Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
And the Frosts Follow (Hai and Shady/Mooo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 pm
A gentle smile filtered across his features briefly, and then he explained his bizarre statement -You have had this kind of contact before...so you are aware of what you've missed...It explains some of the pain and lonliness i see in you...- he said softly, giving her cheek a gentle nuzzle with his nose. Something very uncharacteristic for him, but he felt it might comfort her a bit.

As she blushed furiously, he nodded -For a first hug, it was very...enjoyable. You did very well Kari, thank you.-

Kaale didnt mind her wing remaining on his back, his shadow matter tails, hair and feet, seemed to disappear with the chill that followed Kari, but he did not mind, nor pay much notice to his seeming loss of appendages.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Kari went stiff in surprise for a moment at the nuzzle on her cheek, but after the initial shock of it was done with her eyes drifted shut and she all but melted. That was so nice. This was all so nice. She hadn't had any sort of contact, much less affection, from anyone in so very long. And he was being so kind! It was strange, but very welcome.

She leaned against him, placing her head against his shoulder again. "I'm not really sure if it's a good thing to help you understand pain and loneliness better..." Her face remained red, the nervous and somewhat embarrassed flush refusing to go away entirely. "But I am glad you enjoyed your first hug. I would hate to have messed up something so important."

Looking down his arm from his shoulder as she was she couldn't help noticing when his paws seemed to fade out. Startled and slightly worried she put her paw to his leg and found he still felt solid, even if he didn't appear so. Perplexed and somewhat fascinated she used her paw to trace around and feel out the shape of his leg. "How do you do that?"

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:35 pm
Kaale tilted his head to the side lightly at her statement -I understand a lot of things because of my guardian. You and him are similar. You both know physical contact and enjoy it, but are driven to solitude...- he spoke through the mind, but there was still a rumble from his chest, like even when he thought his words the vibrations from his 'white noise' vocals was still present.

At her examination of his leg he gave a soft shrug. - My father, he is born of shadow matter...my mother is born of a precious gem..I inherited my fade from father.- he explained lightly, watching her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Kari's ears rested pensively against her head when he mentioned his guardian. "I feel badly for him, then. I'd say you get used to it but... even then it's not really easy. Not if you're the type that likes having friends." She trailed off and shook her head, trying not to dwell on it.

She spent several minutes playing with Kaale's leg, watching the "smoke" that drifted around the edge of his faded limb and the oddly cool sensation it left behind when it trailed around her paw. She was made of cold, in both a literal and metaphorical sense, so an actual lack of heat was not something she ever really felt. This was an entirely peculiar sensation for her. After another few moments she giggled and put a paw over her mouth with a bemused smile. "You know, I think that feels, well, sort of cold. I'm not actually sure, i don't really feel all this cold I give off so I'm not certain what it's supposed to feel like. Like, well I guess like what people usually describe going through a patch of mist would feel like?" She paused and frowned slightly. "It's kind of difficult to describe a sensation you have no comparison for, you know."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm
Kaale tilted his head, one ear flicking softly -One day....you should talk to
my guardian. With his own unique bloodline, i do not think your gift would effect him...-

He let it hang there, not wanting to push too much on her.

He watched her as she was fascinated with his shadow matter appendages. He was in a similar
situation as she was, he didnt understand temperatures or their signifigance to comfort. Emotions
were also new to him, he 'knew' about them, but wasnt entirely in sync with them. -A chill
mist...?-
He drifted off, contemplating that. Kaale had seen Chaos summon, and even disappear in mist before, but he has never associated it with cold.

After a few moments, and more then one puzzled expression, he finally decided to abandon any chance of connecting mist and cold. His ears sagged slightly -I am afraid that...i am unfamiliar with any sensations relating to mist...Cold isnt...cold to me...I understand what you mean however, about describing that which you have no comparison for...- For Kaale'Indon, that was a lot of things.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 am
Kari peered at Kaale with wide eyes for a moment after what he'd said about his guardian. "Oh? You think?..." The idea of meeting another person that might not be harmed by her was... mind boggling, really. It was so strange to have even found one! "Maybe... sometime. That would be nice, as long as... as the cold doesn't bother him."

She blushed again and hung her head. "Oh, it's not really that important. It's something I've heard said about...well, about my mist. But I don't ever feel that. It just, your leg does the same sort of visible-but-not-all-there type of thing, so I guess that's what came to mind. I was just... I'm babbling, I'm sorry. I guess I'm a bit over excited, I haven't had anyone to talk to for... for..." She drooped slightly, not really liking the numbers her mind was digging up for an estimate. "It... it's probably been at least a century... I'm guessing, anyway. Time sort of... looses meaning when you have no reason to keep track of it, you know?" Or maybe he didn't, but, it seemed like they were both fumbling around a bit in the knowledge department.

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am
Kaale nodded his head slightly -Chaos....is usually always...up for company...- he said lightly, thinking back to how lonely his guardian got at times, always waiting for something, or someone.

Lonely.

He turned his attention to Kari -Are you...lonely?- It was not a question meant to offend, offence was beyond Kaale's understanding or ability. It was more association, he saw similarities in Chaos and in her.

-Babbling? I've never...babbled. Is it comforting? A century is just a measurement....of time. Time has no meaning...if you dont measure it...You have...someone to talk to now?- Kaale's logic made sense to him. If you didnt measure the time that passed, then it didnt matter. But thats just how he saw it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm
"Oh, well... I'd love to meet him. Especially if he's as nice as you are." It was a pleasing thought, to meet someone else. To maybe... have some friends again. That would really be so, so nice.

Kaale couldn't have known that he not only hit the nail on the head with his question, but hit it pretty damned hard. She was far from offended by it; on the contrary it was sort of nice that someone was there and noticed. But it was... it was painful to think about, right when she was starting to get her hopes up. Right when she was afraid to get her hopes up. Was she lonely? Oh, he had no idea.

Kari squeezed her eyes shut and curled into a ball beside him, leaning against him a little harder than she meant to as a shudder ran through her that wouldn't quite stop. "L... lonely..." It was all she managed to squeeze out past the sobs that suddenly threatened, so she just nodded a response. She was afraid to lift her head and look at him, knowing the tears that would spill out if she tried before she calmed herself down. She felt awkward enough about needing to hide her face in his fur right now as it was. Probably wasn't very comfortable him either...

Oh, why did she always have to go ruin everything?

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 pm
Kaale's ear gave a subtle twitch, as Kari began to shudder against him, and his yellow gaze fell down to her form. He could almost feel the sadness coming from her. Well he assumed it was sadness. Chaos had described it to him once, and he figured this was what he was trying to explain. It wasn't the easiest thing, to describe an emotion and feeling.

-The past...might have been lonely...but you have, and always will have a...friend in me. - He wasnt the greatest at comforting, but he figured if being lonely was the problem, informing her she wasnt alone, was the solution. Right?

His shadow tails, curled around Kari, as he tried to make her a little more comfortable at least.

He still wasnt entirely sure what was going on, or how to help.

Kaale was certain that next time he saw Chaos, he would have quite a few questions to ask. Quite a few indeed.

Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff