Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm
Her head jerked up when a familiar voice called her name. Was that...? "Amphi," She breathed, her voice filled with relief as she caught sight of the mermaid. Without hesitation, she moved forward to join her friend, noting that she was accompanied by a certain reaper and his familiar. "Thanatos and Biskoto too! Thank goodness you three are safe."

At the very least, the one happy thing that Xiu could grasp onto was the fact that all the students were alive. Though they were probably not in the best shape and were all tired, at least they were all here and in one piece. All of them except...

No. Don't think about Riley. Not right now. Not while we're--

She jumped when someone suddenly addressed her. The baku turned to look at the boil, her expression immediately becoming puzzled when her gaze fell on him. He looked...a little familiar, didn't he? Xiu didn't say anything as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him, her brows knit in confusion. Who...?

A moment passed in silence before realization finally dawned on her--right, she had jumped into his fight with one of the Hunters! And his friend, she was the one who Xiu had seen in her classes the previous two weeks, right? The corners of her lips quirked upwards in a weak, wry smile at his question. "Yes. It'd be one thing if I had a weapon, but..." Her smile fell when she trailed off, her gaze focusing back at the bird as she absentmindedly adjusted her gloves. Even if the phoenix came this way, she wasn't so sure that punching it would do any good.

------------------------
User Image
OOC:
Character Name: Xiu-Ying
HP: 40/40
Target: --
Damage: --
Effect: --

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Kupuritama
(fOuO)f OHAI DERE

Syusaki
QUOTE TRAIN, CHOO CHOO. OuO *pulls Syu aboard!*

Appearance
5'2" girl with long white hair in a loose braid. Pink eyes, tapir-shaped ears, and a lion tail. Dressed in Chinese-style clothing. Wears a flower clip in her hair.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 pm
If you know her well, Arynek was a peaceful ghoul. She believed in the co-existence with humans. The shadow ghoul would even plan to scare only bad people for Fear. She wouldn't be the one who fight actively, and usually played an assisting role only. However, she treated her friends, Uchitels and people she knew as the most important, even important than herself.

In these two weeks, she learnt a lot from the horsemen, cultures and skills. She respected this species and thanked them for letting her to have this opportunity. The sudden destruction of the Isles was a nightmare, she even saw one of the heirs, the priestess that she offered prayer items before, was crying for the lost of their home.....

Yes......home

How would it be if someone destroyed Halloween, harming her Uchitels, she knew she would probably be very infuriated. She understood the sadness and non-resignation of the Clans when she put herself into their position.

Arynek knew it was the cloaked figures, more precisely, the leaders amongst them who planned and destroyed everything. She even saw some of them laughing.

Well, if they don't respect us, why should we respect them? Arynek's tears started to run out of her eyes, they were black as ink. Her eyes were turning even redder, in the color of blood.

She was now ready for any attacks from those sinful cloaked figures! No one can stop her!
-------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: Rping Arynek's anger
Character Name: Arynek
HP: 30/30
Target: --
Damage: -
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm
She walked slowly towards the red headed hunter, she didn't even bother to avoid as Harrison shoved his twin swords into her chest feeling the weapon lash out at her FEAR, but she didn't care. One burning hand raised up to shove the hunter back swords included spilling thick brown ichor along the ground as they popped free.

It almost tickled being stabbed.

"Well maybe we wouldn't exist if all of your kind weren't such spineless, cowards, afraid of their own shadows and bad dreams." She turned her head to the side spitting, a wet blob of thick blood landing on the stone.

"So what do you do? You attack children, students. Wipe out a whole culture. Alymar... the teachers, the professors. All because you where scared."

She cocked her head slightly barely noticing snivvling Jerry cligning to her hair, compared to the knives it was like a fly poking her dead scalp. Her fist snapped up crushing his nose again, his mistake for standing so close as she looked back at Jordan.

"Well I'll tell you how I plan to strike. I plan to spill the guts of your little flower boy and his girlfriend. I plan to mount the head of this one," she gestured at Jerry, "On the boots of the b***h he so likes for attacking my ghoulfriend." She raised a finger to point at Jordan, "And I'm going to make you watch, like I had to watch my friend die today. Helpless to do a thing. Does that sound nice? Because I think it's ******** wonderful."
------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Sammy
HP: 36/40
Target: Rin
Damage: 13
Items: Two new holes in her chest? ))

Baneful

Bilious

Byrr

Prolixity

Istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm
After everything that had just happened, Mei was no longer in the mood for any sort of games or childish insults to be passed back and forth. These hunters had just hit a new low, one, that she would never forgive them for. "I'm sure this does come as a victory to you slimy bastards. Wiping out and entire civilization..and you all act so proud and noble. Your nothing but cowards..!"

Before this whole trip, she thought there was still hope for convincing the hunters what they were doing was wrong--but after this..she could see it as clear as day now. It was hopeless, and she would not waste anymore time thinking otherwise. "I hope you find yourself in the hands of the heirs soon. Jack knows, you all deserve whatever they're planning on doing to you right now."

GrnGriff

User Image

Mei's HP: 40/40
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a
Charge Attack: Medic - Medic +

Appearance
Mei (currently dressed in casual wear like in picture) is a 5'3" broken/living doll.  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 pm
Ohhh! A wolf! Even better! "I bet if I tried I could arrange for you to have a higher purpose, little wolf girl." Candace said gently, almost..friendly. Her voice was sweet, too sweet. She stepped closer to the girl, smiling again. "Instead of letting you die here, I could find a way to arrange for a pretty thing like you to...well..live forever?"

The girl retorted with saying Candace had a big mouth and she laughed, shaking her head. "Cute. Because what, little wolf girl? Ohhh, don't make that face at me. I'm being nice." Candace now spoke to her like she was a pouting puppy, reaching out to playfully cup the girl's face and grab hold of her cheeks. She squeezed, pushing her puffed cheeks in with a gentle motion. "Now, now. No pouting. I think you'd like--"

"STOP IT! NOW! Y-YOU... YOU... UNKOSHER PIECE OF MEAT!"

Jerry? Candace's head whipped to one side in search of the man, finding him just as that zombie b***h punched him in the face. She felt a surge of pure anger. That b***h! She should've eliminated her when she had the chance!

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Rin wasn't even looking. Why would she have? She thought they had it. She thought it was held off until Rep was okay. She was wrong. The hunter never even saw it coming. Just froze up as she was slammed into with the creatures fist and her heart felt as though it stopped dead in her chest, thankfully it only slowed.

As they backed off, it felt as though everything came rushing back double speed. She was left gasping frantically to catch her breath and get her blood pumping throughout again. She still was left very ashen and almost blue at her fingertips, her bright red lipstick concealed the fact the effect turned her lips blue as well.

Her gaze shot about at any concerned looks and she wildly shook her head, "S-somebody, j-just kick that th-thing's a** alrrr-ready."

At least she was happy to see Rep was already up again and took her advice. Slowly the blue ebbed away from her features.

(( OOC: RP
Character Name - Rin
HP - 27/40
Target - Rep
Defense - 1
Charge - 0/3))

Baneful

Milliardo Kason

bilious

prolixity

Appearance & Supplies

Black-haired and pale female hunter wielding a long double-edged axe -

Official arts
- Runic Bandages, can roll 2d20 to use for healing, one time use.
- Fear charge packet, a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it

a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon.
Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm
With Mitsu at his left and his attention on the phoenix, Shun didn't notice right away that she had gone elsewhere. He was trying to figure out how the hell they were going to deal with the monstrosity. On the threat radar, that thing was a bit higher up than the hunters. Though, in the back of his mind, he couldn't help but think back to his suspicions and whatnot regarding the horsemen. Well. The apocalypse was definitely not going to be happening any time soon. Not for the humans at least.

As he stood there, a sense of isolation hit him that was a little odd actually. The sensation of being alone and not in a good way.

Grimacing, he turned towards the wolf... or tried to. He noticed then that she was gone. Furrowing his brow, he quickly looked around to try and see where she had gone, only to see her by a topless hunter with a scarf wrapped around her chest.

"..."

It was then that he saw her grab onto his girl. He couldn't see completely what was going on there, but it raised enough alarms for him. There were few reasons to him that a hunter would touch one of them unless it was a hostile move. Narrowing his eye, he was moving in an instant. It was too bad he couldn't shadow step here else he'd be on her in a heart beat. Rushing on over, he launched himself at the human quietly, raising a leg up to try and flying knee her away from Mitsu.

Eight
Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 pm
Looking around after hearing his name being called, Deryk spotted Jason running towards him.

"I.. I don't know. Think I'm alright. No clue how to fight this thing. Worse than the titan.. I don't even.." he started, but he was still at a loss for words. The whole situation was overwhelming and he was having trouble making heads of tail of this or that.

"Just. Gotta survive somehow. Can't die here. Don't want to become birdfeed. Assuming it wants to eat us. No clue what it wants to do. Kill. Just not sure how." he frowned before sighing. He just wanted to go home right now. All the fighting and running and screaming and everything had exhausted him. He was battered and bruised and probably still bleeding somewhere.

Poke mattix

Quote:
Deryk's HP: 50
Target: n/a
Damage:n/a
Charge:/3

Appearance: Blond hunter wearing Assassin's creed-like attire with a hidden blade.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 pm
Because Olivia had been doing so much damage with her attacks, however wild and unaimed they were, Amarus had forgotten: the ghoul was not battle-trained as she was, and not meant to be a warrior. For a moment, Amarus felt a surge of concern return to her. Lacking a sense of conscience because she was a ghost, coupled with feelign detached from her emotions, had been fairly easy to swing until recently. It was confusing to suddenly have a stronger grasp on emotion.

Especially when it meant vulnerability and ... strangely, comfort when Faustus held her. It was embarassing for a warrior to be felled by such acts of kindness, but... if it was Faustus, it was reassuring. Amarus imagined it was because he was so friendly, and because during the time she'd spent with him she had really liked what she found out: they were very different, but she nevertheless understood the boil. She sincerely hoped he never had a reason to use any FEAR fire on her, however. She could, in fact, feel the heat from his body: her type of ghost didn't have a problem with sensation, which was why she still felt pain now and again. It was merely that elemental things such as fire or water had a different effect than most. She didn't, for example, typically need to breathe, so she could sit underwater as long as she wanted.

Amarus leaned into Faustus and let her head fall on his shoulder for a heartbeat. She circled her arms around his waist and squeezed him tightly, exhaling. She leaned her face up towards his hear, in order to say: "As per usual... thank you, Faussi. It looks like I can't be strong alone all the time-- that is a shame." She laughed, tilted her head away and shook her head, bells jingling. It was imperative that she curb her desperate need to be close; she knew Olivia would miss the contact, as Faussi holding her hand probably kept her grounded.. They were all having a tough time.

Instead of approaching the situation individually like she might normally do, Amarus tried to rope Olivia in for a new group hug, as well-- following which, after a moment's pause, Amarus attempted to tug Mea in as well: in for a penny, in for a pound? She didn't want anyone to have to feel miserable alone.

"Honestly, I'm not sure how you guys do the 'emotions' thing; it feels like my stomach is going to jump ship," she lamented, with a small smile.

Amarus looked up at the bird. "Faustus, did you... want to take a shot? I really don't know what we can do-- it moves really fast." At least there were 4 of them, now; hopefully they could keep each other safe.

[[ OOC
Character Name: Amarus
Target: -
Effect:]/b] -

xoxomenai

chirigami

kuumeii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm
Jerry reared back, clutching his bloodied nose, and he fell to the ground as once again his leg reminded his Fear-shielded mind that it was still pretty broken. Jordan's words finally sank in, ringing in his ears with the memory of Roar's blasts and images of flowers burnt away to the stench of decay and his stomach clenched.

Keep it together, guy. It's just the stress. You been good so far, keep it that way. Roar had metaphorically bit his tongue when used as a make-shift crutch, but now he had no choice but to speak up.

"Ignorant garbage!" He mumbled in response to her speech. He shook his head, violently, not helping the nose-bleed situation, although his shield was slowing the flow, and he lurched back upright, leaving the weapon behind as his blood-stained fists clenched. She was dead she was dead she was dead a talking corpse he remembered one of the few moments he had a friend in college who had played him some song he had begged him to learn on the guitar...

"K-kill the zombie, by shooting them in the head, they can't eat you if you make them dead..." he sang softly. Destroy the brain, right? Then she'd go away. lunging to grab her by the ears to try to twist her head off if only his frail frame would allow it.

Milliardo Kason

Baneful

Byrr

Toshihiko Two

prolixity

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 pm
She groaned when Fallow bumped her lightly. Did she really have to? Lying down on the ground sounded like a lovely idea to Dev at the moment, especially when she had wondrously failed at swiping her large paws at the phoenix. However, the thought of sitting ducks did not bode well with her either. Sighing loudly, she grunted and stood back up. She only offered the blond hunter a passing glance before she followed after Fallow like a faithful dog. There was a glimmer of recognition in her eyes when Fallow spoke to a certain baku. She leaned her head forward until she rested it on Fallow’s head. Dev scrutinized Xiu as she searched for the ghoul’s name. She knew she had it in her somewhere. It was only a matter of remembering it.

“Yoo’re Xiu, reit?” She followed the baku’s gaze to stare at the phoenix once more. Dev let out a grunt of disapproval. “Jackin’ humans.”

Kupuritama
sup OwO

Kaiyumi
Quote all of the people~

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 pm
While she was crying quietly, looking at the mess that those horrible cloaked figures had done to the Four Clans. The giant ashy phoenix came towards where she was standing. It was trying to launch its claws over Arynek, but Arynek fastly dodged aside. The shadow ghoul had no choice but defended herself with an attack, hoping to scare the phoenix away.

When she attacked the bird, she could hear something oddly but sorrowful, a sense of loneliness, as if she was the only one in the world, she could feel a twisting pain in her heart, it was minimal but persistently attacking her. She had to squat to relieve the pain while she couldn't think of anything, her mind was void. The feeling was very similar to when Medea tranced them in class.....

Medea............
Death...........
Four Clans.............
......The Isles!

She suddenly remembered the Isles and the situation now, she shaked her head hard to wake herself up. What happened to her? The effect of the phoenix? She never saw a species like this before, at least not a crazy ashy phoenix.....
-------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: -
Character Name: Arynek
Target: Phoenix Boss
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Appearance

Arynek is a shadow ghoul, pale skin, wearing a cloak, greyish white hair and vivid red eyes with black scelera

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 pm
Mitsu made to take a step back but Candace had already risen her hands and pressed in on her cheeks causing the inevitable raspberry. Swatting at the ghoul's hands Mitsu shook free of her grasp growling as she backed up, the muscles along her arms tensing and shifting. "Don't touch me!" She snarled barely catching the new shout over all the other noise. The only reason it registered at all was because Candace paid careful attention to it.

"What's the matter? You're boilfriend umm-" Mitsu was cut off in what would no doubt have been another lame come back as Shun came flying out of no where. It made Mitsu take a step back her body somewhere between wanting to shift and wanting to throw in an attack of some kind as well.

Eight

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 pm
Clarice gave the rampaging zombie girl a narrow look as Harrison was shoved back. Biting her lip she noted that there were plenty of other trainees and intermediates nearby to assist if he needed. She couldn't shelter and protect him, or rather...she shouldn't. There were more pressing concerns, like the Insanity creature currently menacing them from above.

None of the barrier had held.

Gritting her teeth, the assistant scowled toward the student. Inconvenient brats, painfully inconvenient at times. Prior the explosion she'd been wearing down under their constant onslaught. And for what? They weren't even trying to capture their friends this time. They weren't anywhere near the damn school. This was a different world, not of their own, and a battle they didn't understand and shouldn't be a part of.

CRUSHING?

Raeg was getting antsy, the destruction making him restless and hungry in the back of her mind.

Name: Clarice
Hunter: Life Assistant
Appearance: x + liberal blood splatters + red flowers in her hair and at a large bloody wound on her thigh
Note: she is no longer a point pinata D<

HP: 60

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm
It was a lousy time to have to meet new people but Mea remained steadfast and even forced a small smile. "Sorry to meet you guys under such..." She paused, looking around. "..terrible timing." The other ghoul and boil looked friendly enough - she would even consider sharing a meal with them. Once they were out of this mess she'd have to see.

If they could get out of this mess of course.

Watching Olivia she blinked as she went for the bird, but it seemed to no avail. Many of the others hand tried but few had taken a swing at it. Others seemed to have no interest in it whatsoever and managed to keep the fighting to themselves. She was about to utter some insult when she felt the yank and found herself embraced in warmth. The mouryou nearly melted at the sensation and squeezed the others for all they were worth.

Perhaps they had just met, perhaps they had only been thrown together - but they were all a part of the same type; Halloween. It was in this comfort she pressed herself against. This felt safe but was merely a distraction which seemed to be disrupted very easily given the circumstances. "I wish my stomach would feel anything at all." Mea said with a half-smile.

She looked back to Faustus as she heard Amarus talk. "You should try it, I think she's right." There was a booming screech from the intended target and she watched it in wonder. It was nothing to make light of as it could easily kill any of them. "I think if we all try." She said, motioning towards the rest of the students, but she shook her head a moment later. "But even then..."

Mea trailed off, looking to her new band of friends. "We have to stick together. The horsemen helped us, welcomed us. I think we should try something" Her ears twitched and she let go of the seriousness almost immediately. They were all still battered, bruised and shaken, could they really take it down.

"Even if trying is all we can do."

Face your demons

xoxomenai

chirigami

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alamea
Target: N/A
Damage: N/A
Effect: N/A
Item: First Aid Kit ))

Appearance

Mea is a 4'10'' girl with long, straight white hair. She has red rabbit ears which hang down through her hair and a tail, when she smiles you can see the hint of her sharp jaw via her fangs.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff