more interested in the fox form, as it is her preferred AND natural form.  

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 pm
Silver Tsumugari

(Your inattention is the main reason WHY I was promoted to Vice Captain XP)
Cool, cool! I'm glad you were already extremely detailed because some of the others are harder to visualize as closely as possible to the creator's vision with the less detail. I'm lookin' forward to this! wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Yeah, I'm usually really detailed with my descriptions. But, you should know this from my writing! I'm looking forward to seeing how your image(s) turns out!  

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Zhan's Academy for Young Masters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers