Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Water born of fire. [Fai x Ren] Fin and not just Fai's fins. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 pm
" Well I'd like to return to my family at the end of the day in one piece so anything stopping that from happening wouldn't probably be amazingly fun." He told her than an idea came to him. "Would you like to play a couple games?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Mmm did he know she had planned on drowning him? If so why not fight back? He really was a stupid male. Still he did mention playing a game ant that could be fun, depending on the game. “a game?” She was curious she wouldn’t lie about something that interested her.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:38 pm
"Well there is many games to play. The first question is do you want to play a game on land or in the water." He asked her with a gentle smile. She looked very cute to him with how curious she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 am

“Both.” The answer was short and concise coming out before she even had time to think about it. She felt herself blush a bit as she amended her statement. “Still why not start with a game on land and end with one in the water?” This way she could play his game on land and then if it annoyed her she could always drown him latter..

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm
Ren smiled at her. "Alrighty land games it is. Come on than," he said as he swam back to the edge of the lake and proceed to climb out. He shook his fur out sending water flying everywhere than turned back to her and held out his paw to her to help her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 pm

As she swam around her to get out she made no effort to move so he’d have to brush up against her to get out. She watched as he flipped water about smiling she drifted closer and ignored his paw she slipped out of the water slowly. She left her tail in the water though musing.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm
Ren felt her brush against his side. He instantly knew that she was a playful one at heart and enjoyed teasing but seemed to have to do it for an alternative motive. He caught a glance at the smile gracing her muzzle which caused him to smile more. "You like to tease huh?" He asked her before glancing around their surroundings trying to figure out what would be the best game to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 am

“mm tease what? You were the one who brushed by me getting out. I just made no effort on my part to move before you got out.” She looked him over and blinked painfully slowly. “Though I think you are a bit more interesting than my usual visitors here.” With that she finally flipped her tail out of the water so it could go in a large slow lazy loop in the air behind her. “So what game shall we play?”
[  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 pm
"I beg it differ but alright if you say so," He told her as he stretched out and watched her than smiled " I think I will have to take that as a compliment." He wanted to see how she would react to that but he really did take it as a compliment. "We can play tag, hide-n-seek, or a scavenger game"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Odd he didn’t even flinch at the site of her strange tail. Did he really think it odd or was it because of her ears that he thought it normal for a mer-fox? “Well I do say so and you should take it as a compliment. I did mean it as one. I hardly ever get to see anyone even close to fun.” She grinned. “scavenger?” That sounded interesting.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 pm
He smiled "Well I thank you and may I say I think you look stunning?" He asked her. It was true to him anyways. He thought she looked amazing. Clearing his throat he started to explain the game. "Scavenger hunt is where you have a couple of items and hide them. Than others have to go and search for said items."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:35 am
“You may say it but that doesn’t mean I’ll be listening.” She smiled coyly at him. She listened to what he said the game entailed. It sounded stupid when he explained it all out but she supposed it could be so much worse, besides if she had to hide anything she knew just the place and he’d never be able to find it. She wondered where he’d hide something.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 pm
Ren chuckled while nodding "Alright fair enough," He before fishing his leather bracelet out of its hiding spot. He held it up for her to see. "We will toss mine out into the woods and than the first one to find it wins. That way you wont lose anything precious of yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm
“I have pretty things, but nothing precious. So it’s not like I have anything to lose.“ She flipped her watery tail about as if waving off the issue. “Still why not. I’d be happy to hunt down you’re little trinket. She moved close to him and took a deep sniff of the bracelet to memorize the scent. It was the males.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 pm
"If we don't find it right away I'll probably spend hours looking for it after we moved on to our next game." Ren said with a shrug but hoped they found it the first time since it was something from his mother and she would have his tail for being careless. After he was sure she had a good wiff of it he told her to close her eyes and than he closed his and tossed it.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff