Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Randomness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm
Sango, with how far back we had decided to be going, she wouldn't have been born by at least a few generations. Basically going back to right around the time of Inutaisho and Izayoi. Given hanyou's age slower than humans, I'd put him possibly around 100 years old with the 50 years being pinned to the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm
I found a picture of, what can be, Kouga's dad.
Woo.

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:14 pm
Angel_Arianas
Sango, with how far back we had decided to be going, she wouldn't have been born by at least a few generations. Basically going back to right around the time of Inutaisho and Izayoi. Given hanyou's age slower than humans, I'd put him possibly around 100 years old with the 50 years being pinned to the tree.

alright so really I don't have to make a profile for Sango or Kagome since neither of them will have a younger self and I don't think Sango would be in any shape to go after what Naraku is putting her through  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 pm
Shimmering_Apocalypse
Angel_Arianas

alright so really I don't have to make a profile for Sango or Kagome since neither of them will have a younger self and I don't think Sango would be in any shape to go after what Naraku is putting her through

No they wont need a profile for the past. However, a profile should be put up in the Good subcategory just for people to know that they are taken and what not. If you want someone for the past, you can create like an ancestor of Sango that would be around in that time lol. If you want that is.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 am
no one posting!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 am
My characters are all waiting on people so I can't post  

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 am
I'm waiting on Tsuki to respond as Kino and nobody's acknowledged Gramps yet. Should I post as Gramps again just to keep things moving?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 am
We made Kouga come back just so we could run again, I don't really have anything to say..  

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:24 am
I have a bit of writers block myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 pm
Should I make a profile for my characters' father? I set it up in their profiles that he knew Inuyasha's father. So, I don't know if that would suffice as a reason for his presence in the thread. It would be my only character since the kids wouldn't be born yet. And I don't feel like their mother would be involved.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 am
Go ahead and do that if you are going to be playing him in the past Tsuki. It wouldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:51 pm
When this whole thing goes down at Naraku's place, do you think there should be some kind of confrontation between Hotaru and Kino from this love triangle around Kurama?  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Tsuki7893
When this whole thing goes down at Naraku's place, do you think there should be some kind of confrontation between Hotaru and Kino from this love triangle around Kurama?

Actually that is a good idea tsuki. We can ask Reina to have something to show Kurama show affection in front of Kino towards Hotaru and with Naraku's idea to mark her, it could send her toward him more willingly heh heh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:36 pm
Hotaru and Kino? I don't think I've ever seen Kino and Kurama even interact with each other. Are you saying Kino has something for Kurama??  

hotaru2
Crew

Fanatical Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300