Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Final Mix

Back to Guilds

This guild is about all the Final Fantasy characters old and new 

Tags: kingdom hearts, final fantasy Vll, final fantasy Xll, favorite final fantasy characters, favorite kingdom hearts characters 

Reply Final Fantasy Final Mix
Question of the Month. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 pm
really? I loved kingdom hearts but I would like to see the ff series stick to a turn based system or something close to it atleast  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:45 pm
I think they should go back to the way the old ones were, ya know? Like 7 to 10 were done.  

Monukenokara
Vice Captain

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 pm
Monukenokara
I think they should go back to the way the old ones were, ya know? Like 7 to 10 were done.

Definitely. Turn based. I kinda liked the system for 10 the most as you could use every character to their fullest if you really wanted to without mindless hours of grinding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am
FaytFaye
Monukenokara

Definitely. Turn based. I kinda liked the system for 10 the most as you could use every character to their fullest if you really wanted to without mindless hours of grinding.

That's true, but if you wanted a character to learn everything in the game, you needed to grind. lol  

Monukenokara
Vice Captain

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Monukenokara
FaytFaye
Monukenokara

That's true, but if you wanted a character to learn everything in the game, you needed to grind. lol

yeah but you weren't stuck with near completely useless characters when one of your sets had to be traded for another ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm
Monukenokara
Kinda, but more per-occupied with getting a new job. lol
I'd bite into your face...

Likewise.

Be awesome if we got a Final Fantasy 7 remake, but I fear my dreams are aiming too high.

... just to be close to your eyes.

Amateur Hour

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Monukenokara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm
Fall For Fame
Monukenokara

Likewise.

Be awesome if we got a Final Fantasy 7 remake, but I fear my dreams are aiming too high.

[/quote

Dude I agree, a remake of 7 would be cool.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:55 pm
Monukenokara
Fall For Fame
Monukenokara

Likewise.

[/quote

so long as the majority of it stayed the same. Sometimes they screw stuff up when they remake things

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

Amateur Hour

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 am
FaytFaye
Monukenokara
Fall For Fame
Monukenokara

Likewise.

[/quote

so long as the majority of it stayed the same. Sometimes they screw stuff up when they remake things

Yeah that's true. Just a graphics update, maybe even cut scene updates more like the ones in 8, would be perfect. Gameplay's awesome, story's awesome.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 am
Fall For Fame
FaytFaye
Monukenokara
Fall For Fame
Monukenokara

Likewise.

[/quote

Yeah that's true. Just a graphics update, maybe even cut scene updates more like the ones in 8, would be perfect. Gameplay's awesome, story's awesome.

Exactly ^.^

FaytFaye

Toothsome Gekko

Shadow Cloud 1474
Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 pm
FaytFaye
really? I loved kingdom hearts but I would like to see the ff series stick to a turn based system or something close to it atleast
ya i agri  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 am
Square Enix said they might remake Final Fantasy 7, I am waiting for that, and the next Kingdom Hearts.  

Oblivion Wing

Captian Blue Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:47 pm
Oblivion Wing
Square Enix said they might remake Final Fantasy 7, I am waiting for that, and the next Kingdom Hearts.
all the way bro FINAL FANTASY 7  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 pm
I'm hoping they don't. Part of the game's appeal was that it was kick-a** for it's time, but when compared to some of the stuff they're kicking out now it doesn't always hold up.  

Vintistika
Vice Captain

Final Fantasy Final Mix

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas