7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Wulfric nodded when Blade left and wind said what he did, admittedly he was not going to let her go it alone for any reason, and the bond between them showed more than not to how he felt, as much as how she felt and took off after her without any delay. Ashigaera watched as the raven flew towards everyone and not wanting anyone getting hurt, she acted immediately, her crystals glowed sharply as she lifted a hand up, immediately a birdcage made of ice shot out of the ground catching the bird in midflight closing around it, after which the birdcage sat on a pedestal of ice. Ashigaera noting that Lidia was needing her when she was free gave her an acknowledgement and looked at crisdean “would be a good idea to make sure that the raven doesn’t get out of hand, no one is to be hurt while on castle grounds especially here in the garden, Sebastet would be very upset, as would Lidia” Ashigaera stepped forward a moment in full view of everyone and simply bowed slightly before she took off to the front room to see what Lidia needed her for.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:29 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Wind smiled at both females and Egan, "I've had a very long time to practice with my magic. I'm pretty limited to the flames but I can do alot with them, thanks to alot of practice, determination, and the help of a very old friend," he said simply, offering them all another kind smile as he let the flame-dancer finally fade.

Then he noticed the bird when Morrigan mentioned it. But he had to laugh as Ashigaera put it in an ice cage, "I've been wanting to do that for decades," he commented as he limped over to the cage.

He gave a small slightly sad smile as he recognized the bird. Sad, because he'd thought Crisdean and the boys dead by this point. Still, he was oddly grateful that none of them had been here to see what he'd endured in the last two years.

He reached out for the door to the cage, "Hello, Wyrda," he said softly as he opened the door and the cage simply disappeared, allowing the bird to land on his forearm. He stroked it's chest feathers gently then limped back to the bench to sit down since his leg was threatening to drop him.

As he sat down he smiled at Samirra again, "This is Wyrda, the friend of my very old friend, Crisdean. Wyrda, this little one is Samirra. Be nice to her. That is her aunt Morrigan. And this is Egan, who you might recognize from the village," he made the introductions then lifted his arm for the bird, "Now, why don't you go tell Cris to come over here and stop being such an enigmatic and secretive bit. He can come over and be social for a few moments," he told the bird, smiling when it simply croaked his usual, "Wyrda... Wyrda..." then flew off.

He looked at Morrigan and Samirra and shrugged one shoulder, "Things like this happen all the time around here," he said a bit sardonically.

Still, he was thankful that the bird was distracting everyone from his leg. It was starting to hurt a bit. He'd been on it longer today than in the last two years. He knew he'd have problems with it for the rest of his life, but it still chaffed a bit that it was hurting at all and not healing fully.

He guessed he'd just gotten used to being able to heal better...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:30 am
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

Crisdean having been distracted by his own thoughts and trying to give wind his peace. Crisdean had been simply standing in the shadows and had been mussing over the dancing shadow in his own hand. Thus when Wyrdia the raven desired to investigate the sparkling fire he was unable to call him back. He sighed and ground his staff into the soil. "the feather-brained fool of a bird is going to get himself hurt....Uthyr was never this impetuous." he said to himself remembering the eagle that had been with him when he first arrived at vampire island. Crisdean frowned at the caging of the bird, and his eyes flashed their silver glare at Ashigaera. "I ken full well the rules of this sacred ground as I was here and helped rebuild it before its second destruction. The feather-headed bird just has an over-developed sense of curiosity. hed harm none....save by my word." spoke crisdean in softly but with a stern lilt to his normally calm
brogue.

After Crisdean had said his piece and watched Ashigaera leave on her own business he turned his gaze upon the bird and the gathered group.
"aye now have ye WindSong...Been wanting to cage the creatures of the air and land...tsk tsk..young one what would Cullen think tey hear you say such." stated crisdean as he steed forth from out of the shadow of the plants and trees,
Crisdean watched Wind as he limped and a frown came to his calm visage. so much time had passed between the exile of himself and his charges, He had missed this place and land. He had tried to send letters or messages to the island but in the chaos of the time who could say if they ever arrived save the one that Aten had received and replied to.

"Wydria!...." cried the frustrated raven as he had lost sight of the flame and was sent to return to his perch upon Crisdeans staff ruffling his feathers and preening. "pardon the raven he is new...and has yet to learn the manners needed for polite company." he gave a slight bow of apologies, the raven muttered in his raven way something and flew off to perch in a tree. " and as to enigmatic and secretive....", he spread his arms out and smiled slightly. "I cannae help be what I am..." he said. "halò, wee Samirra, lady Mór-Ríoghain, and Egan." he greeted the group. leaning upon his staff he watched the pain upon wind. he would have to do something about that. he never could stand to watch others in pain. " Wee Cullen, and Faolan will be arriving into yon port er the weeks out òran-tàlaidh." said crisdean to wind calling him the name Cullen used for him when Cullen had first meet wind and aten. He reframed from calling him kitty; he leave that to Cullen. he knew telling him that both of the boys he had met before the destruction that Goh had brought had forced their exile would hopefully bring some peace to him. His hand went to one of the pouches at his side. his hand moved through it as he pondered what herbs and potions he had on hand that may help with wind but he would need more information on the wound.

Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Morrigan returned Wind's smile as he started to explain that he'd had plenty of time to practice with his magic. She wondered just how long she would have to practice to figure out how to do anything like the fiery dancer. She raised an eyebrow as she heard him talking about the bird, noticing the slight sadness. She decided that she wasn't going to say anything about that. She didn't know anything about him yet, and she really wasn't one to point out the problems of others when she had so many of her own.

She watched a bit awkwardly as Crisdean moved over to the group and spoke to Wind. She gave him a polite nod in acknowledgement when he addressed her, though she was starting to feel a bit of discomfort from both her demonic and wolf sides. She noticed that her skin was starting to take on a slight golden tone again, causing her to frown. Ash had told her that she had a while before her heat ignited again, but something seemed to be pushing her in that direction faster. She looked over the group, trying to figure out what could be causing her problem. It only took her a moment to figure out just what it was. A quick examination of Egan allowed her to recognize him as an Alpha, one that didn't have a Mating bond yet. Her wolf was feeling that and starting to get agitated by that fact.

She took a deep breath and tried to get herself under control again, to no avail. She let out a soft sigh and gave the group an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but I think that I need to go for now," she stated softly. She looked over toward Sally and Mara. "I'm sorry, but I may need you to keep an eye on Samirra for a bit. I may not be back to our rooms for a day or two. It's hard to say just how long this'll take." She knelt down and placed a kiss on Samirra's forehead. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Be good." She got back up and gave the rest of the adults an apologetic look again. "It was nice to meet you all. I wish we had gotten to speak a bit longer." She took a few steps back and looked around a bit, trying to figure out just which way she should go. She took a moment to remember the quickest path that she had seen to the forest and started to run in that direction, shifting into a large wolf in the process. The wolf considered approaching the group again but decided to continue on towards the forest instead.

Egan Savage
Egan reached down to take Wind's hand. "I should've gotten more practice than I have," he said. "I didn't want anyone to see me using my flames and realize that I wasn't just a Werewolf. It didn't really matter in the end, though." He gave a polite nod to Morrigan as she introduced herself and then had to smile when he heard Samirra's giggle.

He looked up as Crisdean approached, though he quickly started to get a strange feeling. It only took him a moment to realize the situation that Morrigan was in as he noticed her skin starting to turn gold. He sighed as he heard her start to speak. He gave Crisdean a polite smile a moment after Morrigan ran off. "It's wonderful to meet you, Crisdean."

Samirra was still smiling as Wind allowed the fire dancer to fade away. She looked at the bird curiously for a moment and then giggled a bit when she heard Wind telling the bird to be nice to her. She gave Crisdean a very cheerful wave as he approached the group. She frowned when she heard Morrigan speak and then shook her head a bit as she watched her aunt run off and shift as she headed towards the forest. She looked back towards the group. "She's having a lot of trouble with her wolf," she said quietly. "Her wolf has been so mad about everything. I'm kind of surprised that she didn't try to pick a fight. That's what she's done the last few times she shifted near other people. I guess that she didn't think she could win a fight. I hope she's not gone too long." She tried to get rid of her sad and troubled expression as she looked back toward Crisdean. "It's nice to meet you, Crisdean. I like your bird."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Kalani was restless for some time, laying where she was in a place so foreign to her left her extremely uncomfortable, her mind was still trying to come to terms with the fact that she had been able to get away from the enemy. Eventually she sighed as she got up, not sure where to go, the room was comfortable, but she felt so out of place here and simply walked over to the door and opened it. She poked her head out the door her ears perked up when she didn’t see or hear anyone so she stepped out into the hallway and looked around a moment before she closed the door. Nervously she started walking down the hallway, with nothing but her feathers and a shirt that colored her up relatively well.

Kalani walked for a time before she found herself at the stairs and went down them to which she found herself where she was before, she was looking around before she caught sight of one of the staff members walking over to her “is everything alright?” Kalani stood there looking at her for a moment before she spoke up “uhm, is there someplace I can go to be outside a bit?” the woman smiled and nodded “of course the garden is just through those doors” she pointed towards the doors to the garden and stepped aside to let her by, Kalani nodded her eyes fixed on her as she stepped by her to go to the doors to the garden.

Once outside she was surprised by how big the garden was, she took a deep breath as she stood there just past the door to which closed behind her but at this point she wasn’t at all bothered, and just started walking forward further into the garden. Kalani’s ears perked up immediately as she noted voices, her training kicked in immediately and instinctively as she rushed forward keeping a low silhouette as she did so. Seeing trees she shifted forward using the shadows to get close to them after which she carefully climbed up them without much difficulty and took a high but easily hidden point in the branches which allowed her to see everything around her but allow her black but tinted feathers to blend into the shadows, her ears shifted slightly to allow her to hear everything around her, her eyes were fixed on the group a distance away, curious but overly cautious of them and simply would observe so that she could better understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:43 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Wind just grinned at Crisdean, "Not everything, Cris... Just that bird..." he teased then he gave a small nod to Morrigan as she left. He turned to Samirra with a smile, "She'll be alright. What she's going through isn't easy for her right now, but it will get better. She will get better... Right now, just have patience with her," he told her softly then looked up at Mira and Sally.

The two human servants each placed a concerned hand on the girl's shoulders, "Ladies? I think Samirra here could use something to eat and a look in either the courtyard or the library. What do you think, Samirra?" he finished with asking her what she wanted to do.

While he'd also picked up on their eavesdropper, he motioned to Cris and Egan to pay no attention to it. For now, they simply needed to get Samirra moved on before they could explore the newer arrival.

He'd seen Crisdean looking at his leg and knew he'd have to explain about the attacks by the Hunters two years ago and the deaths that had come from it all. But he wasn't sure about explaining it all in front of Samirra...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Samirra looked a bit uncertain as Wind turned to look at her with a smile. She simply nodded as he assured her the Morrigan would get better. "She always has before," she stated softly. "But those times were for me or my Daddy. She's never gotten better for herself before. She just keeps going and ignoring her problems until she can't anymore, and then she breaks for a bit. Then her wolf comes out and she either hurts people nearby or runs off into the forest to hunt for a while. I always find her curled up and covered in blood after. And then she pretends she's okay again." Her voice was soft and sad, showing just how much her aunt's situation affected her. She really just wanted her to be alright and stop hurting so much. She wanted her to finally be happy.

She looked up at the two human women as they each placed a hand on her shoulder. She managed a sad smile and then looked over to Wind. "I am pretty hungry. And I do want to look around some more." She looked back to Mira and Sally. "Let's go get something to eat. And then will you show me some of your favorite places in the castle? I want to explore but I can't decide where to start."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:26 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic
We'll carry you through, but getting stuck isn't an option...

Sally and Mara just smiled at her, "How about we start with the kitchen then show you the library and see where we wind up after that," Mara said simply before giving a nod to the others as they led the little girl away.

Wind watched them go and even waved at the little girl when she looked at him over her shoulder once. Once they were out of sight, he gave a sigh and looked down at his leg, giving it a brief rub without looking at Crisdean or Egan.

But he had to give a small smile when Egan simply knelt by him and started rubbing at his leg, softly asking if it was bothering him. He gave a simple nod, "A bit... I've been on it more today than I probably should have so soon... I know it may never be completely whole, but it'll take me a bit to adjust to that," he said with a shrug of one shoulder, leaning in to give Egan's cheek a brief kiss for the massage.

Then he looked up at Crisdean, "After you and the boys left, the Hunters came... They caught me, my sister, Dev, Dancer, and Desha... They started torturing some of us... Dev managed to escape and bring help, but the damage was done... While they were torturing me, they brought Desha in and forced him to watch it. Then they removed his curse of immortality... He died horribly... After that, they tortured his son... The others here managed to get us out... shortly after that, they came again... That time, they caught Aten, Anube, Snow, and Michael... A few others... They simply killed them....That's what you missed, old man...." he told him, his voice a little numb despite the obvious internal torment over the events he was speaking of.

He watched Crisdean's face for a long moment, watching the emotions play over his features before the druid turned and left him and Egan alone. He gave another sigh and put his head on Egan's shoulder in silence.

He knew they were being watched, but also knew that the one watching them wasn't a threat...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:09 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

cTheAngelofMusic

Kalani watch with such a focus on those she was observing that when she shifted the crack of a branch was what broke her focus on them “(Avaris) CRAP!” Kalani yelled as the branch came out from under her, and she fell out of the tree hitting a couple of branches on the way down before she could catch herself. Extending her feathers on her arms and at the end of her tail allowed her to hit the ground relatively smoother than if she hadn’t deployed her gliding capabilities. When she landed on the ground she couldn’t help but lay there on the ground looking up at the tree branch she was on and simply sighed before she sat up rubbing the back of her head a bit before she retracted her feathers and sighed again, that was sloppy she thought as Kalani carefully got up and looked up in the tree again seeing the branch she had been perched on and shook her head as she came to the conclusion that it wasn’t really sturdy for her to sit on, and just looked around a moment before she walked back over to the tree and just sat down by it.

As she sat there Kalani couldn’t help but feel out of place here, everything around her just felt so… foreign to her that nothing about this place felt right to her, admittedly her home was very different than this place which made her wonder just how different it was. Kalani looked at the building around her and couldn’t help but think that this place might be an outpost of some kind or a military installation, considering the walls were high and from what she could tell there might be watch towers that maintain perimeter security, it was comparatively similar but again… very different.

“(Avaris) I wonder what this was used for?” she looked around and couldn’t help but feel like the high walls and the garden in the center of it all seemed well out of place. Sighing again she laid back against the tree her tail moved to her left side as her eyes scanning around in front of her noting that there wasn’t much going on, a few people were about besides the ones she was watching who seemed to be tending to the garden, the concept wasn’t unfamiliar to her since growing food was a normal thing for her kin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:33 am
h[hey red, garm; sorry for not replying sooner things have been a mess at work and its been hard to get the chance to pop onto here. but things..."seem" to be getting back into a flow so hopefully "getting stuck" as you call it will not happen.]

Crisdean waved goodbye to little Samirra. "mòran taing, wee one. have a nice day" he thanked her for her comment about his rude raven. Crisdean smiled nicely to her as she left with the maidservants.

Crisdean returned his attention to wind and Egan watching them both. noting again the pain of Atens leg and Egan administrations to it.
Crisdean listened leaning heavily as he listened to the news that failed to reach him and his two charges; not from lack of trying on his part he had sent messages, attempted to scry and other divinations but a vail had been placed over the island and other things had kept out the letters he had sent or hoped to get from his friends left on the island. their sudden exile from the elvish lands and vampire island had been a ruff day and its screams fires and pain still was in his eyes. now new pain filled his eyes, as a silver tear fell.

He knew or rather guessed heavily that Aten had perished for it was the one letter that had made its way to him. a letter to Cullen and inside ...two scales and blood. one of the scales was even now worn by Cullen on a silver necklace the other likewise made lay in Crisdeans pocket waiting to be given to Wind. He sighed deeply hearing about the death of Snow and others he had known and helped. He pulled back the hood of his dark cloak and let the sunlight that filtered through the trees fall upon him his raven black hair fell down to his shoulders and his pale face was looking rather worn but his eyes his normally calming eyes held much of the pain of the world as his mind went through all the memories in his past. death, and pain. His eyes were now wet also with fresh tears. " After the crowning of the Alfkin king of the people of the star.." he started his own story after wind had finished. " I myself had helped make diplomatic tyes with them and sabby. The boys and I had gathered in their kingdom for the coronation feast. the boys were to learn a bit about the world they now encountered. a small bit of fun before returning to the castle and training their arts. Hunters or mercenaries sprang from ambush. Falion still with his minding leg could not move well and wee cullon was only 5..so the sudden of it all stunned him.. " he sighed and closed his eyes and flashes of the elvin castle burning the enemies running and killing all. the kingdom of those elves was small and newly started, its new queen was friends with Snow. all gone.. all gone. " the assault upon our would-be allies. I carried who I could to safety. thought I could get back to the castle to the halls of the werekin and regroup. but hunters came for me and the boys on our way back. the boys injured, my own strength falling, pursued. and when with the strength in my heart..I made a weaving in the world. and made a gate with the last of my strength and that of wee cullin and steeped from this island into the rest of the world..the hunters following." he said as he sat upon the grass. he went on to tell the weaving of the gate had taken much of his and cullins strength and with falion still weak fight was beyond them. so we hide and moved from place to place till we could face the pack of hunters that followed. "5 years...5years since last we saw this place. 5 years we fought those who hunted us." he said thinking of all the new scars his own body now possessed and how the boys now possessed scars of body and mind now as well. "small victories bring small peace to this ...but we have survived. worn and bruised but..here we are." he said and moved close to wind and reached into his pouch. and with a closed hand hiding the item within took winds hand in his other and gently placed the necklace with the scale of Aten with in. "wee cullin has grown and has missed you...he hasn't flooded the bedroom or a bathroom in months..." he said with a sad smile trying to bring a small happy thought into the conversation. he curled Wind's hand around the necklace and steeped back.

Crisdean smile faded and he reached into his other pouch and brought out a small brown jar. opening the lid the scent of balm, made from marigold, cinnamon and other herbs filled the air along with the scent of magick. crisdean eyed it and nodded and returned the lid and held it out to Egan. "this balm will help with the pain, stiff soreness. rub it in well. but wind...you best find me when you have time in my rooms in the were hall so i can better look at your wound..old though it may be. plus if cullen and his brother arrive today that is where they are likely to come first." he said as something in the trees behind them made a heavy fall to earth. crisdean winced as the sound of a body hitting earth. "my ...the nuts of the trees this year are heavy" he joked but still a bit worried for whoever fell out fo the tree and wondered if his needs as a healer would be starting before he even unpacked his herbs.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 am
cTheAngelofMusic

Wind raised his head and growled, "That's not what happened here, Cris... Goh was killed in the Demon Realm a year ago... And the Elves appointed Bowen as king two years ago... Goh never attacked the castle here. The Hunters did. They torched the garden, Lidia and Ashigaera restored it. There's a rumor that Goh was planning something against the Demons, but it's never been confirmed. So far, only the Hunters have attacked this island," he corrected Crisdean.

He closed his eyes for a moment then leaned in and gave Egan a kiss to his cheek then got to his feet, "I need to go lay down..." he said softly and limped away.

He got as far as where Kalani was sitting and gave her a nod as he limped past her. He considered stopping and talking to her, but he really wasn't in the best mood right now.

His memories were too close to the surface... His pain was too close...

He headed for his room in the Were's Hall, his brown braid swinging behind him as he limped along the pathway, doing his best not to give in to the emotions moving through him...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:56 am
crisdean let wind vent is anger and emotion. he had only his memories and assumptions.

":fog of war lad..." he said softly..he would remember the small elvish kingdom, Eruaphadion the blood cursed king the last of the Ar-Sereg(are sare-egg)Elf; and his at the time newlywed wife who had searched long for her lover. "what was her name...Itarillë, yes Itarillë was it." he thought to himself.
the Elen-Gwaith... were gone and it was this race of elves he had been with. This new group was unknown to him nor had he any news of the wars or battles since he had left. he prayed that wind wouldn't hold it against him. he did what he thought he had to do to protect the few he was able to
His two charges and a few of the elves. the elves of the Elen-Gwaith he had saved he had helped find a new home. though their king and queen had fallen to the hunters and enemies of vampire island. Whether goh or deamon he cared not enemies were enemies.
He let wind vent and he would take it stoically... his eyes spotted a yellow bird perching itself near a fountain."Three counsels of the yellow bird: do not grieve greatly about what has happened, do not believe what cannot be, and do not desire what cannot be obtained." he spoke one of the triads that his master had spoken. more to himself than anyone. he felt ill bringing up old memories and pains that were still close to the surface. he stamped his staff frustrated more with himself. "shèimh..." he wished wind peace...  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Egan Savage
Egan watched with a gentle smile as the human women started to lead the little girl away. "I hope that you have a fun time," he told the young girl before she was gone. He looked down as he noticed Wind briefly rubbing his leg and then knelt down to rub at it, trying to help him with the pain. "Is your leg bothering you?" he asked softly, his voice gentle and caring.

He frowned as he listened to Crisdean speaking about what he'd been through over the last five years, noticing that the events he described didn't exactly sound quite right. He sighed as he listened to Wind correcting the druid, not liking the pain that he could feel coming from the other male. He debated saying something but was interrupted when Wind placed a kiss to his cheek and said that he needed to go lay down.

He watched the male limp away and thought about things for a moment. He'd known that it wouldn't be a quick or easy process to help Wind start to heal, but he was starting to realize just how difficult it would really be. He took the balm that Crisdean offered to help with Wind's pain and offered a quick nod. "Thank you for this. It was nice to meet you, Crisdean. I just wish that it were under happier circumstances."

He started to head off in the same direction that Wind had gone, pausing to look over Kalani. He considered if he should talk to her for a moment and finally decided to do it. "Are you alright? That seemed like a fairly nasty fall." He wanted to follow after Wind, but he could spare a few moments to check on the strange new arrival.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:19 am
{{try not to be grrr at me for misinformation i did try to find out what happened it actually has been five years and a lot of the pages that would have had the info are missing so had to use major guesswork. so sorry, but please don't go jumping angry at me}}

User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

Crisdean nodded to Egan, "aye...I do nae wish that times was as it had been. I kin well it has been a muckle hard time for all. please when wind has...calmed or if his leg pains him muckle more. bring him to my room within the werehalls. I shall do my best to heal what i can." said crisdean as the two turned to walk back to the castle.

Crisdean too stoped and looked down at kalani. we waited in silance to see if they had any need of help or was it just one of those childhood falls that he had seen Cullen often do. "are ye well wee one?" he asked.
Crisdean felt the sun as it moved past the clouds touch him. he knew he was protected with his cloak and hood up but the day was wearing on him and he felt the need to pray to the gods and goddess. he remembered there was a sacred place in the earth under the castle and he knew he could hind a bit of peace there and maybe a way to better reenter the world that the castle represented.

((agh >< short post :'( ))
*Cullen has entered into the castle gatehouse*
*Faolan has entered the village market.*

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

cTheAngelofMusic

Kalani heard the voices and looked up at the two men standing there slightly embarrassed that someone had seen her fall but smiled lightly doing her best not to let her embarrassment show and got up before she approached them “I’ll be alright, wasn’t as rough of a fall as it could have been” she could remember a time as a young child when she hadn’t quite mastered her gliding skills and falling was far worse than it should have been. Kalani expanded her feathers on her arms before retracting them “thankfully I caught myself and glided down” she stood there looking at them noting that they both looked very different from each other, being very aware of how foreign everything was to her which was causing her shift uncomfortably while standing there. Before Ash and Crisdean had approached she had been spending time after she fell to process everything that had happened since arriving here and… struggling to understand much beyond what she was given when she got here. Looking at them Kalani continued “I…uh…” she shifted a bit more uncomfortably before she continued “I’m Kalani, I… arrived here not long ago” it was obvious that Kalani was new here her somewhat cautious demeanor spoke volumes of just how new she was, and yet while she was cautious her posture showed she had a military background, her posture being relaxed with her arms close to her sides her tail being nearly straight showing the fan of feathers that were at the end of her tail which were retracted and centered into a spear tip, but could easily be deployed when she needed to glide in the air.

Her ears had perked up when once they spoke to her which showed just how different she was but no more so than her size since she wasn’t all that tall, being at four feet and apart from the tints of color in her plumage or the white front, was completely black, her eyes were black as the night, but even so it wasn’t hard to tell that she was studying those in front of her, her eyes taking in every detail as she could, from the information she was given they were humans, a strange name to call oneself but then again being an Avalis she had no room to talk about unusual names for a species, perhaps to them she was just as strange, just as unusual, but then again one never knew what others were thinking.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff