Welcome to Gaia! ::

Open Heart: A Yaoi RPing Guild (CLOSED//RESET)

Back to Guilds

Everyone needs love, from schoolboys to slaves. 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Love, School, Roleplaying 

Reply OOC
New VCs? Come here to apply

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 am
NEW VCs?

User Image

Okay I have no idea why I used the weasly twins XD maybe it's because they were wearing ties and give somewhat a 'professional' look. ^-^

Annnywaay, hello members, as said in a previous announcement I'm interested in selecting some new vice~ ^-^ if your interested in this position post below just note to take this spot you might need to qualify under a few conditions. Fill out the application below and I'll tell you if I'm going to consider it through PM.

I should note that those who apply, I will check on your rps and see if you've even rped yet, I don't want to promote a stranger who doesn't understand the view of a member.

PLUS! If a current VC would like to elect a personal friend they may and I will put it into deep consideration, also if you are a friend of mine or if we've worked together in rping, other guilds, trust is a big plus for applying I love having friends close by.

That's all,
Wind.

Have you rped in the guild yet? ::
How literate are your rp skills? ::
How creative are you? ::
Would there be anything you could benefit the guild with? (ideas, creative change?) ::
Why do you want to be a VC? ::

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm
◄ Have you rped in the guild yet? :: Yes, lots! And I love it!
How literate are your rp skills? :: Semi-literate, but it depends on if I like the storyline/subject. I could be anywhere from a few lines to 3 paragraphs.
How creative are you? :: How to answer that . . . I'm a lighticorn (not a unicorn!!! nooooo not the pointy horses of death!!)!! Of course I'm creative!! I'm as creative as... as... Fred and George WeaslyxD
Would there be anything you could benefit the guild with? (ideas, creative change?) :: Mm ... I think the guild is pretty good. I mean, it's got everything, even OOC chat and a place to write your own stories. I mean, most yaoi guilds don't have that. Maybe we could have a thread or subtopic to discuss (and debate) your favorite pairings? That could be fun.
Why do you want to be a VC? :: It seemed like fun and I'd like to help out around the guild more. ►

P.S. I love the Weasly twins :3

cadavercutie
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrzyAlterEgo
Crew

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 pm
Have you rped in the guild yet? :: Yes I have, quite a lot actually.
How literate are your rp skills? :: I think of myself as literate. I mean, there are sometimes where my spelling screws up but otherwise I consider myself literate
How creative are you? :: Very. Most of the roleplays I've done on here have been my ideas.
Would there be anything you could benefit the guild with? (ideas, creative change?) :: Making sure everyone can enjoy their roleplays, maybe introducing a few new ones so people with none can do one, and possibly cleaning out the 1x1 from all the dead roleplays.
Why do you want to be a VC? :: Well, I feel as if there could be a little bit more reinforcement in some of the rules. I've roleplayed with some very illiterate people here before and I'd like to make sure that other people don't have that happen, since that has been the cause of a few of my roleplays to stop completely. Also, because I'd like to make sure everyone has their own ideas. A friend of mine here had their roleplay idea stolen down to the name after we had been roleplaying it for several months.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm
megantod123

CrzyAlterEgo

I believe that you two would be wonderful additions to the VC roster~

There can only be one! Fight to the death! Ò w Ó Lol~ Just kidding~ Anyway congrazzles you'll both be Vice once I dig around the member list .-. really wish there was an easier way to promote people XD but it should only take a few minutes.

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

CrzyAlterEgo
Crew

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm
x Wind-Kun x
o:
So, what do we do now? ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 pm
x Wind-Kun x
megantod123

CrzyAlterEgo

I believe that you two would be wonderful additions to the VC roster~

There can only be one! Fight to the death! Ò w Ó Lol~ Just kidding~ Anyway congrazzles you'll both be Vice once I dig around the member list .-. really wish there was an easier way to promote people XD but it should only take a few minutes.

*puts down machete* Aw, and I'd just sharpened it . . . . Thanks for the promotion! I promise to do my best, captain!! *salutes*  

cadavercutie
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

x Wind-Kun x

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm
CrzyAlterEgo
x Wind-Kun x
o:

That - I have no idea o-o ... Let's party 8D
Lol~ well just keep your eyes out around the guild making sure nobody is breakin the law Bl if you'd like chat over guild matters feel free to post in the crew forums~ ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:36 pm
x Wind-Kun x
CrzyAlterEgo
x Wind-Kun x
o:

That - I have no idea o-o ... Let's party 8D
Lol~ well just keep your eyes out around the guild making sure nobody is breakin the law Bl if you'd like chat over guild matters feel free to post in the crew forums~ ^-^

Aye aye.  

cadavercutie
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers