Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
[Marines] Amphib Assault Training (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
Commander Trident
Marine Commander
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trident could see that the enemy was falling back, more then likely falling back to a more defensible position these were not your normal troops they were well trained and highly disciplined, but they never came across Trident's Marines.

"Okay Marines, its time to pull a George Jefferson and move it on up. Keep the pressure on them. If there heads are down they are not shooting back."

He told his men, to move up the hill were the enemy had fallen back behind. There could be a trap or an ambush behind there. But they needed to take the island and wipe out the enemy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 pm
Enemy rounds began to impact and racked the branches around Ghost's location. His arm flew up to protect his face from the spinning debris and spear-like branches.

"I'm moving, over." Underneath his position, he heard a scream and a thud. Not good. Ghost hopped down to the ground via outlaying branches and spun around. At his feet was a wounded Marine curled up in a ball.

"Man down!" Ghost called out in his deep, crackly voice. Instincts started to kick in as he knelt down and began to pry the Marine free from the form. His calming expression set the Marine in a less panicked demeanor and allowed Ghost to quickly begin patching the wound up. The Mk.14 was laid at his side as his hands were mixed in a fight between get out his med-kit and keeping pressure on the wound. He felt his comrade cringe under the pressure.

"Say still!" Ghost forced his hand down on the Marine to keep him from shooting up into the line of fire. His hand finished applying the gauze onto the wound. The Marine panted under the pain but managed to force a 'thank you sir' through his quivering lips. Ghost reached for his rifle and handed it to his comrade.

"I'll take your place. Keep us covered!" Ghost took off while shoving his kit back into the ALICE pouch. His new weapon, an M-16, was clutched in his hands. Ghost's breathing became labored as he caught up with Commander Trident and the rest of his squad.

SFCommando69

Cracker JaKx

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 pm
Jack was too busy running to notice the shells and fire hitting the beach. He saw bodies strewn about the sand, and he couldn't distinguish the bodies of his fallen comrades from that of the enemy's. He slid into a shell-hole behind a tank trap and found another body, this one charred and smoking, as it had been hit with the shell.

"Well this is gonna be fun."

The staccato bursts of fire from both sides were pushed out of Jack's mind as he scrambled out of the shell-hole and over to a body that had an intact radio.
He attempted to steady his breathing before hitting the comm switch.

"Sgt. Alders, there is a bunker in front of me that is pinning our boys down. The bastards should have to reload soon, so do I have your permission to frag 'em?"

He pulled a grenade off of his vest and readied it for a throw.

"Never mind Sgt., I'm gonna do it anyways. If I can take it out and get in it, I'm sure I could get a bead on at least part of their defense."

Jack pulled the pin, threw the grenade and watched it sail through the air to see it get through the gunner's hatch and explode, killing the bunker's inhabitants in a brilliant flash of yellow.

Now was the hard part: Getting to the now-empty bunker. Jack's adrenaline surged as he sprinted across the red sand to the base of the fortification. He leaned his rifle against the concrete and jumped to catch the edge of the gunner's window. He then continued to pull himself through the small opening and un-holstered his pistol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm
CrAcKerJaKer
Jack was too busy running to notice the shells and fire hitting the beach. He saw bodies strewn about the sand, and he couldn't distinguish the bodies of his fallen comrades from that of the enemy's. He slid into a shell-hole behind a tank trap and found another body, this one charred and smoking, as it had been hit with the shell.

"Well this is gonna be fun."

The staccato bursts of fire from both sides were pushed out of Jack's mind as he scrambled out of the shell-hole and over to a body that had an intact radio.
He attempted to steady his breathing before hitting the comm switch.

"Sgt. Alders, there is a bunker in front of me that is pinning our boys down. The bastards should have to reload soon, so do I have your permission to frag 'em?"

He pulled a grenade off of his vest and readied it for a throw.

"Never mind Sgt., I'm gonna do it anyways. If I can take it out and get in it, I'm sure I could get a bead on at least part of their defense."

Jack pulled the pin, threw the grenade and watched it sail through the air to see it get through the gunner's hatch and explode, killing the bunker's inhabitants in a brilliant flash of yellow.

Now was the hard part: Getting to the now-empty bunker. Jack's adrenaline surged as he sprinted across the red sand to the base of the fortification. He leaned his rifle against the concrete and jumped to catch the edge of the gunner's window. He then continued to pull himself through the small opening and un-holstered his pistol.
((this training session is over it was just to someone. please stop posting in things that are finished or dont need to be posted in))  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out