Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
Blades of Oblivion (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superrbebe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm
master helious
Until I actually Gain the Awareness of checking on the forum's at my Own time, I suggest Quoting me to get me to respond to a faster Rate. :K

sure, so since youre on mephisto already challenged you to test your skills. Since you were curious how the fight would turn out wanna go?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:03 pm
superrbebe
I'm in towns hanging out with a friend but I'll respond when I can :3  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

superrbebe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm
master helious

ok. C:  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 pm
superrbebe
master helious

I'll let you start the Battle between Mephisto and Thaddeus though, but Perhaps They would feel the Pulse of Carn's Incomming and the fact that Mephisto will be poisoned if he doesn't move?  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

superrbebe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
                      --- It's never a right to exact revenge for selfish needs.

Zephie noticed something in the air. It was a green mist and it gave her a bad feeling. She looked at Melantha. "We need to leave. Now" she said grabbing Odin and ran from underneath the falling poison. Mephisto instantly flashed step from his current location to a farther location away from the green posin. "My, my. That doesn't look good." he said looking over to the town entrance. "I believe this town won't be safe for long. Looks like whoever you got angry found you." he said talking to Zephie. He didn't like the feeling and he didn't want to waste time on how he can escape to wait who was causing the trouble.

master helious

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^
User Image

Thaddeus gave a Cold Glance to an area not to far from theres. There was the scent of Decay and the sense of the Dark aura of the Man in Golden armor. "Dammit, How many villages must be destroyed by this man...?! He said, as he ran over towards Melanthia and Zephie. He was ready to leave this place. He made sure he had his books within His Sporran, Some meat, and Some Coins.

superrbebe

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

TheRangaTan

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am
User Image

-Royce Siegman-

(}-{)"So you're the one in charge of this institution?"(}-{)

╔═════════════════════════════╗

Royce stopped eating, looked at the skeleton, then adjusted his eyes down to Ragna. This guy obviously wanted something to do with Ragna... his master perhaps? If that was the case, that guy would likely be looking for the Swords of Oblivion. "What, this? It's nothing, really... just an old, dusty sword I found on my travels." Master, I think their catching on. This 'Carn' may be someone who's looking for me. If that's the case... Got it. Royce moved away from the table in an exasperated fashion, then started clapping his hands. "Alright everyone, first of all, I'd like to thank you for this WONDERFUL hospitality that you've shown me thus far, but sadly I have somewhere I need to be..." He pulled out a small sack, bounced it in his hands and threw it on the table. "That should cover the cost of the food... but like I said, I got places to go, people to see and governments to tumble, so with that:" Ragna began to glow with a crimson lume: Royce was about to make his disappearence. He took out his sword, mounted it on his shoulder and prepared to run. "I bid you a fond farewell-" A wall of flames swept out in front of Royce, slowly forming into a column. It began to shrink in size and, eventually, dissipated. Royce was gone. But he didn't teleport or use any real magic: he just ran while the skeletons were distracted. Why do I feel like you just made things worse? "Hey! Would you rather we take the chance and just stay here to greet that Carny b*****d?!? Besides, it doesn't look like they're following us."for now, maybe... you really need to make a better escape plan- "WITH WHAT RESOURCES?!? I don't know magic other than what you can make, I'm bum-broke now and on top of that, I think my stomachs cramping up!" Maybe you should stop and hide, master? "Aww, will you just shut the hell up?!?" Royce continued into the forest to find a place to hide until his full stomach settled and to keep out of the sight of lord Carn... whoever that may be.

╚═════════════════════════════╝

(}-{)"Well then allow me to introduce myself: my name is- *slash*"(}-{)

((Our Old Commandment: ... Alright, I think I need to drop out of this RP. I'm currently in charge of another guilds major plot-line, which I'm still writing up, and I'm trying to build my own guild at the same time, plus 4 other RPs that I thought were dead have magically sprung back to life, and the mental strain is really getting to me. I just can't handle what I've got one my hands at the moment. Thanks for letting me participate and I'm sorry I couldn't stay for longer.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:45 am
Rangalord

(( Well, That's a Shame. I guess we'll be seeing you around then. Hope you enjoy yourself and Thanks for Participating! :3 ))  

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm
With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do

User Image
ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
Sullivan nodded in agreement with her. "I think I will....And I'll ask why he has so many. Besides, do you know why the hell he's interested in those damned Oblivion Blades? I've heard tales about them and going after them just seems like a helpless cause." He said in a dull matter-of-fact tone. He cocked his head at her slightly, before leaning down and gently kissing her forehead. "Don't worry dove, the other Darkness User has no interest in me. She wouldn't give me the time of day." He reassured her. He knew when a girl was interested or not. And his Dark Lady was definitely not interested. Evangeline on the other hand, she seemed interested some times and at others like she wasn't. He stuck around to see if she truly was or wasn't. He nodded at her, his eyes glinting with devious playfulness. "I can think of a few ways to warm you up faster if you'd like?" He asked, knowing she'd say no as she always did but a man could hope right?

It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me

((OOC: Thanks for roleplaying with us. We'll miss you cat_3nodding ))

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:28 pm
Hey you guys its superrbebe. Unfortunately my account was hacked not a few moments ago so this is my secondary account that i kept on here for those just in case moments. C: So i'll still be able to rp. but if you guys get a link from me. DO NOT PRESS THE LINK. otherwise you will get hack like a friend of mine did. so once again DO NOT PRESS THE LINK. biggrin  

hibikibean

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image
𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

Melantha felt something very wrong in the air, almost sickening. And she knew it wasn't from her so she looked up, seeing the green haze. She nodded in agreement, reaching into her shadow and gripping her scythe once more. She glanced over to where the Golden Armored man was. "There's no way in hell he's destroying this one. I feel safe in this one. And there's few that I feel safe in." She growled, glancing at Thaddeus as he ran over. She glanced between their group and the golden armored man, thinking. "I don't know what to do. We have to leave but I need to make sure this town stays intact." She thought, trying to think of something to do. "Get the others away and just come back. I'm sure you can find a way to get them away safely. You can Shadow Phase remember? Silly Child use you're head and the abilities you were given." She heard in her head. She smirked slightly to herself. How could she forget she could do that? "Would it even work with more than me? Am I getting permission to unlock some of my stored power?" She heard chuckling in her mind. "It can work with more than one person. Stretch out your aura to surround them and just Shadow Phase with them in hand. And you never needed permission, Child. Do what you wish, I'm just here to help." She looked back at the others, her dark brown eyes set with determination. "We can either stay and try to protect the village, which might cause havoc or ya'll are gonna have to trust me with something. You're choice. If we run, he might destroy the things in his path while we're retreating. We need more people if we're gonna stand up against him." She said to them in a leader's voice.

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸

((OOC: Thanks super. well soupa now I guess lol))

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image
Evαngєlinє Mαxωєʟʟ

Evangeline shook her head slowly. "I have no idea why he wants those Blades. Well, maybe he wants more power." Carn seemed to be pretty power-hungry. Those Blades definitely possessed power though. Most definitely. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes. Her lips pulled up slightly at the feeling of warm and soft lips on her forehead. It had been a long time since she had felt lips on her body. It felt nice actually. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Good. She thought with a soft smile. If that User wanted to go through her life without missing any appendages, then it would be wise to remain uninterested in Sullivan. She opened her eyes a little bit to look at Sullivan. For a while, she was quiet. She knew exactly what he was talking about, and there was no way she was going to satisfy him with what was on the top of that list. "I know you can think of a few ways. You can already cross off the top three things on that list." She held her arms out to him. "Come here." She said softly, wanting him to hold her. That would get her to warm up faster without any extremely intimate activities. She opened and closed her hands, like a child reaching for something. "Hold me, Sullivan." She said softly. But her eyes seemed to widen a bit. She felt some sort of Pulse, and she knew that it was Carn. She wondered what he wanted.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Awww D: I'm sorry to hear that, Super.}  

Labyrinth of Lucidiism

Desirable Sex Symbol

Strawberry_Lust95

Greedy Genius

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm
With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
And I love what you do

User Image
ʂʉɫɫɨѵɒи ћɒʁҟɨи
Sullivan shrugged at her, guessing she right. He put on a smirk. "Well the first on my list was snuggling so I guess not." He smirked, shaking his head and backing away from her. He chuckled slightly, seeing her looking quite childish reaching out for him like that. He pretended to think about it for a moment, rubbing his chin before nodding. "I suppose I could, since you look so cute like that." He teased gently, grabbing her outstetched hands and pulling her to a sitting up position so he could sit behind her. He took up the space behind her, letting her lay against him between his legs with his arms around her. "Better?" He asked quietly, closing his eyes as he allowed himself to take in her scent.

It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
Evαngєlinє Mαxωєʟʟ

Evangeline both looked and felt surprised that the first thing on his list was snuggling. He had to be kidding. As much as he came onto her, she couldn't be blamed for thinking that sex was number one on his list. She pouted a bit when he said no. She decided to pair that pout with looking up at him through her lashes. He couldn't resist that. "Come on, Sullivan." She squeezed her hand open and closed again. She felt really cold, and she felt like she was being teased because he was so warm while she was freezing. She smiled sweetly when he pulled her up. She relaxed against him, a pleased smirk on her lips. She was beginning to feel much warmer than before. She grabbed his hands and entwined her fingers with his to warm her hands up. "Much better." She sighed quietly as she relaxed even more. She looked out the giant window behind them. "Did you feel that pulse?" She asked him with a slight frown. "What do you think he wants?" For some reason, she felt safer being in Sullivan's arms. She felt a bit of protection. It made her little cold heart warm. Evangeline warmed up in no time, but she remained in her current position. She liked it. "I feel much better now. Do you think we should go and see what he wants?" She asked with raised brows. Normally, she would go off and do her own thing, but she was bored, and she was curious about what the man wanted.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Labyrinth of Lucidiism

Desirable Sex Symbol

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm
^~ Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper ~^
User Image

"If you stay here and fight, Then I'll fight with you, V." He said, remembering what she wanted him to call her. He removed his sword from his side but he didn't move into a fighting stance. He waited for the others response. He didn't smile, But he gave her a Determined Glance to prove he was going to do so.

Meanwhile, Lord Carn had reached the opening of this town. He was ready to obtain some Oblivion blades. He could sense the Auras of the of the ones he met before. Overhead, Three one-eyed Ravens flew above him. Circling him like he was Road-Kill and they were Vultures. People crowded around his Gold armor, But soon ran away as they saw he had no head. He walked into the town with his sword at hand and his ravens overhead.

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff