Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:59 am
Rai the Raichu was with her trainer Lass Allie (toodlesdoodles1) when Allie decided to go to the PokeCenter to get a bite to eat. Allie let out all her Pokemon, which were Rai, Nessie the lapras, Zeek the Zekrom, Mermaid the Vaporeon, Seafoam the shiny lugia, and Amphy the ampharos. She had a delcatty named Shiro back at home. While Rai was eating, Rai smelled an unusual smell and went to investigate.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am
User Image

Blue followed the other trainers to the reactor together with Milotic.
She stared at Mudkip entering the machine and the machine starts to make a noise.

User Image

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

"Victory!" Gold and Croconaw jumped and high fived each other. "Alright, now we've just gotta get the ship cleaned up and set a schedule for who will be powering the ship....I'm gonna go check out the captain's quarters and see what I can do."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
On his way to the captain's quarters, Gold walks passed a crowd of trench coat being arrested by several Officer Jennies and trainers laughing at them, Gold notices a Raichu surrounded by a group of pokemon.
".......Is that a Zekrom?! I've heard of those before but never actually seen one. And theres a Lugia! It looks different than mine though..."
Gold walks over to greet the pokemon.  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Alright.I'll be rebuilding the ship,since it's pretty easy for me."Sarah gave a quick wave before heading to her room,grabbing her tool bag and heading right back out.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:16 am
User Image

Blue stared outside and saw dark clouds coming up.
"Guys, I think a heavy rainstorm is coming, we better go inside and stay inside.
It's getting dark soon too, I bet it will rain all night. Let's continue in the morning."

User Image

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 am
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
On his way to the captain's quarters, Gold walks passed a crowd of trench coat being arrested by several Officer Jennies and trainers laughing at them, Gold notices a Raichu surrounded by a group of pokemon.
".......Is that a Zekrom?! I've heard of those before but never actually seen one. And theres a Lugia! It looks different than mine though..."
Gold walks over to greet the pokemon.

Lass Allie notices Gold and she runs up to him, "What's going on here? Who's being arrested?" Zeek (Zekrom) and Seafoam (Shiny Lugia) watched the arrests carefully, Amphy (Ampharos) kept eating (Amphy loves eating, she's a bit on the heavy side), Mermaid (Vaporeon) was playing in a water puddle, Nessie (Lapras) was very protective of Allie and followed behind Allie, staring at Gold with caution. Allie had been taken advantage of a lot in her past and Nessie wanted to make sure he wouldn't do the same thing to her. Rai (Raichu) sniffed Gold curiously. Allie started to pet Nessie's head to calm Nessie. "Sorry, Nessie is very protective of me. Here, let me introduce to you my Pokemon team! Zekrom is named Zeek. Lugia is named Seafoam. Ampharos is Amphy, she's a bit heavy, but that doesn't seem to affect her speed to much, I suppose because electric types are so fast. Mermaid is my vaporeon, Nessie obviously is my lapras, and my main partner is Rai, my raichu! I've rescued all of my pokemon. Zeek and Seafoam had been caught by Team Galactic and Team Rocket. Their powers were being harvested and some friends and I were able to stop them and rescue them. Amphy was abused and starving, so I took her in and fed her as much as I could and I guess that's why she loves food so much! Nessie got lost as a baby from her pod, and I tried to help her locate her pod but we were unable to locate them. I think they might've been caught by traders. Rai was stuck in a Pokemon Testing facility that had been abandoned, so I took her in. My first pokemon is a Delcatty named Shiro. He was abandoned and I took him in. I found Mermaid caught in a fishing net, and Shiro helped me get Mermaid free. Mermaid followed me afterwards and she's been with me ever since. I'd like to either become a pokemon breeder or a professor, or even both, lol!" Allie laughed nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah sighed as she looked at the dark clouds."I have to agree,it'll be bad if the ship gets hurt anymore though,Blue.Considering the ship's condition at the moment I mean."Sarah was really excited about rebuilding the ship,her smile still glued to her face.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
Gold reaches out to shake Allie's hand when Croconaw suddenly smacks Gold's hand away. Croconaw eagerly shook Allie's hand instead. "Haha. I think he's eager to meet you." Gold reaches for his pokeballs and tosses them into the air in a burst of light.
"This is my Graveler, Bull. My Vielplume, Stroodle. My Noctowl, ORLY. My Togekiss. And my Lugia. and of course this is Croconaw."
"Don't worry we were just having a little problem with the captain." Gold points to the /kyogre just off the side of the boat, and to Sarah, holding Manaphy and heading to her dorm.
"It's getting pretty cloudy. I think we should head inside."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold reaches out to shake Allie's hand when Croconaw suddenly smacks Gold's hand away. Croconaw eagerly shook Allie's hand instead. "Haha. I think he's eager to meet you." Gold reaches for his pokeballs and tosses them into the air in a burst of light.
"This is my Graveler, Bull. My Vielplume, Stroodle. My Noctowl, ORLY. My Togekiss. And my Lugia. and of course this is Croconaw."
"Don't worry we were just having a little problem with the captain." Gold points to the /kyogre just off the side of the boat, and to Sarah, holding Manaphy and heading to her dorm.
"It's getting pretty cloudy. I think we should head inside."

"Wow! A kyogre! I've heard of them but never seen one up close! And a manaphy! So many legendaries here at once!" Seafoam looked at the other lugia with a curious look. Seafoam had never seen another lugia before. Seafoam cocked it's head, "Luuu?"
"Haha, Seafoam you're so cute!" Allie giggled. Seafoam was a bit on the shy side. Zeek looked at the croconaw and smirked, letting a little bit of electricity come out. "Zeek, behave yourself!" Allie snapped at Zeek. Amphy waddled to the croconaw and hadded a piece of pokefood. "Awww, Amphy's sharing, how cute!"
Mermaid and Nessie stayed by Allie's side, and Rai started sniffing the manaphy and started panicking, seeing that it was hurt.
"Oh my gosh, that manaphy looks hurt! We definitely should go inside the PokeCenter! Rai, can you stay out here and keep watch for us? I know you love being out in lightning storms."
"Chuuuu!!!" Rai let out an excited and happy cry. Allie put all of her pokemon back into their pokeballs except for Rai and ran with Gold and Sarah inside the PokeCenter. Just then a loud crash was heard behind them, which scared the manaphy. "Don't worry manaphy, the lightning is aiming at Rai, she has the ability lightning rod which attracts the lightning to her. If you're around us often, you'll get used to it." Allie smiled and tried to assure the little manaphy.  

raichu_rai

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
Gold smiled faintly at Aliie thinking "She's really good with pokemon..." as they ran towards the pokemon center, behind several other groups of trainers.
As they arrived in the southern Pokemon center, Nurse Joy hand them a few towels to dry off the rain. Gold notices Croconaw staring at Zeek.
"Ya know, Allie...we're trying to get the battle system back up. Maybe you and I can battle when everything's patched up?? I think my Croconaw's interested in battling your Zekrom. We're always up for a challenge."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:31 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold smiled faintly at Aliie thinking "She's really good with pokemon..." as they ran towards the pokemon center, behind several other groups of trainers.
As they arrived in the southern Pokemon center, Nurse Joy hand them a few towels to dry off the rain. Gold notices Croconaw staring at Zeek.
"Ya know, Allie...we're trying to get the battle system back up. Maybe you and I can battle when everything's patched up?? I think my Croconaw's interested in battling your Zekrom. We're always up for a challenge."

"Oh my, I don't know, it doesn't seem like it'd be a fair fight. Plus, Zeek is a big bully to other pokemon it seems. But if you really want to battle Zeek, sure thing. It might be better to battle Rai though, she absolutely loves battling!" Another loud crash of thunder hit right outside them. "Part of the reason I put my other pokemon in their pokeballs is because other than Zeek and Amphy, Mermaid and Seafoam get scared of thunderstorms when Rai is out. Amphy can tolerate them, and Zeek is, well, Zeek. Zeek is the type who would try to bully Rai and Rai is my best friend. I don't often let Seafoam or Zeek out because I'm afraid others will try to steal them. They don't really like people anyway. Nessie doesn't really trust other people either. But Amphy, Mermaid, and Rai absolutely love people. If you're around Rai long enough, you get used to the loud thunderstorms. It gives her a way of recharging her energy anyway so I see nothing wrong with her being out there. Sometimes she'll even try to compete with the lightning, which can be a little scary, but she knows she's not allowed to do that near civilization." Allie smiled nervously thinking Gold and Sarah would find her crazy to let her raichu stay outside in a thunderstorm.  

raichu_rai

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Gold stares at the ground silently.....
"That sounds interesting to watch. Rai must be pretty powerful to be struck by lightning, even considering that it's an electric type. Sure i would love to battle your Raichu. I'm just not sure how i would explain that to Croconaw. He really wants to batle that Zekrom...."
Croconaw waddles over and yanks on Zeek's tail.
"Croconaw, enough. You're going to make it mad. I think Zeek might be a bit out of your league. Ya see, although I have Lugia, Croconaw is still my strongest pokemon. We've been through alot together and our bond is really strong. He was my first pokemon and honestly he would wipe the floor with my Lugia." sweatdrop
The rest of my team is pretty good too.I'm sure this will be an interesting battle."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:56 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold stares at the ground silently.....
"That sounds interesting to watch. Rai must be pretty powerful to be struck by lightning, even considering that it's an electric type. Sure i would love to battle your Raichu. I'm just not sure how i would explain that to Croconaw. He really wants to batle that Zekrom...."
Croconaw waddles over and yanks on Zeek's tail.
"Croconaw, enough. You're going to make it mad. I think Zeek might be a bit out of your league. Ya see, although I have Lugia, Croconaw is still my strongest pokemon. We've been through alot together and our bond is really strong. He was my first pokemon and honestly he would wipe the floor with my Lugia." sweatdrop
The rest of my team is pretty good too.I'm sure this will be an interesting battle."

Zeek laughed and hit croconaw lightly, still making croconaw fall backwards. Allie quickly returned her pokemon in their pokeballs, "See what I mean? Zeek is such a bully! I have a hard enough time controlling Zeek, so I don't use Zeek very often, but sure, sometime they can battle if you want." Allie looked out the window, keeping an eye out on Rai. "Rai's a crazy girl alright. I got her as a little pichu. She absolutely loves battling, it's crazy. She practically never gets worn out! She has more energy than anyone I've ever met!"  

raichu_rai

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image
Gold stands to his feet and walks towards the door, pulling his hood up.
"I wanna see how Raichu does this."  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games