Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Welcome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm
Welcome to the Guild! We hope you enjoy it! Say hi if you like. Let us know how you found us.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 pm
~ .Opens the spill gate. ~

Hello all smile  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:12 pm
Hi!

Just for newcomers, I am Angel. I am the captain of this guild but I am not the one solely responsible for this guild. It was started through a roleplay on Barton and the creator vanished so we decided to continue this. The idea itself is not ours. Hope you enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 am
Hello there. Thanks for the invite. :3 I just want it to be known that I'll only be able to post on the weekends. I would try to post during the weekdays, but that can be a wee bit difficult with all that goes on at my campus. So I just want to make sure that I'm extremely active during the weekends. :3 That is all from Luna = w=

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:46 am
I still want to be in the rp, I'm just waiting for responses and trying to find a little niche for Sango. I'm struggling to find motivation to post for her without having a Miroku.

Angel: She doesn't neccesarily need to wind up with Miroku lol but You were on the list of do not removes  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 am
Same here, I'd been waiting for people to respond to my posts as well. It's no fun having my two characters talk back and forth. Then I'd just be roleplaying with myself.

On a side note, what's up with wargreymon's post in Kaede's village? He apparently doesn't have a clue that he needs to put more detail into his posts for others to work with in order to get a decent response.

Angel: Im trying to work with him....  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm
I should be able to respond pretty regularly. I've been trying to get a job, so when I do, my posts might be a little spazzy. But I like this roleplay and I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with it. I apologize if I've kept anyone waiting.

Angel: You haven't kept people waiting and you are on the list of the do not removes because you have been participating.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 pm
Well, i opened this link and the first thing i saw was "tell us how you found us."
So I will. Its a long story.

I remember when I was four, I was at Best Buy, and they had Inuyasha playing on the big screens, and BOOM i was transfixed. I believe it was Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen. Not sure. But it was sure as hell awesome.
In my little four-year-old-little-girl mind, I was obsessed.
Now, that's not very normal and good for a little girl to be obsessed with blowing up demons and slicing them up and beheading them and watching them being beheaded. In fact, that probably influenced who i am today (xD).
Anyhoo, its been my favorite anime since forever. The first one i ever saw too.

So i thought, why not find others who are obsessed as me?
So i typed in Inuyasha..... and voila!

InuKag forever!

Angel: heh heh... welcome  

User 33251061

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

MiniBoBini

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm
Hi!! :3 I don't even know how I stumbled upon the guild, I just kinda did. Buuut, I looove Inuyasha and actually ran a huuuuge Inuyasha roleplaying site back on MSN Groups forever and a day ago. I'm kinda rusty, so I might just read what everyone else is doing and try to figure out what all's going on before I try to jump in (mebbie), since you guys are actually following a specific story line. ^_^''

Oh, oh, if anyone is interested in checking out my IYRP (inuyasha roleplaying~) site on proboards, lemmie know. We could use some awesome new members. ^_^

Thanks for accepting me into the guild! :3

Angel: Welcome! Also just to point out, please try not to have your character in the shadow realm.  
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games