Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
DnD 3.5 Eberron- Requiem of Cyre [Recruiting Party 4/6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Or quicker, search for Eberron on wikipedia.

Like I said, Litrix is support heals, the bard can be our primary heals. Or anyone with UMD and the right wand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Arc Vembris

Or me, in light situations. I'm talking with aron about an original spell that will allow light healing (1d3 plus my int bonus per CL) and hopefully that'll do in case no-one else has anything prepared.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 pm
I'm taking heal spells with my bard, and I've got Use Magic Device, so all I'll need is to pick up a wand and then I can handle most of our healing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 am
Just to be clear here: At any time, Litrix can grant everyone within 30' of him fast healing 1, and continue healing them up to half max hp. All day, every day.

It's not real useful in battle, save for stabilizing a dying ally, but afterward it'll really take a load off the main healer.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 am
OI DEE EM, question: can I play a Genasi?

I know they're mostly a FR race, but I was thinking my character was the union between a Kalashtar and a Fire Elemental or Efreeti or something. Something that had to do with the Kalashtar father able via mind bullets or psionic stuff able to conceive a child with someone fiery, assuming I play a Fire Genasi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:00 am
Arc Vembris
Just to be clear here: At any time, Litrix can grant everyone within 30' of him fast healing 1, and continue healing them up to half max hp. All day, every day.

It's not real useful in battle, save for stabilizing a dying ally, but afterward it'll really take a load off the main healer.
And, assuming I get my spell approved and Naal has time to research it in the RP proper, he can pick up the slack. Give him ten minutes and a bit of time to use it on himself, and he can heal the entire party back up to full strength by sticking a needle in his arm and keeping it there.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
Wire_Colossus rolled 12 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3, 3, 4, 6, 1, 6, 1, 5, 5, 3 Total: 45 (12-72)

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:34 am
I'm going rogue, and I'm rolling stats now, I just hope I get something decent.

Wire_Colossus rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 5, 4, 4, 4, 2, 5, 5, 5, 3, 2 Total: 45 (12-72)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:35 am
now for the other three stats

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:15 am
Damn, you got a better deal than I did. >.< I'm wishing right now I'd rolled 4d6-L instead of 3d6... oh, well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am
Quote:
Wire_Colossus

Looks good so far.

Quote:
Keith Valken Lionheart

they wouldn't need that. genie and such are able to conceive with a 'mortal' parent without special help.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:00 am
arononkorr
they wouldn't need that. genie and such are able to conceive with a 'mortal' parent without special help.

Even easier, in Eberron the planes touch the world at certain places. If your character was born too close to a manifest zone to Fernis, Risia, or that Chaos plane I can't think of, he might've simply come out that way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:24 am
Man, I have NO idea what race I want to play now. 3.5's races feel so constricted compared to Pathfinder's ;_;

Fire Genasi have LA, and I don't want to play with LA. Argh, no idea what to play as.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 am
Keith Valken Lionheart
Man, I have NO idea what race I want to play now. 3.5's races feel so constricted compared to Pathfinder's ;_;

Fire Genasi have LA, and I don't want to play with LA. Argh, no idea what to play as.
There are some truly interesting races in the supplements, but unfortunately most of them come with LA.

Pathfinder's not that different from 3.5, is it? In terms of core mechanics, I mean?  
Wire_Colossus rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 am
I'm rolling my character's hp here so as to negate the possibility of cheating on my part.

1d6 +5  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 am
Doctor_Whiteface
Keith Valken Lionheart

There are some truly interesting races in the supplements, but unfortunately most of them come with LA.

Pathfinder's not that different from 3.5, is it? In terms of core mechanics, I mean?
Nope; it's built on 3.5's system. They did remove LA, which is great.

Even then, what's giving the Genasi their LA are stupid spell-like abilities.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff