Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
♁ { WEEK THREE ORP } ALL PLAYERS HERE FIRST. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 am
[entering]

... Lovely. A delay was going to be keeping them there for a while longer it seemed, and it was all Imryn could do not to huff and roll her eyes a bit at the Horsemen. After a long week of physically demanding things on the War Isle, she was more than ready to head home and get caught up on some sleep before getting back into a normal routine.

Giving a quick glance at her phone showed that she had some service there, but no idea who to call or text. She knew Mitzi and Tess were somewhere there on the islands, but maybe they had headed on out again to check out the clans some more while they had the time. Death had been an enjoyable stay for her, though she hadn't gotten the chance to look around as much as she wanted to. Might be worth checking into if she was going to be hanging out alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am
((Entering))

Mitzi scowled at hearing the announcement; she had brought enough clothes for the week on Famine, but not particularly more, and after a certain escapade with a certain onryo, she was pretty much out of anything clean. And besides, neither of her experiences had been particularly enjoyable (not bad, just not her thing) and so she was ready to get back to school and her normal routine.

Once they were let free to talk and pick destinations, she looked around for the people she knew. She couldn't spot Roch, and as the room emptied a bit, she suspected he'd already headed out. She did finally spot Imryn, though, and she had things to discuss with the ghost ghoul (and maybe, just maybe, something to prove to a different ghost...)

So she headed over to the elemental, calling out to her, "Hey, Imryn! Did you get my last text?" She'd never heard back, but as busy as the classes were, the other ghoul probably just hadn't had time.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 am
[ entering ]

Chuppi suddenly felt far more nervous than she had any right to really feel. She had expected her time on the Isles was now over, that she would be able to return home and perhaps look into the information that she and Shehk had spoken about. The year 1999, the events tied behind it. The number wasn't just a number, those runes weren't just runes. Something large-scale had happened during that time, she could feel it right down to the tips of her quills, but there was no proper way for her to really explain what she knew or saw.

There was a fear that kept her doubts to her chest and she looked around, noticing several of her friends moving on as though they had no cares our doubts. Why were they being asked to stay longer, had something seriously happened? The chupacabra was not fool enough to think this was a natural delay - her paranoia certainly saw to that.

Still if there was nothing to be done about it she would have to look into things on her own while moving about the Isles, finally having a chance to see the other two that she hadn't during her stay here. Would there be more information or just the same hidden secrets? She was yearning to know, yearning to be helpful, and so she pushed her paranoia to the back of her mind and looked for a new place to go. Perhaps the Isle of Famine?

Famine itself didn't sound too pleasing but at the very least it was a new place to explore, a new place to learn. There might be information there she needed, tucked deep away in hidden spaces.

[ exiting ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 am
Imryn turned and scanned the room for a few moments before spotting Mitzi, having heard the reaper call out to her. "Oh hey! Yeah I did, sorry I didn't reply. class was pretty intense and by the time we got done and got things squared away, I ended up passing out in the dorm area."

So far so good. If nothing else, she could see if Mitzi wanted to go to one of the other Isles with her for a bit to take a look around. "Have you thought about where you might want to go while we wait? I'm kinda leaning towards heading to the Death isle again... War and I did not get along." she admitted with a little laugh. "It's not ideal being stuck here for another day, but at least they gave us the chance to roam a bit."  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 am
Tybalt peered back at the broken doll, only to end up shrugging.

"Not a damn thing. Got a lot of questions though." He muttered, not at all amused by the sudden turn of events. He really wanted to get back home.

"C'mon, lets just go somewhere else. I don't want to stick around here if there's no portal to send us back and I want to check out what the Famine clan is like." He said, tugging lightly at her sleeve, hoping she'd tag along. At least now they were able to go to any of the four clans. He had yet to visit either conquest or famine, and since Mei hadn't been to famine either, he figured that would be their next destination, if she was interested that is.

Exiting!

LividPeas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 am
"Yeah, I wasn't too fond of War either... turns out I don't do so well with heights." She made a face, but quickly let it morph into a smile, passing it off as a joke. That had been a very uncomfortable week for her, though.

"And sure, I haven't been to Death yet. You can show me around! Can't be any worse than Famine, everything there is trying to kill you. Everything. Even the plants will bite you if you get to close, and they have the craziest venom..." As they walked toward the portal, she asked, "So did you find that weird door I mentioned?" And then they were stepping through.

((Exiting))  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am
"I didn't see much, if any, plant life on Death. Just lots of stone and dark shadowy places that would be perfect for lurking around or napping in. Some of it was warmer around the Forges that they have, but other parts were pretty cool and peaceful. Just have to watch out that you don't offend the Priestesses..." She replied, chatting on a little bit as they then headed towards the portal.

"Hmm? No... didn't see any weird doors there, though I did look. Maybe just wasn't the right spot or maybe they don't have one there..." either way, they could look some more after they got there, and who knew what else might pop up.

[Exiting]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 am
Making a face at the black dog's words, Mei folded her arms and stared at the horsemen before returning her gaze to Tybalt. He had a point. If they were stuck here for another day, they might as well go somewhere a little more interesting, rather than wait here in front of a portal that wouldn't be taking them home any time soon.

Slipping the bag further onto her shoulder, the doll tagged after the boil, curious as to where he was leading her.

Exiting

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Getsurae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 am
[[entering]]

Delayed? Well wasn't that just fabulous. Whisper couldn't help but be nervous, and suspicious. Ever since her time in the Isle of Death, she had lost almost all trust in the clans. Sure, each halloweener's choices would effect the future, but she couldn't help but feel like their choices were being...forcefully guided. She debated what she was going to do now. Perhaps go back to war? She wondered if Cybele would be willing to help her with her frustrations...that's if she wasn't tied up in this conference thing.

Whisper sighed and looked around at the other students. A lot had already moved on, and even a few had come back only to leave again. Admittedly, she really did want to see the isles. But could she really enjoy them when she was being so paranoid? Maybe a stroll would help.

[[exiting]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 am
It wasn't difficult to spot the zombie ghoul as she approached.

"Angenora."

He gave her a smile (though his anger at being stuck in the horsemen lands still apparent in the twitch of his tail), a hand reaching out to pull her toward him. He was relieved to have her at his side. Whatever may happen, whatever the horsemen may have had planned, it was better they face it together than alone.

"Do you want to visit one of the other islands?"

Staying here wasn't accomplishing anything except to irritate him further. If they were stuck here, he supposed he may as well take the opportunity to explore and search for answers. So long as they didn't go back to the famine island, he'd had quite enough of that one.

Frezir

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:51 am
((Entering))

Zurine had made sure to pack everything she'd brought with her and then she'd lugged it all the way up to the portal...only to find out that it had been a completely pointless task. Far from being annoyed by this however she beamed at those around her - some of who seemed to be a bit displeased the news "Well hey" she told them "Now we get the chance to explore the islands we didn't get to visit!"

There was really no point in fretting about why they were being held back, I mean they couldn't do anything to change it and the horsemen said it would only be a day or so..that couldn't be to bad, though something in the back of her mind did have to wonder about the timing..I mean why would they have scheduled this visit and all these classes right before this ceremony...that had obviously been going on forever and that they knew would conflict with their departure. It was suspicious to be sure..but Zurine generally tried to give people the benefit of the doubt so..maybe it was just an innocent mistake. Nothing bad had happened yet right? And until it did well...there was no point in pointing fingers.

Since she had already visited Famine and War she decided she ought to spend some time doing just what she said and heading over to check out the other islands. "I think I'll go look at Conquest" She stated after a few moments of thought and then headed off towards the appropriate portal.

((Exiting))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:22 am
[ENTER]

Muka was eager to get home. He wanted to see his minis and get something proper to eat. He was not one to argue though and figured that this would be a good chance as any to see the other horsemen islands that he hadn't visited yet. Would it be Death or Famine?

The feathers on the Death clansmen piqued his interest. He didn't look for friends or even think to worry about why they weren't leaving. He simply mosied through another portal with the rest of the students.

[EXIT]  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 am
((Enter))

Adiyan wasn't too eager to get back home and fully well knew that he would have been teased or something far worse since there were some of his own peers that would think he didn't deserve to be were he was right now. Thinking for a little on there situation and thought what the jack, he was going to do some more exploring.

He thought that he might go back to conquest since he didn't really explore that island as much has he had done with death and wanted to see how much difference conquest island was to his own home. Maybe later on he would go to the other islands too.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 am
((entering))

Clothes? check. student pin? Melas and Phos went through the mental check to see if they had everything they came with. Each personality took the time to check over while they had control of the body. A couple of pats on the coat reminded him that the pin was still there. check.
It was time to head home.

After the hellhound got to the meeting point, green ears swiveled as they listened intently to the speaker and the topic at hand. An extra day? it was a mixed bag of emotions, Melas and Phos were glad to take the chance and enjoy another day, however it did mean they went through a checklist for nothing. It did feel odd to the 3 headed student.

For the classes, they were contained to one island at a time, but for this delay, they were given free reign. if anything they (by they, the collective personalities of Damien) expected it to be the other way around. It was perplexing, but at the same time, a urge to explore burned within him. There was still much to see, and much to do.

The only way to do that was to move from here and see what else the islands had to offer.
it didn't take the demon dog long to run out a nearby portal and sniff out some adventure.

((exiting))  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am
Tyalessa finally found her coin, it was heads, shes off to war first then

(exiting)