Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room FAMINE P.22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:47 pm
Clarice's attack knocked Aymet way the hell back. The dracolich came crashing down right next to Clerise, rather than on top of, which he would have preferred if he'd known she was there.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Aymet
HP: 18
Target: Clerise
Damage: Nada
Room HP: 176
Effect: -8 instead of -6, 2 damage each roll.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

ILU 5 EVR

iizbot's character Aymet is attacking Clerise for no damage!

Appearance
Aymet is a dracolich. In humanoid form he looks like an icy corpse with bone wings, tail, and a skull concealing his face. In natural form he's a huge ******** dragon skeleton full of blue fire in his ribcage and eyes.

Probably a little on the broken side thanks to Clarice.

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm
"Kill me, by hitting the floor?" Leon asked awkwardly from his position on said surface. "I took too many uppercuts to the chin to get brain damage, what's your excuse?" he asked the creature haughtily before swiping at the monsters neck. "Oh it can be this chainsaw that i plan on EMBEDDING IN YOUR SKULL."

The blow felt shallow, not at all like the attacks he inflicted on the undead dog thing.
if only these blasted vines would stop trying to curl around the suction cup marks on his torso. He should of just brought the fireman jacket.
(( OOC:
Character Name: Leon
HP: 19/50
Target: Riley
Damage: 6
Effect: N/A
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 3/3 (Riley, Cymbeline & Hadiyya))

Nio Love
Dante's character Leon is attacking Riley for 6

Quote:
Leon is a 5' 11" guy with no shirt on, short brown hair and likes to punch all the things. Wields a chainsaw.

He also has in is inventory:
- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
- Bandages (2 from Arctic madness)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm
Dakota grinned as the black dog leaned towards him. Good, no more attacking a female hunter.

"I always taunt the ones that are stupid enough to come for it." He growled as he was knocked back, The black dogs mouth ripping into his arm. Thank god for the FEAR shield from Chama.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that provoke gets an advantage for stupid animals?" Dakota smiled grimly. "Sometimes, you gotta think of the best ways to win Pup. Your not it."

Chama flared to life as Dakota used it to shove the snapping jaws of Tybalt away.

"Burn baby Burn."

OOC
OOC:
User ImageCharacter Name: Dakota Rainstar
HP: 33/50
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 5
Charge: 3/3 - Y3 Swift Kicks, Y2 The Barrier
Effect: -8 instead of -6, 2 damage each roll.
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 1/3
Gear:Barrier Dagger x1, Communications Device x1

Oniongrump
Dakota is attacking Tybalt for 5 Damage

Syusaki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 pm
The cu sith yelped when all of a sudden a giant sword smashed into her, sending the ghoul a few feet away from the others. Once she slid to a halt Dev’s tail twitched as she brought herself back onto her four legs. She whined as she trotted over to Fallow, nudging at the vines running over his body. Her ears twitched when she heard Mea. “Mea. Yoo’re okay.” She licked the rabbit.

She turned toward the Jacking Mammoth, because this was totally his name. “Ye.” Dev pounced him again.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Dev
HP: 20/30
Target: Robert
Damage: 2
Effect: none

Nio Love

Syu's character Dev is attacking Robert for 2 damage!

Appearance

Dev is in her natural form: a green dog with glowing eyes and curled tail, about 6 feet

Room HP: 174  

Syusaki

kuumeii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:59 pm
Where was Fallow? Where was Dev? One moment she had been standing staring up at the girl who had dared attack Fallow only to lose sight of her friends. "DEV? FALLOW?" She croaked out before being jerked back. What was that? Frantically she nipped backwards at a vine which had crept up to her gaping wound she had received earlier. "HEY!" She said, tugging away from it.

Pain moved over her in waves but she was far from done. Settling back to the bright-haired girl, her pink eyes were in flames. Fallow could be gone now, down and hurt somewhere and she - how dare she hurt him. Snapping at her she kicked her feet, staring with that hateful gaze. "I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT!" Grunting against the vine she came close but couldn't reach her, no matter how many times she swiped.

Blinded by hatred and further annoyed by being restrained she attempted to dig her way out by grabbing onto the ground with her over-sized claws. "You're like a carrot." She grunted again. "And you know what rabbits do to carrots? That'll be child's play to what I do." She said with a snarl.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alamea
HP: 9/30
Target: Clerise
Damage: 0 ((CRIT FAIL DICE LOL))

ILU 5 EVR
kuumeii's's character Mea is attacking Clerise for 0 damage!

Appearance
Mea is in her natural form which is a 4'10'' black and red monster rabbit with long sharp claws and a large mouth with sharp fangs bearing.

(( Room HP: 174 ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm
(( forgot to roll again B: ))  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Taking the hit in retaliation, Mei almost staggered back, but quickly regained her footing. Eying the woman before her, Mei returned the glare. "What? Did you expect us not to fight back?" She couldn't care less if the ghoul was pissed at her for attacking--she deserved it. All these hunters did. They were not welcome here, nor in Halloween town, yet still they came.

Springing forward, Mei struck at the ghoul with an uppercut, before dashing back out of range. The damn vines on the ground made it nearly impossible to do so, as it slowed her movement greatly. Even her attack was weaker because of it.

Catching a glimpse of something come towards her from the corner of her eye; Mei barely had time to move as the blade took a clean cut across her side. "Jack damned hunters.." The doll hissed, eying Clarice. It was that same ghoul she had seen along side that man who wielded the whip, back at the haunted house. She would be trouble..as would that man.

GrnGriff
LividPeas's character Mei-Xiu is attacking Sherry for 3 damage!

Mei's HP: 26/40
Target: Sherry
Damage: 3
Charge Attack: Medic - Medic +

Appearance
Mei (currently dressed in casual wear like in picture) is a 5'3" broken/living doll.

Room HP: 171

MoonKitsune rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 pm
That cut to his side was NOT something was thrilled about, but as much as he wanted to run about after the main hunter, there were other students that needed help. Spotting a hunter harassing yet another pup, Calder flicked his tail. Seems he was in a puppy saving situation - again.

Trotting over, he felt vines while up around his body, and nipped at them to stay away from Shehk, but they still wrapped around his legs and slowed him down, but he still moved over in time to hear what the hunter said.

"What was that about stupid animals?" He said, standing well above the hunter as he tapped his right hoof against the ground ready to trample him.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Calder
HP: 38/50
Target: Dakota (PUPPY RESCUES!)
Damage: 0
Room HP: 171
Effect: Vines (8 modifier)

Nyxtsuki Moon

MoonKitsune's character Calder is attacking Dakota for A WHOPPING 0 damage!

Appearance
Calder is a white mare.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm
A man of Robert's size had limited uses. One use was, as some people liked to call it, being a tank. A shield. A target for damage. And Robert had done his job pretty damn well, as far as he was concerned. He was battered, and bruised, one on knee, but he'd taken down one of the little kiddies and smacked up a couple of others. More importantly, they'd spent all their time trying to bring him down, that most of his comrades were still standing tall.

Robert let out a harsh laugh when Clarice blew them all away. His laughter turned into a cough, which brought blood to his lips. He wiped it clean off his shirt, and laughed again.

A little girl walked over to stand in front of him, and he tilted his head up, giving her a tired glance. She had a nasty looking face, the stuff of nightmares - his nightmares, to be exact.

It was the little b***h who'd taken over his body and almost killed him herself. There was a brief moment when he surged to his feet, ready to dredge up every last bit of his strength to knock her down, but time seemed to slow to a grinding halt as he tried to get up. He was able to watch her fist come hurtling towards him, connecting with his stomach, and impacting. He could hear the ribs breaking inside of him. He saw the ripples of his body underneath his shirt, as he bent forwards, and dropped to the ground.

Time sped up to normal just in time for his head to slam into the floor behind him, knocking him out.

He was going to kill that ******** b***h, one day.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Robert
HP: 0 DISABLED

Syusaki
You are free to move on!

Enoh Love
You are free to move on!

Appearance

Robert is a 6'7" Mammoth of a man, short blonde hair, and he usually looks like there's a vacancy upstairs. His weapon is a double edged batleth.

Supplies

- Standard barrier dagger (no restriction access needed), roll 2d20 to defend you and TWO OTHER TARGETS FOR THAT VALUE for a turn.
- Communications device, as cell phones do not work to wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.

bipolar bee rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 4 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 pm
Sasha used some bandages on Robert. They worked real good. Okay, they worked pretty good. They could have worked better, probably.

"Come on, Robert.. we need you out th-there!" Ughh, he was so big, it was impossible to get him to his feet on her own. Maybe she should ... go help Leon or Clerise instead.

"I'll be right back. O-okay?" She patted him idly on the cheek before rising from her crouched position, grasping Nona tightly in her fingers.

------------------------
((OOC:
Character Name: Sasha
HP: 38/40
Target: Robert
Damage: 0, healing for: 15
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3))

Nio Love

pinchmonster's character Sasha is healing Robert for 15 HP using bandages from Allan (2d20)!

Appearance & Supplies

Sasha is 5'2", with knee-length black hair and blue eyes. Her jacket is currently tied about her waist. She wields two meathooks.

>>Fear charge packet: a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
>>Modified pendant: can warp you and EVERYONE ELSE WITHIN 5 METERS OF YOUR VICINITY to a designated area. You can do this as many times as you like, but should not warp in the middle of battle.
>>Bandages from Allan (2d20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 pm
Riley's interest in Leon waned as he spouted sad, cheesy little threats. The man wielded a chainsaw, for crying out loud, and even then, his hits weren't hard enough to knock her out. She growled when she felt the hit on her neck, and grabbed a hold of his arm, pushing him away with a hard, violent shove.

Can you not think of anything more interesting to say to me than that? Are all of you humans this stupid, or can I at least look forward to some kind of intellectual stimulation when I destroy your race?

(( OOC:
Character Name: Riley
HP: 15
Target: Leon
Damage: 2
Room HP: 169
Attacks left: 4/6 ))

Bloodlust Dante

Nio Love's character Riley is attacking Leon for 2 damage!

Appearance
Riley is a 6 foot tall Illithid mindflayer, with tentacles of matching length that take the place of her hair. She has no mouth, no nose, glowing white eyes, and a serious attitude problem.

Quote:
Riley has: 1 First Aid Kit. You can use it to fully recover one student's health (it does not have to be your own!), but once you've used it, it's gone forever.

danse-hexe rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm
It had, the life trainee noted with some irritation, gotten crowded in here. Not only with the influx of monsters, but also the vines, twisting and curling around all of them. It reminded her of the tentacles, just vaguely. There were more important things at hand, though: namely, the destruction of all these.. creatures.

Reine was still unsure about the objectives of this mission, per se, but this much was clear at least: if she fell, here, they wouldn't even get that far. Summoning Alynthe, who was cheerful, to say the least, she struck out at the first thing she saw, near her-- wait--

"Thackery?"

No, wait, it wasn't him. And.. and even if it was.. she couldn't- maybe she could- whatever. It wasn't him. Gritting her teeth, Reine fell back into her usual fighting stance, waiting for a chance to strike again.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Reine Walker
HP: 48/50
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 6
Charge: 1/3
Swift Strikes 11d4: 0/2
Effect: 2 autodmg
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3

Attacks ))

OnionGrump
dansehexe's character Reine is attacking Tybalt for 6 damage!

Appearance & Inventory
Life hunter, tallish/skinny, short white hair, blue eyes
1x Communications Device: Cell phones do not work wherever the trainees are traveling, this is the only way for two trainees to get in contact with each other.
1x Fear Charge Packet: When used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
2x Bandages (leftover from arctic EM): Roll 1d20

danse-hexe
Crew

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm
All he heard was blah blah blah man this Riley was AWESOME

and more blah blah blah from NO MOUTH. except that shove hurt, it just had to touch one of his nipples. that was clearly hentai.

leon was onto you there no mouth.
So he had to shove back, and put some shoulder into it. it was only fair. how it can sound cocky with no vocal chords just didn't make any sense.
"Big talk for someone that has yet to beat me. I am gong to enjoy dissecting you."

(( OOC:
Character Name: Leon
HP: 15/50
Damage: 4
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 3/3 (Riley, Cymbeline & Hadiyya))

Nio Love
Dante's character Leon is attacking Riley for 4

Quote:
Leon is a 5' 11" guy with no shirt on, short brown hair and likes to punch all the things. Wields a chainsaw.

He also has in is inventory:
- Bandages (2 from Arctic madness)

bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 pm
There was something creepy about the giant purple monster with the glowing eyes and .. and .. and no mouth. How was that even possible? How did that even work? How did she talk, or laugh, or sing or anything else that had potential to make others smile?

Sasha realized how odd her thoughts were turning. Bizarre. Monsters didn't want to make anyone happy. Sasha glanced at Robert out of the corner of her eye. Monsters only wanted to bring pain and agony.

Sasha dashed in, striking out with Nona in an attempt to hook into the odd-looking beast. It worked, kind of, glancing against the purple-skinned thing's leg.

------------------------
((OOC:
Character Name: Sasha
HP: 36/40
Damage: 3
Effect: --
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3))

Nio Love

pinchmonster's character Sasha is attacking Hentai Monster for 3 damage!

Appearance & Supplies

Sasha is 5'2", with knee-length black hair and blue eyes. Her jacket is currently tied about her waist. She wields two meathooks.

>>Fear charge packet: a small device that when used on your weapon, automatically gives it a Fear charge instead of having to charge the weapon. Can only be used once, counts as one of your charged attacks.
>>Modified pendant: can warp you and EVERYONE ELSE WITHIN 5 METERS OF YOUR VICINITY to a designated area. You can do this as many times as you like, but should not warp in the middle of battle.
>>Bandages from Allan (2d20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm
And suddenly, Riley found herself on the defensive. Two hunters were wailing down on her, cutting and slicing away. Riley's arms and tentacles moved into defensive positions, with no time to do anything but bat away attacks and keep herself safe.

Then he just had to say it.

You. Riley hissed as she snapped at the male with three of her tentacles, missing from sheer rage fueling her attacks. You will never lay your hands on me. EVER!

(( OOC:
Character Name: Riley
HP: 7
Target: Leon
Damage:
Room HP: 169
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 2/3
Attacks left: 3/6 ))

pinchmonster
You are free to take your turn!

Bloodlust Dante

Nio Love's character Riley is attacking Leon for no u damage!

Appearance
Riley is a 6 foot tall Illithid mindflayer, with tentacles of matching length that take the place of her hair. She has no mouth, no nose, glowing white eyes, and a serious attitude problem.

Quote:
Riley has: 1 First Aid Kit. You can use it to fully recover one student's health (it does not have to be your own!), but once you've used it, it's gone forever.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff