Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
The Wilds (Outside Japan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image
Lord Tailos

The next few hours were bloody, powerful, yet very satisfactory. Their auras clashed violently, causing a few fires or perhaps a storm, they bloodied the rocks and the pool of water. Clawing, biting, lashing out. It was violent lust. Somehow they’d come into the cave behind the water fall, he’d taken her in there finally, biting the back of her neck, his teeth bloodied and their blood mixing together. But weather she willingly submitted to him or not is a question to leave up in the air for the imagination. Many might have called it rape, but that is a difficult idea to consider when both the players are sadistically evil, and both get off on pain like a Sadist. So it is brought down to animal feral lust for the sake of lust and pain. No yielding, no mercy.

When they were done, he’d rolled off of her as she made a point of getting up, licking the line of blood from the corner of his mouth, as she moved to go stand under the water fall, he watched her with content amusement, having enjoyed it as much as she had. He had multiple injuries, punctures and scratches, they were sewing themselves back up without scars to show for them as he watched her rinse off. ”It..has been a very long time. I thank you, My lady.” He stated, casually as if he were only thanking her for a good meal. His beast is most satisfied.

OOC:
Where: Waterfall cave
Who: Lady Sayu

Inventory: 80% Whole Shikon Jewel  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Glancing over her shoulder, she gave Tailos a demented, dark smirk. "So glad you enjoyed it my Lord. I am happy to have been of use to you in this occasion." As she began to wash the blood from her body, she closed her eyes, allowing herself to make a change without any real thought. As she caressed each body part, the texture began to waver and shift. Her wings flared out on her back, awaiting their purpose. Her hair became as black as night for just a moment before it began to grow in excess. As it grew, her roots began to bleach and it extended until her hair pooled around her body pure white. Her skin began to fade until she was almost as white as the moon. Her skin seemed to glow it was so pale. Her facial features began to change as well to appear somewhat younger. She shortened a little bit as well. As she finished cleaning, she opened her eyes and stepped out. Her eyes were coated with dark makeup and her pupils were entirely dark red like blood. Fluttering her wings, she folded them around her naked body and a western dress formed along with boots. All of it was dark red with black mixed in. As she focused on Tailos, her painted lips curved into a sweet and innocent smile. She appeared to be a young girl of about 15 years old. "Shall I help you prepare yourself my Lord for our day? If not, where shall we travel today?"  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
Lord Tailos

As his own injuries healed up seamlessly he watched as the fallen angel washed herself and begin to morph changing her shape again to a petite young thing, a young noble girl, a princess perhaps in west style dress and boots. He could tell she enjoyed trying out different forms to please herself and him. The maiden appearance reminded him of old times hunting out pretty human women to make into his slaves. He couldn't help the smirk that flashed a fang towards her as she turned around to focus on him her painted lips curved into a sweet and innocent smile, ”Shall I help you prepare yourself my Lord for our day? If not, where shall we travel today?” He lounged casually where he was and made a gesture that seemed to indicate she can do as she pleases. ”I have no quams with hanging around, once the sword is made then we shall begin seeking out places of historical events to mark, and then we begin at the place where he died.” that had to be a very powerful place filled with old residue centuries old, the residues of such a great daiyokai's demise would set the year they travel to.

OOC:
Where: Waterfall cave
Who: Lady Sayu

Inventory: 80% Whole Shikon Jewel  
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items