Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image

Gold notices the rumbling from Kyogre has stopped and peeks out the window.
"Looks like us trainers aren't as weak-willed as you think."
From the window we can see hundreds of the ship's trainers battling against the men in trench coats, protecting Kyogre from being captured.
Gold reaches for a pokeball and tosses it over near Sarah "Stroodle, I choose you!!"
A Vielplume pops out and tackels Dusknoir.
"Sarah, find the generator! Set Manaphy free!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Right!"Sarah dashed off towards the generator.This is for Manaphy!I have to protect it!Sarah thought as she stopped in front of the generator.Sarah climbed to the top of the generator,having her Sceptile opening it."Thanks,buddy."Sarah smiled,lifting Manaphy out of the generator.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
User Image

Manaphy sighs and cuddles up to Sarah.
Stroodle grabs a few Houndoom with it's vine whip and throws them at Dusknoir and then fires a wall of bullet seeds at them.
Captain Jorgan: "You may have gotten Manaphy out of the generator, but you'll never stop me from capturing Kyogre!!"
The ship begins to rumble violently and the bottom opens up. A huge machine cage shifts out of the bottom of the ship and begins to close itself around Kyogre.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image
"Sarah! I'm trusting you to do this! I want you to defeat the captain and all his men! I'm gonna go try and set Kyogre free!"
Before Sarah can answer Gold returns Stroodle to it's pokeball and tosses out Togekiss.
"Good luck. Be careful."
Gold and Croconaw climb onto Togekiss's back and take off through the window.  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"You be careful too."Sarah saw her Metagross get back up."You ready?"Metagross nodded,Sarah sending out Sceptile."Defeat the captain!"Sarah had her pokemon rush at the captain,still holding the Manaphy.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image

Meanwhile, Gold and Croconaw hover high above the ship on Togekiss, watching as the trainers battle it out on the deck.
"Alright Croconaw, we're gonna use our most powerful move on that cage. You ready?" Croconaw nods.
"Croconaw, use ice comet!!!!"  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Alright.It's time to do this!Ultimate Grass and Physic combination!"Sarah shouted as Metagross and Sceptile had their moves combine."Now!"Sarah watched as all the Houndooms and the Dusknoir went down."Nice job!"Sarah smiled,seeing the captain have anger in his eye.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

"Croconaw, ice comet!!!"
Croconaw dives into the ocean and uses whirlpool, the whirlpool grows and grows into a huge tornado of water. Croconaw lunges straight into the tornado and freezes it with ice fang.
The huge mass of ice begins to fall, spiraling towards the ship like a gigantic ice drill. It shatters the cage in an instant and causes a big explosion, freeing Kyogre.  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah heard the explosion from the ice comet."Good,they saved Kyogre.I'll have to finish you off then,Captain."Sarah had Metagross return,Sceptile still out."Sceptile,Leaf Storm!"Sarah watched as the captain hold a smoke bomb."What!"Sarah dashed at the captain,not taking notice of the Dusknoir and the shadow ball.Sarah had no time to pull out Metagross,getting hit by the shadow ball and crashed into a nearby generator.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm
Not realizing what had happened Gold rode Togekiss down near the water to pick up Croconaw and see if Kyogre was doing alright. Gold hovered near Kyogre's face. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?......."
Gold notices the alarmed look on Kyogre's face.
"What's wrong? You're free. Everything's peachy right?"
Kyogre looks over towards the Northern pokemon center.
"Is something wrong with Sarah?"  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah opened her eyes,glancing at Manaphy."I'm sorry,you got hurt.I should've kept Metagross out."Sarah saw the captain approach her,her eyes getting blurry."I can't...."Sarah closed her eyes,not moving.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
"You brats! You've foiled my plans! I- "
Before he can finish talking a hyper beam blasts through thr wall and hits him directly. He falls to the ground unconcious and covered in ash.
Gold appears throughthe hole n the wall riding Kyogre.
"Bull's eye!!"
He jumps down and runs over to Sarah "Are you alright?"  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah opened her eyes for a moment to see Gold."I'll be fine in a while.Dusknoir got me pretty bad,Manaphy's hurt a little."Sarah closed her eyes again,holding Manaphy close."It got me off guard."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
Gold looked down and smiled. "I'm just glad you're okay. I'll carry you two to the pokemon center for some first aid."
Gold looes down at the captain..."He's not going anywhere..."  

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah nodded,giving a glare at the captain."Are you sure you can carry us?"Sarah asked,seeing Manaphy look a bit worried at Sarah."I'll be alright,Manaphy."Sarah petted Manaphy gently.

Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff