Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gakuen Heaven Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

【~Bell Liberty Academy Welcomes All Role-players ~】 

Tags: Gakuen Heaven, Bell Liberty, Shounen Ai, Roleplay, Yaoi 

Reply ♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)
[$] Hallucinate (with Black Water Neko) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold!
  Yay!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 am
Once more, Olan was left in misery, trying so hard to block out the taunting voices. Under his breath, almost instinctively, he was praying for someone, anyone, to get him out of this void. He prayed for assurance that Vitae was indeed looking for him. But could his prayers be heard in this place?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Vitae heard something inside of his head. It was the familiar voice of his husband. "Huh? Olan? Is that you?" he asked. The god turned around and looked in circles, "Where are you?"  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 pm
Olan stopped, unsure of whether or not he heard what he thought he heard. The voices may have caused him to go crazy already, but he had to be sure. "Vitae?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:08 am
"Olan where are you? I hear you but you aren't around." the god turned around and looked around, "You're definitely not here..." The god sighed and looked back at Timiki, "Are you praying to me Olan?"  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 am
The voices around him seemed to get louder, and he could not hear any reply, if there was one at all. "Please, help me! Eros left me in some sort of void! I don't know how much longer I can stay here before I go mad!" Could Vitae really hear him? Was he really searching? "If you can hear me... If you're looking..." He couldn't finish. He could no longer hear himself think.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 am
"Olan? OLAN!?!" Vitae became frantic. He looked around for Eros. "Eros!!!" The god ran to Timiki and looked at her, "Timiki, I need yoru help. I need you to find Eros! He took Olan to his house!"  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 am
Timiki wasted no time racing through Mount Olympus, barking like some kind of hunting dog and looking for any sign of Eros. Eventually, she managed to locate him, and she growled at him, demanding Olan's location. Not like the god could understand, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:58 am
ninja "Oh... It's you... Olan's... pet." Eros pulled out his bow and arrow and pointed it at her, "I'll find him a new pet." He released the bowstring.

Before the arrow hit Timiki, Vitae had threw himself in front of her and it impaled him in the chest. He winced and fell on his knees in front of Eros. "Damn..." He looked up at Eros and gritted his teeth. "Give me back my husband!"

Eros plucked his bowstring again with another arrow aimed for Vitae's head. "Never."  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:39 am
Before Eros could shoot, Timiki howled, hoping to attract another god's attention, and then she lunged at the God of Love, sinking her teeth into his arm and attempting to move it away. She brought up a paw to smack the arrow in hopes of snapping it and render it useless. Where were the other gods? They were in broad daylight! Out in the open!

Meanwhile, Olan felt a rather painful pang in his chest, as if he was shot. Did something happen? Was it Vitae?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 am
The god tried to fling the fox off of his arm. The god of love let his arrow fly into the air in the struggle. Eros glared at the fox and kept waving his arm. "You damned, blasted fox!!! Get off!!!" He hit the fox on the fallen god and tried to knock her off.

Vitae grabbed the arrow in his chest and slowly removed it as he winced. "Nnnnn..." He pulled it out and held onto his chest. "I'm badly hurt Timiki... We have to retreat..."  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am
Timiki, knowing very well that Vitae needed help, let go of Eros, though not before chomping one more time on his arm. She then hurried to Vitae, scooping him onto her back and flying on unsteady wings to find Vitae's mother.

The disorientation from getting shaken and hit was starting to get to her, though. She feared she wouldn't get very far, but she shook the thought from her mind. All that mattered to the fox was to get some help for Vitae, and then they can try once again to find Olan.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 am
The goddess of the earth was sitting on a cloud when Timiki passed by. A bit of blood dripped onto her head. She looked up and shrieked in horror. She quickly took her son from the fox and started to heal his chest. "Oh baby.... Come on.... Come on..." she closed up the wound and started to heal the damage on the inside. She looked over at Timiki and then back at her son. "I will get to you after him."  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 am
Timiki merely whimpered and waited, feeling a bit thankful that she had managed to protect Vitae. She then had an idea. "Do you happen to understand fox, Miss Gaia?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm
"No, I'm afraid I do not my dear." Gaia said as she continued to tend to her son.  

DoubleEdgeCat

Man-Hungry Gaian

10,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:02 pm
"Oh, but we can still communicate?" Timiki asked, noting that the goddess has answered her. "I have some very urgent news about my companion, your son-in-law." Perhaps she would be ready to hear the news once Vitae was fixed up.  
♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff