Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Randomness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:47 pm
hotaru2
Hotaru and Kino? I don't think I've ever seen Kino and Kurama even interact with each other. Are you saying Kino has something for Kurama??

Yes. It was something I talked to the guy controlling Kurama about, but then the rp died for a while and I guess that idea went out the window. But my posts for Kino and Tsuki mention it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm
Angel_Arianas
Tsuki7893
When this whole thing goes down at Naraku's place, do you think there should be some kind of confrontation between Hotaru and Kino from this love triangle around Kurama?

Actually that is a good idea tsuki. We can ask Reina to have something to show Kurama show affection in front of Kino towards Hotaru and with Naraku's idea to mark her, it could send her toward him more willingly heh heh

Sounds like a plan  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 pm
whatever you two want, i'll just roll with it xD put Kurama on the spot. He did mark Hotaru but at the time she had been mental and he did so to giver her leverage to remain sane. Yoko is interested in Hotaru, while Kurama is still fairly neutral and distant. So far it seems that Kino has a crush on him but if she wants to improve on that relationship then she needs to take the reigns. you know in most relationships that the woman guides it. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 am
Hi Angel. Just letting you know that I'm moving house Friday, and I might not have internet till the 19th of August. The new house has no phone line, and that's the earliest they will be able to come out and connect us. My mum's fiance has an internet dongle, so I'm going to see if I can use that in the meantime to come online until my broadband is back up and running so I can use my home wi-fi.  

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm
Hm... Been a while to even think up a post for my character. Not sure what to have him do once he wakes up from his nap. -ponders-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am
Hooray.
I've made my profile.

Its nice to meet you all ^^

trashy robo

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 pm
Welcome.

Hm, I think everyone got spirited away. D:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am
i've got writers block with Tailos and Sayu. And I'm waiting on others to post elsewhere.  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 am
Angel_Arianas
no one posting!!!!

I was thinking of probably having Lorelai wander the castle while fake Naraku is busy with trying to court Kino. Should I have her bump into anyone in particular such as the real Naraku down in the dungeon or something? Maybe she could jump to the conclusion Onigumo has an evil twin hiding in his castle. lol

It's just an idea though, she could run into someone else if that doesn't sound like it would work with the plot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:15 pm
So sorry guys. I've been so out of it. Been looking for a job and been going to school. Doing finals as well and also the pregnancy has been taking its toll. I will post soon. I promise.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 am
Angel_Arianas
So sorry guys. I've been so out of it. Been looking for a job and been going to school. Doing finals as well and also the pregnancy has been taking its toll. I will post soon. I promise.

You're pregnant?! Since when? xD. You never told me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:17 pm
hotaru2
Angel_Arianas

You're pregnant?! Since when? xD. You never told me.

Im almost 3 months and things have been so busy that its just been insane  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm
-Sleeps in guild, still has no clue what to do.-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm
-Ponders where everyone went. Begins looking under rocks.-  

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:12 pm
i'm still here, attempting to post for pup inu/toga and possibly Miroku. i know i said i'd quit him but i may still post as him now and then.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff