Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Muffinz

Friendly Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm
I walk in the door of the gym and realize that they aren't in there. I think to myself I could have sworn I saw them in here just a while ago.Hm... I guess not.I walk out of the gym and see Gold standing out there. Hey Gold wait up!!! Where are you going?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm
[This is a troll post for laughs]
Youngster Joey entered a battle with the current champion of the league. After challenging, oops I mean annihilating the Elite four with his top percentage Rattata, he discovered his Rattata was trying to evolve during his battle with the champion. Well he bitchslapped that motherfu------- and showed it whos boss. No Ratticate was going to be fighting for Joey, so that rattata didn't evolve.

The champion thought he could put up a good fight against Joey, but his top percentage Rattata increased its percentage to 9001% using Joey's own created move, Scouter Check. At this level his Ratatta was like lance's group of dragonite combined, except Joey's Rattata would destroy any army of Dragonites.
Within seconds of this power up, Joey's Rattata obliterated every ounce of the six pokemon the Champion owned. They had all met the same fate of Alder's old pokemon, without the Ratatta even having to touch the pokemon. These pokemon cannot be mentioned by name or it would disgrace the champion into such a depression, that he would commit suicide by overdose of rare candies.

The champion,after this battle, or should I say slaughtering, lay crying and weeping,a mess on the floor. Joey saw this mass of failure and came over to him. "Champion," he said, "You have tasted defeat at the hands of a youngster in the top percentage of youngsters. Know now, no percentage you reach will ever be enough to defeat me or my Rattata."

Joey would then feast on the anguish and frustration of the champion He then pulled out a mug and washed down his feast with the tears of his opponent. Joey then moved onto a new region, to feed on the defeated and deflated feelings of that champion.

Divine Guardian Cloud

Giovanni Rocket Boss

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 am
This was his favorite part of the day. Giovanni put back on his clothes after another good rest and then turned his head to look back down at the woman sprawled across the bed, a wet stain in the sheets from where her tears had collected.

Well, His second favorite part of the day.

Giovanni left the tied woman there as he walked out of the room. He didn't have to worry about her after all, she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. This was his top of the line hideout. The hideout to end all hideouts. There was but one way in, and only two or three others he highly trusted knew about it.

He locked the door behind him as he slipped on by the fireplace he had been hours before his time in bed, and effortlesly grabbed the stone -The Aceaian Thresh- and his glass of wine still unfinished as he made his decent down the stairs.

A floor down and his hideout changed dramaticlly, no longer plush and comfortable, it became more of a lab, white and grey, a place of death and decay all in the name of progress. He walked over to one of the rooms, in the back was a very young Poke'mon.

Giovanni grinned as he placed the stone in his hands down on a little pedestal as it covered itself in unbreakable glass and began to move towards the the young pokme'mon. It was a young Zapdos, recently hatched. THe stone moved towards the bird and stopped. Giovanni grinned to himself as he pushed down on a button to activate the stone.

"We must all sacrifice for the sake of progress." He said with a chuckled as the Small bird began to sway back and forth, chirping in pain before it soon fell over, its wings twitching until soon its enclosure was silent and the bird breathed its last breath.

This was just round one of a series of tests. The man grinned in his own Mad science as he moved around testing it on different poke'mon. Some died, some fainted, and some had nothing happen to them. He was getting close to unlocking the maximum potential of this rock, and when he did... no one would stop him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 am
User ImageThe masked man decides to leave the building, his Zoroark following behind in order to maintain the illusion; catching up to Blue and Gold without being noticed with the intent of obtaining any valuable information minus the need of any brute force. It’s a fool proof plan, seeing as how nobody can ever suspect a thing at all; maybe he’d eventually get lucky and be lead to the original location of Team Comet itself.

For now he would move silently with the group, thinking nothing of what he would do once he laid his eyes on them, the masked man held other necessary forms of transportation but doing so would involve him giving up his cover. He crosses his arms, continuing his heavy breathing with Zoroark, tossing a couple of berries in the dark fox’s direction every now and then for him to eat.

Zoroark had been following masked man’s orders for the most part, staying near Brock as he began to catch up to Blue and Gold. The masked man had taken this time to think of how he would possibly fare in a battle against one of trainers, or what he would do with the secrets that are soon to be exposed to him unintentionally.

This was making him quite anxious; that feeling of anxiousness that reminded him of what he had done a long, long time ago, much to the point where he grinned under his mask.  

Strait Boss

Blasting off again

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:04 pm
He had heard something. As the mechanical, futuristic doors only the greatest minds of Team Rocket could craft, he saw it -- His boss, Giovanni. "Good morning, sir? I trust you sleep well? Allow me to refill your glass." It was a special Team Rocket Grunt, one talked and feared about by all the other grunts, -- One handchosen by Giovanni -- one talked and feared about by all the other grunts.

Grunt had no intentions of finding out what the man he marveled before did to that woman he brought home.

From his sleek features to clever mind, Grunt was a force to be reckoned with. As a special Grunt, he was outfitted with deadlier, more strong pokemon to guard Giovanni. If anyone was gonna get to him, they'd have to get through him.

As he poured wine, he noticed the sterling man's rather happy and clever demeanor. Not that he minded, he just knew he was on the verge of something successful. The Grunt had arisen from his slumber only a few minutes before Giovanni. He was ready for this sort of stuff, mostly due to drills and all. He was almost always by Giovanni's side. A viscount of sorts, ready to protect and serve the future emperor to the end.

Taking out and proceeding to put on Giovanni's tie, he put the wine away, attempting to not shed a yawn. He didn't know what was gonna take place, but he was reluctant (Yet obedient) to do so anyways.

Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff