Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Water born of fire. [Fai x Ren] Fin and not just Fai's fins. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 am
(No need in this case she isn’t really attacking him. Just swimming in front of him to go ‘boo’)

Lithely maneuvering thought the water it was so easy to glide past the male who wasn’t as used to the water as she was. She had to admit as she slipped past him he did have a rather nice form. Turning once she was in front of him she stared at him and stayed there stationary to see what he would do. If he kept going he would run nose to nose with her. She smiled at him in the water playfully. This was a rather fun game. It wasn’t often others were stupid enough to get in the water with her. Maybe she should keep him alive…  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:41 pm
(( lol okay i wasnt sure))

Ren seen a flash of something go past him and knew it had to be Fai. I mean what else could be in here he thought to himself. Than boom she moved again now she was right in front of him. They were gonna hit any second but manged to put enough strength in his movement that he dived down and swam just under her heading further down. His hind paws touched two of hers and he gave a slight push propelling himself further down. He could see the big stone at the bottom. Her treasure had to be under that one. He just had to get to it. He hoped he had just enough push to get there quickly before she caught up to him.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:31 am
She had to smile as he maneuvered around her. Fai had to admit not many land foxes would have the smarts to avoid her in the water. This male was stupid enough to get into the water with her but was not to bad once in it. She had to know if he was just a fool or if he was really skilled. She turned and waited watching his form. It really would be a shame to kill him off. Maybe just half drown him until he passed out and then leave him on shore. Yes that seemed to be a much better idea than letting that wonderful body go to waste. Then she was willing to bet he would never go near the water again. It would be rather fun to see his reaction every time she found him, because she would just to remind him. With that in mind she went after him once more.

{your choice if her attacks hit or miss}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 pm
Ren kicked the big stone away but as he did he had a brief second to see the treasure that was hidden under it. Going on autopilot he grabs it as the dirt is stirred up making it now impossible for him to see. He pushed off the ground to go up to the surface. His lungs where burning and screaming at him for air. But he didn't know Fai was on the attack so when he pushed of he raced up and straight into her making her attack that much harder and knocked the last of his air out of his mouth and big bubbles float toward the surface. From such a joust he sucked in some water and began to sink again.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:07 am
While he sank she nosed him a few times but not getting much of a response she felt an odd pang of worry start to naw at her. She hated losing but she hated fun games to end more. Sighing she hesitated for a moment before moving underneath him in the water and pushing him to the surface. The silly boy was still holding something close to him but she didn’t bother to see what that was. As soon as she broke the surface of the water she dropped him and quickly turned her neck so she could bit into his fur in order to drag him to shore. She half pulled him out of the water figuring that to be enough before sitting on the shore next to him glaring at him pressing down on his side expelling the water from his insides.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:13 pm
Water sputtered out of Ren's unconscious body on the third compression to his side from Fai. He coughed and sputtered and gasped as his body greedily tried to gain back all the air that it had been missing. While his body fought for air after the water had been expelled his paw loosened and the Crystal tumbled from his paw and laid in front of it gleaming in the light.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:41 pm
Blinking Fai looked at the crystal. Huh so there really was a treasure in the bottom of her water. Looks like she lost. More than one contest it appeared to her, and she knew it. Sighing loudly she lay down and let him splutter and catch his breath. It was annoying but still she figured she owed him time to do that without shoving him back in the water and holding him under.. yet. “You really are an idiot aren’t you?” She stared at him flatly wating for his brain to catch back up with reality and process her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:42 pm
Ren laid there trying to regain his breath. As he did he watched her out of his eye. He gave her a goofy grin as he pushes the crystal closer to her. "I'm not an idiot. You set me to the task of fetching your treasure and I have done so as you requested so how am I an idiot?" He asked her while laying there still.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:11 am
Fai looked at him with a little tilt in her head. Oh that was annoying. He knew it was right and was just rubbing it all over her face. Raising a paw she plopped it down on his head and held it there. “So it makes you obedient that doesn’t mean you aren’t a fool. You almost died you know? You’re just lucky I have a shred of pity in me for such a sad sight.”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am
Ren let out and umph as she plopped her paw down on his head. "Obedient huh? That is a first for me. I think my mother would argue that I am anything but, though I will take it as a compliment." He gave her a smile before it slide off his face, "Yes I do know that I almost died and I am really lucky and thankful for it," He told her and kissed her other paw in appreciation.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm
The mention of mothers was nearly offensive to Fai but she decided she wouldn’t paw him to badly for that. She just rolled her eyes. She was about to make a smart alec comment but his little kiss derailed her. That kind of treatment she was not used too. A small blush crossed her cheeks and she looked away jerking her paw back quickly. “Well as long as you’re thankful for it foolish boy.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:30 pm
He plopped his head back down and closed his eyes. He was suddenly feeling very drained but that's probably what he gets for nearly drowning. He gave her a weak smile. " I Promise I am," he said before letting out a yawn. He nudge the crystal closer to her and was then fighting to stay awake.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm
She rolled the gem closer to her and watched as the male was clearly fighting a battle with his eye lids. There was just something inside of her that wanted to wait for him to sleep before rolling him back in the water, but another part of her wanted to at least keep him safe since he did nearly die, and even won a contest that was set up for him to fail. “Just this once.” She said more to herself as she moved around him curling up so he wouldn’t slide back into her spring. The gem was held in a paw while the other was over him like her tail was keeping him in place. He was safe from mischief for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm
Word count totals for breeding purposes in the new guild.

Reo: 3,780 words Lisa 2,945 words. Total 6,725 words.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers