Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Mount Hakurei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

sayu shifted to become visible. She bowed gracefully. "They are still within. They are stronger than we expected." Her gaze was dark as she thought of the group. "However, I have successfully tainted one of their own. When the time comes, he will turn on them. They can't just kill their dear friend." An evil smirk appeared. Glancing down at the Angel Pet, she sneered. "I hope she suffers underneath him..." Looking back up at her Lord, she attempted to control her lust. "What shall we do now My Lord?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Lord Takahashi
Last Daiyokai of the Yami Inus
Possesses THE Shikon no tama

Lady Sayu made herself visible and bowed the moment he approached the doorway. "They are still within. They are stronger than we expected." She reported on the current matter, he showed no response to that fact, if they have survived his realm for 3 days in his realm then they are not weaklings, weaker then him still yes but only a little over a day has past by in this world. Time moves faster in his world as apposed to this world. He would nod as she explained about having ensnared one of their own under her net of mind traps. "What is their status, do they have injured yet?" It might be a good time to pay those fools a personal visit while their guard is down. He did not care if they find that miko or not, for he has thought of a far grander plan that, should he succeed, then he will rule both in his realm and the whole of the Western and Northern lands in one blow. His hand closed around the shikan no tama as dark and strong ambitions filled him from almost the moment he touched the jewel of four souls. "What shall we do now My Lord?" He inclined his head to the fallen angel, "I will pay those fools a short visit, then I intend to collect a few items from my fortress. I have much to do now that I have this gem. Continue your work Lady Sayu, with luck I may just hold the key to world domination..." He would smile and brush his finger lightly over her cheek in a casual gesture of interest, a dark gleam of anticipation in his golden eyes. Letting his thumb cores her he would then walk by her into a shroud of darkness and vanish from sight.

{Exits to the Shadow Realm}

The Status:
Where?: Mountain Holy Temple
Who?: Lady Sayu & a Spirit
Action?: Think of new Ambitions
Feeling?: Pleased

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image

Waking, Mana peered around. There was nothing here anymore. Huffing softly, she rose to her feet somewhat clumsily. Shaking herself, she peered around her closely. Reaching out, she felt nothing there. They were all gone. Was it truly that easy? The collar around her forehead crackled and she flinched. Of course not. So they would let her roam but when she was needed or she went somewhere she wasn't supposed to, the collar would let her know.

Turning, she moved to the entrance. After some time, she reached outside. Breathing in the fresh air, her eyes danced. Moving forward, she kicked out happily and began to trot down the mountain. As she reached the base of the mountain, something tugged at her soul. Turning toward it, she followed it until she reached a tree. Looking around, she saw nothing. A wisp brushed by her face, causing her to snort. Looking up, she saw a woman there. Her eyes grew sad. This woman only had a partial soul. That wasn't good. Fluttering her wings, she studied the woman. Laying the horn on to the woman, healing surged through the woman, repairing the damaged soul and purifying the darkness within. The woman would become alive once more. Once it was finished, the filly dropped back to the ground to rest. Curling her legs underneath her, she closed her eyes.

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff