Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Where they practise and get ready for battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am
Gave Minzaio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As Gave guided Scarlet through the grounds, no one was here as he expected. He continued to walk over to a door that opened to a room no one used at all anymore. It had only a table and barrels.
"This place is mainly used during the day, but at night it's very secret." Gave lit a torch inside to illuminate the room, pulling up some barrels and dusting them off.
"Forgive me if your clothes get dirty." He was now ready to play the game, but he added one more thing.
"How about whoever gets the most cards in the end, they get to give one command to the opponent." Gave already had his own plan for her. It was a matter of winning by luck.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet smiled and took a seat on one of barrels. "It's alright if I get a bit dusty." She took her hand of cards and look over each one carefully. "That sounds like a fair wager. Shall we begin? I believe it's your turn."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave happily smiled at her reminder. He did know he lost so he had to tell something else as he placed his next card face down. It was a six.
"Well when I was Eight, my mother taught me how to act around women no matter what. So when I went into town, many of the girls about my age tend to look at me like I was a cute boy." He boasted about it like it was something to be proud of. He waited to see if her card would be the loosing one.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet frowned at her card and put it down. It was a four. "When I was little, my parents wanted to expand the Tailorshop to other countries. Now, it's my mother and I's responsibility. You're turn."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave wanted to win at any possibility. His next card was a ten while he looked to Scarlet.
"Seems like your mother had some sort of tycoon ready. It's always best to keep to yourself usually."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

((Sorry about long reply. Been multitasking))  

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet giggled and said "I suppose she does. But I would prefer for it to stay in our little town." She put down a Prince and smiled. "Your turn, sir."

{{Don't worry about it. :3}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:15 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave did not like how he did not win twice in a row. But regardless, he had to comply.
"Well, I did date a girl before you but after one night in bed it turned out she was not the one for me. She was the kind of girl who did not like to take orders from another or hear some advice. If anything, she was rude." Gave attempted to distract Scarlet and play another ten to make sure he could win the next one.
"You however, are much better and well mannered than her."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

The seamstress blushed slightly at his words. "Thank you." She set down a two and giggled. "So, you do have experience. I was beginning to wonder." She was attempting to embarrass him to get him off track.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave did not notice the card and continued on.
"Well experience but it was not a nice memory to think about." Gave continued on, as if forgetting the card game.
"Maybe one day, I can show you. But till then, we got time to learn more about one another." Just by being near Scarlet he felt happy enough to love her as she was. He cared not for her history but who she was. No one else could change her.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet grinned a large, happy grin. She took his hand in her's and blushed. "I'll look forward to that day." The seamstress leaned forward and whipered " It's your turn. Don't you want your one command?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave looked down at his card pack and placed down another face down. It was a three.
"Of course! I am always aiming for the top!" Gave exclaimed, waiting for her next move.
"When I win this, Scarlet will be mine."
"I am not going to loose so easily."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet grinned and put down another two. "Good. I would feel cheated if you went easy on me." She glanced down at the card pile and noticed that not very many cards were left. "I almost forgot to tell you something about me. My younger sister was always being confused for me because she was taller than me up until we were teenagers."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave felt he could win in the last card. But he had a four left. Regardless, he played it with confidence and put it face down.
"That is interesting to know. And I forgot to tell you that I have enjoyed this game as much as you did. But it's time to end it and claim a winner." Gave grinned with delight. If he won, he had his plan ready and waiting. But he was not even afraid if he lost. Knowing Scarlet up till now, she would ask something embarrassing to do. And he would not mind at all.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet grinned a devious grin and picked up the card. She frowned and put down the card. It was a three. She sighed and said "Congratulations. Looks like you won. What is it you would like for me to do?"

Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff