Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Tribes of the West 【 Reserved for: YMS 】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Senji kept quiet all of the sudden as he was accompanied by the guy. All he ever did was to follow what the guy said. Walking a little longer, he noticed that guy was rather silent as well. Until such time that they have arrived near to his house as the guy pointed. He was glad to see his house but lost his happiness when the guy left immediately. He wasn't able to thank him back there. Senji then walked into his home and removed his clothes on the floor then moved towards the shower to remove all of the dirt in his body. He used every washing to make him neat and fresh again. He came out of the bathroom smelling good and looking fresh. He dressed neatly afterwards and threw the ripped off clothes.

Going to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of tea, he refreshed his mind and remembered that he left the dagger on the bed. He chuckled immediately but lost his smile in a few minutes after. He thought of repaying all the things they have done to him and so he did. He grabbed a large basket full of fruits, vegetables, powdered drinks, improved hunting tools, fresh meat, fish and other more that is enough for a monthly supply of food. Then he wrapped the basket with wrapping plastic for the things inside would never fall out when he travels back there. He grabbed a piece of paper saying:

" Thank you for the generosity and hospitality that you have done to me. Also, thank you from saving me there in the night. Hope these would repay all the things you have done. "
- Senji

Senji then stuck the note tightly on top the basket and placed it on the basket of the bicycle. He wore his complete biking gear and proceeded of to his home. It was really a good thing that Senji had a great photographic memory. He then arrived at the guy's home and saw his mother. "Please give it to the guy who helped me." Then he swiftly rode off towards his home, feeling contented that he was able to repay the things he did for him but that didn't remove his grudge for the Natives.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm
Rawr Kazu

User Image

"Tatonka! Tatonka! Look what that boy brought." He looked to see his little brother waving a piece of fruit. "He brought it after you left! Lots of stuff in here!" Tatonka looked over at the basket but said nothing really. 'Must think he owes me something or just felt guilty.' he thought. Tatonka went on ahead cleaning and drying the fish he had caught today. Maybe that boy would cross his path again." I am going for a walk. Be back later." He went off into the forest, found a peacefull place, and started to play again  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:39 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

Senji was riding his bicycle fast enough that he enjoyed the fresh air running through his face. He wondered if the guy wanted the gift he gave. But suddenly, something came out of his mind. He remembered that the Native is a burden to his life and promised that. He suddenly stopped and reflected about it. He decided to stay from the tribes for awhile. Contented with his decision, he started to run his bicycle again. At the when he reached his house, he thought that he could go around the woods another time and explore different paths while it's still morning.

So then Senji, rode off his bike and took different paths right at this moment. As he was exploring, he saw caves, rivers, waterfalls and other more. It was then that he had been enjoying much. He rode off so fast that leaves around him would dance around his path. He wasn't able to notice that the mysterious guy passed by him. He continued to enjoy the time he had in the beautiful forest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

Tatonka had stayed out like he did almost everyday. With nothing needing to be done at home, roaming the forest was the best thing. Since the strange settler boy had brought them food, he didn't have to hunt. With the sun beating down on him today was a perfect day for a swim. He got up from his spot in the woods and headed off on a path that only he knew. Through the trees, down a worn dirt path, and into a clearing. From there Tatonk went to a small cave. About a year ago he had discover a small lake in this cave. The water was always cool and clear, his secret spot.

He set his spear down not to far then stripped down and dove into the cool crystal water. Coming up with a sigh, his long black hair tossed over his shoulder and drippping wet, Tantonka started swimming.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Senji looked out a far and saw a cave which attracted him. He went to the cave and stopped by for awhile. Exhausted from biking around, he decides to hand carry the bike. While Senji was scrutinizing, he found out the there was a path in the cave, so he followed it with his bicycle. Along the way, he found beautiful and mysterious rocks around him which cause him to appreciate nature more as it's best. Not long, he saw sun rays from the end of the cave and he quickly then ran while pushing the bike forward. He then saw a secret lake that was crystal clear.

Senji with amazement on his face gently parked the bike over the rock and decided to remove his biking gear and clothes. It was then he stripped off all of his clothes and only left an underwear with him exposing that he had gorgeous soft fairly white skin with a nice body structure. Good thing that he had extra in the basket. He jumped into the refreshing cold water and decided to swim. Due to his amazement, he was not able to know that someone was with him on the lake.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

Tatonka came up again for air. Didn't take him long to notice the new objects in the cave and Senji in the water with him. They weren't that far apart as it was. "Think only I knew about this place. Or are you following me?" He spoke in a low and some what deep voice. It was still soft in its own little way. "My little brother thanks you for the basket but you didn't have to send it. " The male was more excited over than any him or his mother or father. Tatonka dove back for a few minutes before coming up again. The dim light in the cave made the water on his tan, toned and muscular body sprinkle and shine. Tatonka wasn't slender like Senji, he's body was built and stronge. "I am Tatonka means buffalo. "  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

Senji was shocked and surprised to hear someone's voice at the back of him. A familiar voice but he couldn't figure it out. Was scared a little bit, Senji still turned around slowly to see the person behind him. Then, he saw it was that Native guy again. Senji was pissed off to see him in that moment but then he observed that he was naked. Turning very red, he turned around quickly in embarrassment.

He then heard the guy, "Think only I knew about this place. Or are you following me?" Senji was very raged at the very moment. "Why would I follow like a person like you? How dare think of me as a stalker!" He distanced away from him and grew more hatred to the Natives. "At least someone appreciated my effort of generosity." He snubbed showing that he was still rather mad at him for the insult. The guy told his name his name but Senji didn't care about it. "Why that name while there are other beautiful name that they could name you?" He asked in a cold tone. He was very hurt at that moment and decided to dip down in the water for some minutes and came back up sparkling like an angel he was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm
Rawr Kazu

User Image

"A name doesn't have to be beauitful. I am very proud of the name my parents gave me. A buffalo is a strong graceful and powerful animal which I feel honored to be named after. A name doesn't have to be beauitful, its the meaning behind it that is." He slowly got out the water, dried off using his shirt and then got dressed but only in his pants. His chest and upper body stayed nude. "What is your name may I ask?" Tatonka didn't know why he was asking; he knew the boy hated him. Most settlers did hate his people, well that was until they needed something like supplies or needed to know where to find food.  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

"What??" He was shocked for the Native to ask his name. He stood and got out of the water and stood in front of him. He was then exposed then by the sunlight which glistened his exposed slender body with his short boxers on. "You have insulted me awhile ago and now you ask my name?" He pointed hardly the chest of the guy while getting closer which showed that Senji wants the guy to fully understand how he felt about the insult. Then he suddenly noticed that the guy was really buff and he was pretty close to him.

Suddenly, he blushed deeply. He turned and moved away. "Well, I guess I'll tell you my name. I pity your poor quality of understanding." He bowed down to get his clothes on the ground exposing his bottom to the guy but was covered by the short boxers he used when swimming. He didn't intentionally do it and he didn't even knew that happened. He moved to the back of the the big rock which covered himself from the guy. "My name's Senji Taichi." He threw his wet boxers over the rock and was shot in the bicycle's basket. This indicates that he was naked at that moment. He wore his emergency boxers and his other clothes. He then went out of the rock showing he was very fresh and attractive boy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Rawr Kazu

User Image

Tatonka did his best not to laugh. Insulted? Really? He should feel insult after Senji said his name wasn't beauitful. 'your name not a piece of gold either.' he thought. 'Seems like one of those people that think I am stupid.' Two diffrent worlds and two diffrent lifes. While the settlers lived in houses , used guns, and other objects; the natives were looked down on for living life simple. Gardening, hunting, clothes made of animal skins instead of cotten, and huts instead of houses. Only cause they chose the simple life, they were seen as uneducated and stupid. "Well Senji I do hope you are more carefull now when in the forest."

He leaned back against the stone wall with a small smile as he watched Senji. The boy was cute but half his size. Tatonka could take him if he wanted to fight him. 'maybe another time.' "See you another time I suppose then Senji if you swim is done. Do be carefull getting home." He picked up his shirt then his spear. "Have a nice day."

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

As the guy left, Senji wore his biking gear. "Really, he didn't apologize for calling me a stalker. What a man, couldn't even understand what was I stressing out back then. Well at least I insulted back awhile ago." He grinned deviously as he sat on his bike and began to run like the wind. He took off as fast as a fox could run. When he arrived at his home just in time to make dinner for himself.

Senji prepared a delicious elaborated bento for his dinner. He then went outside to eat his dinner with the lovely sigh he was seeing. Trees surrounded by flying fireflies, cold fresh wind breezes, tress swishing with the flow and other more. It was a perfect time to eat and soothe your mind with nature. After eating, he took time and thought of something. Suddenly he mentioned in his mind, "Their different from the Natives I have known back then." He then suddenly realized and stood up, "What the hell was I thinking??" He overreacted and took the food to the automatic sink, drank a sleeping pill and went to bed. Before sleeping he reflected again about earlier. "Why didn't you thank me?" He frowned a bit and got easily over with it and said "At least his brother appreciated my effort." He murmured with a smile and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:40 pm
Rawr Kazu

User Image

"Strange boy." He headed on back home. 'He's trying to be nice I guess in his own little way. Maybe I should take thank him or let little brother. Sure he's eaten half the basket already." Tatonka made it back home in time fore dinner. His mother had prepared some of the meat and things Senji had given them. His brother had eaten mostly nothing but the sweet but Tatonka expected that. After dinner his father took him out among the village and he sat around the fire with the other young men of the village and elders. "The men from across the ocean are trying me. They have no respect for us and yet they want for us to bow to them. Many other tribes are talking about joining together and killing them all." Many of the men around the fire nodded or spoke in agreement. "Tatonka you are the future leader of this village. Tell us what you think."

He looked into the flames of the fire. What did he think? " I think we should keep our weapons to our side for now father. The last attack that happened between is resulted in us losing 15 of our best men. An attack in numbers would just make them try to wip us out once and for all. " Though Tatonka was against them going to war, some agreed with him. "You are a wise boy my son. You will make a fine leader!"

They started around the fire more talking before the flames were put out. Tatonka retired to his bed, finding the dagger under his covers. Once again it made him chuckle and smile. He put it down then went to bed.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

It was then a bright and sunny morning and Senji was still humbly sleeping until a raccoon fell down in his roof and woke him up all of the sudden. "Damn it." He scratched at the back of his head indicating that he was pissed that something woke him up. He went downstairs to prepare his breakfast which was a pair of toasted bread and a cup of tea. He then went outside with to eat with the nature he had appreciated. He ate then thought about hiking in the woods. He then quickly placed his dish in the automatic sink and took a bath. Picking the right outfit for hiking which he looked appealing as ever, he thought that he would pack up some emergency clothes, foods, tools and other more.

Then Senji went outside with a big smile, clearly he was very ready for the hike and prepared if something would go wrong. Happily, he skipped like a child he was along the woods. Sun was brightly shining down in the lovely morning. He examined some flowers, trees, rocks, shrubs, herbs, everything he had seen was simply quite a beauty in his eyes. With that attitude, he looked like an innocent attractive child who was very approachable. He then continued his lovely, joyful travel.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 am
Rawr Kazu

User Image

The sound of dogs barking echoed through the woods breaking the peacefull forest. "This way! Lets go!" The tribe's wolfdogs were leading a group hunt through the woods. Ahead of them a large wild boar, the thing had been getting into thier gardens and digging up the crops for days now. Tatonka and a couple of other boys from the village raced through the woods after the large pig. "Up ahead!" The dogs tackled the animal down, arrows and spears flew and the pig gave a final squeal of defect. "Looks like we can feast tonight. This one is big enough for everyone in the village to get some." They cheered. "Take him back to the village, I got something to do."

While the others took the kill back Tatonka borrowed one of the dogs and went into the trees. "come on boy, you can find him." He moved the basket Senji had brought the food in under the dog's nose. After a few minutes the dog barked and ran off through the trees. Didn't take him long to track down Senji. "Looks like I found you." Tatonka came out the trees and grabed the animal by its collar and ordered it to sit. "You are looking very happy Senji. I only have a few minutes to spare but I wanted to thank you for the basket of things. Oh and here.." He gave the basket back, inside the dagger wrapped in a silk cloth. "You know where to find me should you need me. Don't get lost again." He disaapeared back into the trees.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Bruhfist

Conservative Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:24 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Tatonka suddenly appeared and Senji's mood began to fall. He didn't rather listened to what he said and focused more on his mind, "He suddenly appeared again. Is he stalking me? Well that's pretty common because I'm attractive." He though narcissistic in his mind. He took the basket when the guy lent it out and then the guy suddenly banished from the trees. "How weird is that guy.. Seriously.." He then tied his basket onto his backpack and started marching again.

He reflected on what happened earlier and smiled, "He finally thanked me.." His mood began to rise up again and he went jolly on walking. "If he would say sorry to me back then when he insulted me. Well, that would make my day and I will then proclaim my victory!" He wooed while walking. He seemed to have so much fun with his imaginations. He continues to think of the possible good things that might happen while walking throughout the beautiful forest.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff