Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
The Wilds (Outside Japan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where?: The Wilds
Who?: Unknown
Mood?: Calm
Mine?: Tenseiga, Tokijin, a jewel shard

User Image

"You're truly stupid, aren't you? You know, you could just hide and run away...For you, the image of that wouldn't be disgraceful. Because, after all, your living soul in itself is already the pinnacle of disgrace."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Sesshomaru walked out the crater he had just made...so meido cannot be used to go into the shadow realm...he stood there with Tenseiga drawn...steam was radiating from the blade...every so often a small blue spark would become visible as it traveled from the hilt to the edge of the blade...he was forcing too much of his power into the blade...he sheathed it and looked at his hand...the burn began to heal....so this was the price of attempting to get to the shadow realm...he stopped and observed a demon with a familar scent...but he couldn't recognize her...he watched her poison the water...he didn't like being ignored...so he radiated some of his youki...to get her attention...

"Dont include me in your group of lowly youkai trash"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 pm
Feeling Sesshomaru's youki, Sayu's smile grew wider and a lot eviler. She remained as she was, kneeling and running a finger through the stream. Before he could attack as she sensed him begin to move toward her, she spoke. "Hello Sesshomaru. So nice to see again." Standing, she turned, her eyes flashing with malice. She was very unhappy with him. He had attacked her. Whether or not the attacks had hit, he still had the nerve to attack her. "Tell me one good reason I don't remove a body part from that lovely body of yours?" She had practically purred the question, using a sexy tone. She was very much pissed at him and when she was well and truly pissed, no one knew she was. If anything she became sweeter and sexier.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

Mine?: Tenseiga, Tokijin, jewel shard

User Image

"You're truly stupid, aren't you? You know, you could just hide and run away...For you, the image of that wouldn't be disgraceful. Because, after all, your living soul in itself is already the pinnacle of disgrace."

Sesshomaru calmly walked past her to the stream..."Don't flatter yourself...I don't care to explain myself to the likes of you or anyone...but I do not recall ever meeting you" he placed his burnt hand in the water...it began to heal...the poison didn't effect him...he was on guard though...ready for an attack...she had rather striking features for being youkai...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm
Sayu watched him place his hand in the stream. She noticed that the poison didn't affect him but then again, she could scent the poison in his system. Shifting and moving away from Sesshomaru, she tossed her hair over a shoulder. Sesshomaru bored her. She found herself bored with his presence. At least that Shadow Lord excited her. Inspecting her nails, she spoke. "Of course you would not remember me. I have no reason to refresh your memory either. All that matters is I remember you." Settling on a rock, she tilted her head to the side, revealing her neck and eying Sesshomaru. She sneered. "I smell a human on your person. Disgusting." She flexed her claws as if imagining tearing a human apart. Her eyes glittered darkly with her pleasure as she imagined it in her mind.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

User Image

Sesshomaru thought about her scent and when she mention how she found a human's scent disgusting..he smirked...it was the shapeshifter from the village..the scent and the hate for humans...he got to his feet..his eyes turned red for a moment as his wound healed up...interesting..this was the same person...he examined her ...he knew from what he heard who this was just by looking at her true form...he took her hand in his..."they say only the strongest youkai have lived to tell the tale of touching a fallen angel...." he gently caressed her hand in his...he looked into her eyes..."so this is Sayu" he said keeping his gaze...only few would keep eye contact....he dared to hold her

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm
Growling darkly, Sayu pulled her hand back out of his grasp and slapped him She immediately shifted into the shadows and out again, far out of his reach. She flared her wings in anger. "No one touches my person. Especially a human lover." She bared her claws and fangs only momentarily before composing herself. Tucking her wings back in, she eyed him coldly. You are correct in knowing who I am. Apparently my story is known even out here. The last time someone touched me, I removed their hands from their person and then their tongue. Considering it must be pride in you thinking to be a powerful youkai, I will let this pass without harm. Touch me again and you will wish you had listened to my warning." Turning away, Sayu began to move away. She wanted to kill something. "Goodbye, you bore me Sesshomaru." She was planning on play out here for a while. After all, she had gotten bored in the Shadow Realm and she couldn't kill her hostages yet.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

User Image

Sesshomaru immediately sensed her arm moving towards him..the slap hit his after image...he stood in front of her...he cracked both of his fingers his eyes went red...if its one thing he despised is being compared to half breed and humans... "if you have any last words ...say them now" he retracted several whips from his claws now having both hands he unfolded the attack at her...the ground itself ripped as the whips hit it...everything within a couple hundred feet was leveled to nothing...as the attacks had just begun

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:16 am
She had seemed to not even move as the attacks began. Sayu even actually dared to yawn. "You don't scare me Sesshomaru. I said that you must care for them. Why else would you have the scent of a human girl all over your person and seem to be protecting her? I would smell blood if you had killed her." Sayu licked her lips. "I would know if you had." Leaping into the air, Sayu flared her wings. Black feathers rained down beneath her. No one would know that her feathers were actually weapons as well. They were extremely sharp. She had never had to use such an attack against anyone. "You say I should say my last words but I do not need to. You would never be able to kill me. You are too weak. Loving a human. Perhaps I should find her and destroy her. I have her scent already." That brightened Sayu's mood. She was suddenly in a playful mood. She hunt down Sesshomaru's human and kill her. Of course she would ensure that he would be able to see it. Better yet, let him see his human's blood all over her claws.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

User Image

Sesshomaru saw the feathers...it was obvious they were a weapon otherwise why use them...he stood there and raised his hand...spraying a acid that incinerated her feathers into nothingness...."love...what would I have to do with such a pathetic human emotion..." he replied calmly...he felt no such emotion...he flew into the sky...she had also called him weak...he drew Tokijin a large blue dragon made up of lighting ...surrounded him...it lit up the entire area in bright light...as he merely raised his blade...the dragon began to grow as Sesshomaru flushed more power into the blade...then released with with a booming echo coming from his voice.."dragon strike!" he said as the dragon rushed at Sayu

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:41 am
Sayu watched him raise the sword. She watched his power seep into it. He was indeed powerful but the stench of human still made her want to gag. She wanted nothing to do with this youkai. Wrapping her wings tightly around her body, she allowed herself to fade into the Shadow Realm and come back out after a minute. She also appeared in a different spot. He would never be able to keep up with her. After all, she could fade into the Shadow Realm anytime she pleased. "Pathetic." Her voice was harsh and cold. Raising a hand, she formed fire in her hand. Within seconds, a large ball of fire was in her hand. Throwing it, she immediately created whips of fire. Snapping them as she floated in the air, she smirked. "I think I will remove left arm first. Perhaps one of her legs next."  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

User Image

Sesshomaru ran towards the attack one flame whip piercing his chest...he grabbed it with his left hand...and fired a bolt of lightning from his Tokijin at the ground...he let out a cry to make it look like he had fallen victim and his attack had missed...moments later a blast of lighting escaped the ground aiming for her wings...Sesshomaru stopped his cries as he accomplished his trick

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 am
Sayu watched Sesshomaru fall. A smirk appeared. She dropped to the ground by him, allowing her whips to dissipate. She formed a ball of fire in her hands. "Most definitely not worth my time. I will kill your human and take pleasure in doing so. They are creatures meant to die." At that moment the electricity hit her wings and she fell back in agony. She clutched her wings in shock. He had taken her wings... She could still move back and forth to the shadow realm but she was now limited. mentally, she sought out Takahashi. 'My Lord...' Glaring at Sesshomaru as he rose, she formed the whips again. "You b*****d. Now you will pay." It was going to take at least a hundred years to get her wings back in working condition. She wouldn't be able to even fly. "Now you will die." Immediately, she lashed out with her whips.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru

The Killing Perfection

User Image

User Image

Sesshomaru rushed her...his after images getting in close...the whips wrapped around Tokijin as he tossed it aside...it sunk itself into a tree...Sesshomaru now stood inches away from her...he had defeated her...it was merely due to her sudden loss of her wings...but she lost...he found her more attractive as her face filled with anger...and a little confusion in there ..curious why he didn't finish her off....he stole a kiss as he passionately set his lips on hers and caressed her with his tongue...this may have been her first intimate kiss...he broke off the kiss...he gently felt her cheek down to her neck...as he stepped away..."those eyes....dark and cold...how I longed to see another that possesses them...." he said almost in a cold voice as his eyes slowly returned to their gold color as he walked away slowly
[[Exits to Southern Lands]]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am
Sayu felt the anger lash out from her very breast. The nerve of that youkai. He kissed her and then dared to compare her. Most likely it was that human she could smell on him. She watched him walk away. Once he was gone, she spit and immediately used her fire to sear his touch from her. He cheek and neck burned slightly before it healed. Moving away, she wrapped her wings tightly around her and focused. Sweat popped out on her forehead. Finally, she shifted into the Shadow Realm, deciding to take her anger out of her hostages. She would destroy him no matter what now. His human would die as well.

[Exit to Shadow realm]  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 am
User Image
Lord Tailos

The Lord of the dark inuyokai has long since abandoned the fiasco with the human priestess at his lair in the shadow realm. He long didn't much care about the outcome of that final battle and felt nothing but contempt when his shade copy got put down so easily. After he had aquired the Shikon jewel from Naraku and using it as a sort of beacon, he found and aquired other shards of the jewel and has a far more ambitious scheme forming in his mind. He'd pay those fools back for the property damage of his castle. But that is a minor detail. No Sesshomaru truely was a fool to release him from his prison before. There was a reason why he had been sealed away, its because those priests happened to learn of his mad scheme and sought him out to put a stop to it before he had a chance to begin. But now, now he has the tools he needs to make a more grander tool to make his conquest a reality. And what a reality it will be at that. He had hidden his presence from any of his servants to let those fools believe that his copy was him in truth. Let them think that he had actually died. Faking his death is a simple matter. Any demon can do such a deed if they are crafty enough.

He opened a gateway to the real world, the portal opened in the middle of a dead forest approaching a thick thick mist surrounding by wards and illusions in a valley called the valley of the lost. Anyone who comes through this place never get out and eventually die of starvation and thirst. But these illusions and wards won't get in his way. As the master of illusions he would be able to use the correct path through the mists to his destination. His target is an evil smithy much like the late Kijimbo who forged Sesshomaru's Tokijin. Except that this smithy is also an evil warlock. He messes with magics blacker then liquid tar and is also a necromancer. He will be the most ideal sword smith to serve his Lord. The gateway closed behind him as the air stirred his jet black hair. He narrowed his golden eyes and made dismissive gestures invoking his own magic upon the wards, his energy making contact with the wards in a version of a doorbell being rung. The response didn't take long, the wards parted a doorway for him to enter. Once past the first wards under invitation to come in, he began walking towards the swamps where he intended to awaken a dragon from its deeps. He needed dragons blood and a dragon's claw for what he intends.

OOC:None but Sayu can track him out here
Where: Approaching a Warlock's Forge
Who: No one

Inventory: 80% Whole Shikon Jewel
+ 7 separate shards of the jewel

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items