Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Water born of fire. [Fai x Ren] Fin and not just Fai's fins. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Poor Ren had no idea what was going on inside Fei's mind. If he did would he have turned tail and ran? Who knows the boy was pretty full of himself he still might have walked head first into what could be his downfall. "Sounds good to me, "He said as he turned to head back the way they had come, "So what game would you like to play?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

“Well come now and follow me into the water. I’ll explain the rules once we’re in the water.” She leads the way to the edge of the water and gestures into the depth before slipping in not waiting to see if he’ll follow her in. If he wants to play her game then she would just lure him in and then take care of what she wanted. Let’s see him win this.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm
Ren gave a confident smile and mumbled an "Alright" as he followed her back to the waters edge an watched her easily slip into the water. He stood there for a moment or two before slowly sliding in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:30 pm

As he went into the water she smiled at him. Circling him slowly and nudging him further from shore she decided to find out a few things first. “Are you a strong swimmer. The game’s no fun if you can’t do more than splash a bit.”

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 pm
Ren allowed himself to be nudged away from the shore. It made sense to be away from the shore if you were going to play a water game so he didn't mind. Though her question made him think a bit. "Well it depends on your definition of strong. Strong like you? No probably not but I think you could say I'm decent. Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

“Well if you’re a week swimmer it’s best to know now, before I tired you out.” She winked and coyly whispered in his ear. “Mind if I test you out a bit? I promise it won’t hurt too badly, unless you want it too.” She planned to make him be humbled and admit his weakness, then she wouldn’t feel bad dragging him to the bottom.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm
"I don't think I'm a weak swimmer. I think I am about medium,"He said with an awkward shrug in the water as he watched her. She seemed to have turned pretty devious just like a Siren. He was only hoping he hadn't gotten himself into far this time. "Um sure I guess but what kind of tests?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 am

“Well deep down on a nice flat rock there is a treasure of mine under the water. The test is for you to go and find it and bring it back.” She circled him more. “Of course if want to make it harder I could play interception in the water and try to stop you. Gently of course.” She pulled back a bit looking thoughtful. “but of course since you’re only a medium swimmer maybe that would make things to rough for you.” There was no treasure of course but the silly boy didn’t know that and the water toward the bottom got murky enough that it was hard to see. Luckily you couldn’t tell until you go close to the bottom.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm
"Hmm so some where down at the bottom under a flat rock in the lakes muky bottom is some treasure and I'm supposed to bring it back to you?" Ren asked as he thought about it. "Well I am sure I could do that it might take me a couple tires not being able to see anywhere near as good as you but I think I can manage it as for interception I guess that would depend on what your planning on doing."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Nodding she smiled. “yes. It’s my most precious treasure, To make it harder I’m not even telling you what it is.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “As for interference. I would be tugging you around in the water. Up, down, left right, closer further away.. you’d never know. Nothing to terribly dangerous.” She rolled her eyes like it should have been obvious. “Oh and I may kick up some of the softer mud down there if I think you’re getting to far ahead.”

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
lisais-fire619 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 pm
Ren started at the water and than back to Fai and back at the water. It was a challenge which was something that thrilled him to no end but there was a big danger that was hanging in the air. One that told him he may never see his mother or father or siblings again. After a few more moments of think he nodded his head and let out a breath. "Alright lets do this." With that he took a deep breath and dived down.  
Reoakee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm
So eager to dive. Laughing she gulped a lungful of air and followed him into the water. Now than what to do with him. Silly boy was in the water with snake and had no idea. She was keeping her distance in the water from him to start with. He was an average swimmer at best. She was watching him closely she decided to torment him a little bit. Darting forward she would nose him in the side and nudge him before swimming off to com at him from a different angle.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am
Ren swam deeper and deeper into the lake and glanced around. He had this feeling that she was coming and he was right. He got shoved to the side. He kicked harder with his legs trying to get to the bottom faster. He wagged his tail in hopes to help propel him forward and to kind of ward Fai off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:59 pm
Seeing the water wriggling mass that was the male Fai was laughing to herself. Silly boy was trying to paddle down. She felt kind of bad for him since his form clearly wasn’t as suited to the water as hers. Slipping quickly down deeper than him she spun about and angled up so that she was coming up right at him. Her goal was to whip around the panicked fox stopping long enough to touch noses with him to throw him off his game.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm
Ren's mind was honed in on the task at hand. Getting the treasure from the deep for this pretty little siren. He just knew that she was up to something. He could feel it in his gut. Though he had a plan. He was going to continue to act like he was like he was trying to swim toward the bottom hard but really only be slightly moving along that way when she made her move he would have the energy to doge and continue on his way.

(( roll a dice for Fai's attack odds she gets him even's she misses?))  
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff