Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Der Pestdoktor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 am
User Image
User Image

Ah, so you've chosen to throw your lot in with Auvinus, the southernmost kingdom? Praise be to Obscuvos, my brethren! Soon the other factions will feel the sting of fear as they gaze upon our Lord's funky rhythms, for who can bob to a beat like the mighty crow? Come, my funky siblings! Surrender to the rhythm! Caw out your melodies for the sake of our great splendor!!

POST ALL ENTRIES OR LINKS TO ENTRIES HERE IF YOU INTEND TO ENTER FOR AUVINUS.

[color=red][b]I FEEL FUNKY IN MY SOUTHERNMOST REGIONS!![/b][/color]

[b]NAME:[/b] (The name of the character(s) entering please!)
[b]ACT TITLE:[/b] (Band name, group name, stage name or whatever.)
[b]SONG TITLE:[/b]
[b]LINK TO ENTRY:[/b]
[b]ADDITIONAL NOTES:[/b] (whaddaya have to say for yourself, CHAMP?)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 am
I FEEL FUNKY IN MY SOUTHERNMOST REGIONS!!

NAME: Artemis ******** Kalends bby
ACT TITLE: The Postal Service
SONG TITLE: a cover of "Never Better"
LINK TO ENTRY: these revisions and gaps in history
ADDITIONAL NOTES:

ARTEMIS KALENDS ARE THOSE LOCKPICKS IN YOUR SCENE HAIR
OH HELL NO YOU CAN'T WEAR THEM TO THE RAVE
YOU'LL PUT AN EYE OUT

God, kid, I swear I hope this emo phase of yours ends soon. Yeah, yeah, you think you'd do better as an orphan, whatever. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work day in and day out at the ports, but life isn't a cakewalk. But look, I'm glad you're finding refuge in your music, okay? I just think we need to have a talk. Like about your new friends and your little band, um, what was it called?

Oh yeah, The Postal Service. And yeah I take you seriously! But I think that name's already taken, kiddo. I know you guys like to pretend you send each other messages with crows, but honestly, all these corvids in the house are giving your mother the willies.

AND WHAT'S THAT YOU PUT A CROW FEATHER IN YOUR HAIR
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT'S BEEN
THOSE THINGS CARRY DISEASE GOD ART

Okay, okay, sorry, it's your life, you're right. And I'm glad that you're turning it around, I really am. After you broke it off with that gang you were in-- guild, whatever, Art, it looked like a gang to anyone who saw you guys-- your mom and I were proud. Real proud. Especially when you said you had found religion and were cleaning yourself up. I just don't think joining a cult was the best decision.

Yeah, I know it's your choice. But it would make your mother happy if you didn't wear those t-shirts with weird-a** symbols around the house. She likes to pretend you're normal, champ. I understand, though, I was there too. It's hard being a rebel.

Hey, how'd you get the guitar? Looks pretty sweet, son. Is it custom-made? You're not... argh, of course you know I trust you, Art, but just tell me you acquired it honestly, okay? No one's gonna search your shoulder bag or anything, I just want a straight-up answer. Don't you think anyone's going to get suspicious at this Panyvisor thing?

Oh yeah, Panyvision. Yeah, of course we'll cheer for you! And I like it that you're exploring your creative side rather than being out on the streets. It's a good release. I mean, it must be stressful being compared to your cousin all the time. He's such a hard worker, already set to take over the family business, but while we love Drustan we're still glad you're ours. Oh and, uh, your mother's on the warpath because we just got another letter from Mr. Irving about how you failed your math test.

GOD DAMN IT ARTEMIS I DON'T CARE HOW "OBSCURE" YOUR FRIENDS ARE
JUST GO STUDY BEFORE I CREAM YOUR CANDY a**

AND TAKE THAT WEIRD s**t OUT OF YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOUR MOTHER SEES  

Saint-Cinq

Dapper Phantom

The Plague Doctor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items