Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Street of Kedalbe

As he walked the same streets that were once filled with panic civilians are now barron with the exception of rescurers and construction crews repairing the damage that his crash landing made. He then felt a familiar ripple in the force "Elyria..... she's close" he said to himself with a cheerful tone, but then felt guilty "if I meet her now..... everything that happened here was my fault..... I shouldn't go and see her....... I have no right to...... because of me...... that old man disowned his own welp and she had to expose herself as a je'daii" he said as he hit the wall of a nearby building. He then slumped down to his knees "I should have never come here...... I ruined everything for those people and now do I even have to right to see if they're ok...... probably not" he said as he got up and went the other direction. As he did he felt another ripple, but then he widen his eyes realizing who that ripple belonged to. He then chased after the sensation only to meet a Gungan who was sitting on bench facing the horizon "me'sa wondering when yousa coming....... me old friend" he said as he got up and faced the young dragonoid. Ryoku looked at him with contant "Thundrus...... I'd never would have thought I'd meet you here of all places" he said keeping a serious face. Thundrus then walked over to Ryoku "now that thesea introductions are over witha...... hand over the artifact yousa stolen from the Pervious Emperor" he demanded. Ryoku's hand moved ever so slightly to his lightsaber "so then you know who I am...... surprising given that I've never revealed myself to our Emperor not even when I was once part of your little possy" he said. The Gungan realizing that the one before him wanted to kill him then drew his lightsaber "I've been wantin for thisa moment fora long time" he said as he revealed his red lightsaber. Ryoku drew both his lightsaber and revealed his Black and Red Lightsabers "we'll see if your truely worthy to join the greater force" he said as he charged.
The Gungan bounty hunter, drew his viborblade then charged at the Dragonoid colliding with him and their blades interlocking with one another. As sparks flew from the three lightsabers deathlock the two struggled to maintain control of the battle "yousa gottan weaka since wesa last fought" the sith lord said as he pushed Ryoku back. The Dragonoid then pushed Thundrus back then he kicked him to the bench where the gungan was sitting a few minutes ago. Ryoku then pointed both his sabers at him "you know full well that I've been holding back back then and even now I'm still holding back my real power....... and I'll continue to until I meet him again...... and end his evil once and for all" he announced to the Bounty Hunter and was heard by everyone within range to have listened. Ryoku then glanced at the gathering crowd "all of you foolish Mandalorians...... if you value your lives leave now or you'll be caught in the cross fire between me and this sith" he told the crowd. The people then slowly backed away, then ran in a panic and screaming in terror. Ryoku then turned his attention back to Thundrus who had just recovered from Ryoku's attack "yousa caring for thesea worthtis creatures....... yousa grown soft" he said with a chuckle. Ryoku readied himself "no I just know what I'm fighting for....... too bad he never did the same" he said with a heavy heart.
Meanwhile, Urai has finished setting up the last of the laser/ missile launcher satellites creating a perimeter incase the imperial fleet were to arrive at any given time.
Back on the planets surface, the Acceleator fleet have finally landed and have begun to set up a command station as well as the HVC.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:00 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

The old man said not a word - nor made a move.......
"You hate me because I'm a Force User? Do you think that I wanted this power? It is because of this I have no family!!! My parents were slaughtered before my very eyes because the Sith sought my power..it is by the grace of God that I was spared a life of corruption and the Jedi intervened...but that won't bring them back...and that won't make me any less alone! How could you throw away your family!!! How could you do it!!" Her eyes flashed red and gold for just a moment as the conflicting emotions ran through her mind. her face was flushed as she stared at him.....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm
Street of Kedalbe

The battle between the two escalated Lightsaber and VibroBlade scars litered the streets and nearby buildings. The two were running up ways either dodging or chasing the other to continue their battle. Then the two broke off from eachother and were on opposite sides of the street staring down one another. Then a child appeared from one of the buildings as the mother chased after the child Thundrus forced pulled the child toward him "now choose...... the artifact..... or the life of the child" he said as he moved his saber to the childs throat. Ryoku could only watch in horror as the mother tried to save her child. Then Thundrus cut the mother down right infront of the child and Ryoku. The child crying for it's dead mother and Ryoku stared at the Sith with pure hatred "Thundrus..... I'm going to kill you for doing that" he said trying to contain his ever growing rage. Thundrus then laughed at Ryoku "yousa thinking that yousa going to kill me" he said with a chuckle. Then he continued "no..... yousa going to give me thesa artifact and yousa die by me hands" he said pointing the lightsaber at him. Then the child bite Thundrus's hand and ran to Ryoku for safety, but then Thundrus did what Ryoku never saw coming. The sith threw the lightsaber through the child, killing it in front of Ryoku whose eyes were widen by the sight of seeing a child die right in front of him. Thundrus pulled the lightsaber out and just laughed "how pathetic to kill a weak child...... it was still rather enjoyable..... just like what I did to that little jedi all those years ago...... reme..." Thundrus was then forced pushed through the building behind him and into the street close to the bike shop. Thundrus picked himself up only to see Ryoku standing infront of him. Then the Dragonoid reached for his limiter and started to pull it off "YOU WANTED TO SEE ME AT MY FULL POWER!!!!....... WELL THEN TODAY'S YOUR UNLUNKY DAY!!!!!" he yelled at the Gungan as he pulled the limiter revealing wires and complex circuitry. As Ryoku pulled the limiter off L-1 called him "Master please don't do it" he pleaded with the angered Ryoku. Ryoku responded "SHUT UP...... I'VE BEEN HOLDING MYSELF BACK TO PROTECT THOSE AROUND ME......NOW I DON'T CARE ANYMORE....... I JUST WANNA MAKE THIS SITH THRASH SUFFER MY WRATH!!!!!" he yelled as he pulled the limiter clean off. Ryoku then threw the remains of his limiter to the ground and as he did his hands started to come to life with Black force lightning erupting from his hands in a violent and vicious lightshow. The Gungan then laughed and yelled loud enough for everyone to hear "YES THE REBIRTH OF DARTH DRAGOONUS IS COMPLETE!!!!!!" he yelled. The dragonoid then looked at his hands as they came to life with force lightning, then to the Gungan who was cheering for resurrecting the Sith powers that dwelled within Ryoku. Thundrus then turned to him "now dan give me de artifact yousa stolen and de Empire mighta spare yousa life" he said. Ryoku then looked at the Gungan, then extended his hand, but not to accept the gungans offer, but to deliver a massive force lightning to the gungan launching him into a wall, then Ryoku used the force to lift him into the air, the he tossed him into the middle of the street slamming him into the hard pavment. The gungan slowly got himself up then he faced the Dragonoid who was walk towards him. Thundrus then attacked with force lightning and Ryoku used his lightsabers to block the attack, that didn't seem to slow him down because his pace hadn't changed with then scared Thundrus. Thundrus then stopped when Ryoku was standing in front of him "b-but yousa a sith lord like us..... why yousa attacking me and not thesa Je'daii?" he asked the angered dragonoid as he tried to crawl his way out of Ryoku's line of sight. The dragonoid then began to gather the force into both his hands "because you worthless pond scum I don't threaten innocent lives, I don't kill parents infront of their own children and I especially will never harn a child!!!" he yelled as he launched his attack at Thundrus pushing him further into the ground creating a massive crator killing the sith Gungan by smashing all his vitals in his last attack. Ryoku stood over the corpse "if this is what our sith emperor wants, then I'll be sure to thank him when I meet him when the time comes" he said as he turned and left the Gungan corpse taking his lightsaber as a trophy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

She felt his Force signature growing ever stronger...as the building began to shake and things began to fall off the shelves she ran and covered the old man's body with her own and placed a barrier around them both..... her mind reaching out to him...trying to stop him before it was too late "Ryoku...NOoooooo...." It was too late! The building began to shake on it's very foundations...protecting the old man as best she could..her own force wavering due to the pressure in the air caused by the Dragonoids power...Ryoku.....  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm
Street of Kedalbe

The Dragonoid walked out of the crator and had heard Elyira's words through the force. He then closed his eyes and spoke to her through the force "I've just killed a sith lord who was sent here by the Emperor to kill you and your je'daii comrades and I bet you've heard what that loud mouth said since he yelled it out for all to hear. My secret and my shame" he said to her through the force.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:03 pm
There seemed to be a LOT of noise coming from outside...Thunder and lightning seemed to be going off rather randomly. The tiny Jawa thought for a moment. ]Hmm...That's gotta be more Ja'bo'ba...Stupid Magic users. I'll just shoot em with a rocket. He giggled at the thought and grabbed his keg-bag. For a few moments he stared at his plethora of an arsenal....He grabbed two thermal detonators and tossed them into the keg-bag. He walked down the line of his small shop and grabbed the three pieces of the rocket launcher and threw them into the bag as well. A couple flash bangs...two med-packs. Some ammo cartridges for his DL-18 blaster and placed it in its holster on his hip. Throwing the bag over his shoulders he ran outside into the chaos and searched for the Jedi that had caused the commotion.
Blizz could hear yelling from the south and the little Jawa shook his head. These Ja'bo'ba were so arrogant...Just because they could fling magic around but not with him no...That won't stop Blizz. He'd had enough back on Hoth when the Jedi locked him up. He'd been scavenging some crystals that he'd found on dead sith and jedi both when he was 'caught' stealing. Blizz shook the memory from his head and spat on the ground "No...Boss man set me free...Boss man say I not have to listen to stupid Ja'bo'ba." He took off in the southern direction when the wrist communicator on his arm went crazy. Looking down he continued his path to the south, his little satellite in the Mandalorian airspace picked up an alarming amount of ships that had pulled out of hyperspace a while ago. He finally stopped running and, as he slowed to a walk, pulled up the holo-projector to witness, to his dismay, that the ships were not Mandalorian nor were they Imperial...Not that he cared for the imperials. He sighed and called Samohet on his ships main Holo-projector. "Boss man...We got problems." As he started his relaying of information he caught his breath funny as he walked into view of a Dragonoid performing Ja'bo'ba magics...Awww Bantha poodoo...I got what I wanted.  

Blizz the Jawa

Dangerous Rogue

2,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 pm
Streets of Kedalbe

As Ryoku left the crator he then noticed a faint yet somewhat familiar presence. He then turned to where the sensation was coming from "well I'll be a Jawa here of all places" he said to himself. He then closed his eyes and tried to communicate to the little creature with the force " M’um m’aloo here little one. I hope you can hear me? And don't worry I'm not your hunya"he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:42 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

The old man groaned, it sounded like a death rattle.

Locolvictum was inside the shop, and was trying to get a better price for the speeder. A chill ran though him. The old man had left the world. On the up side of things he was able to neogatie a good deal. He was able to get a speeder for 500 credits.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

She felt his life Force dwindling....."Grandfather...NO!...don't die on me old man"...she tried sending the Force thru him, she tried everything she could to resuscitate him...but it was too late...she heard the throaty rattle as his life left his body...the tears streaming down her face as she shook him..."C'mon grandfather...don't leave me now...we've only just met...Vic needs you...I need you...she fell into a heap beside him...her hands in her face as she cried..tears for the old man...tears for Vic...tears for her long dead parents..."You were to be my family....my family...." her small body shook with pain as she rocked back and forth thru her tears.....

After a few moments she was able to stop...she was a Je'daii after all...she wiped her eyes and placed her small hand lovingly on the old man's face as she brushed back the gray strands from around his face...she closed his eyes and placing a gentle kiss on his forehead...she stood...straightened her skirt and turned away......what would happen now.....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 pm
Kedalbe - Streets

The man walked through the streets and back alleys blatantly ignoring all those around him, the planet was a patchwork of those who had done both terrible and great deeds in their life with varying reasons for them all but nothing was sticking out to him. That was until he felt a death, that was not uncommon he had felt atleast four since his host had lost control, but this one was different such raw and powerful emotions were being released and that was something. Completely turning around he started back to the area he had been at earlier that same day, but something else drew his attention. There was some kind of winged humanoid with an elevated self worth and of all things imaginable it was talking to a Jawa. With a smirk he stood back in the shadows watching waiting to see what would happen.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:59 pm
Street of Kedalbe

As Ryoku spoke to the Jawa, he then felt a chill in the force. A chill that froze his heart causing it to ache. He knew that feeling a feeling of death. The old man who was with Locolvictum and Elyria has passed on and then an ocean of guilt flooded his very heart. He put his hands over his head as to try and cover his ears from his past mistakes and those who spoke ill of his intentions. Tears cascaded from his eyes and he said to himself "it's all my fault" he said to himself. Then in his mind a voice echoed "It is your fault, it has always been your fault, just like when you could prevent her death"the voice said. Ryoku's eyes widen as memories of a terrible past rushes through his mind of a female Togruta being executed publicly and her final words before being cut down by the Sith Emperor himself. Ryoku fell into fetal position while still covering his head and his eyes sealed shut "Shann Qis' death wasn't my fault" he said trying to quall the voice in his head. The voice then stated "the death of your wife and your unborn child was your fault..... if you didn't leave on her homeworld like she'd asked she would still be here and now the death of their family is also your fault" the voice yelled. The tears that ran down his cheeks then turned red with blood. "I-I didn't mean to kill anyone.... I didn't" he sadly said. The voice then laughed "just like you didn't mean to be part of city-wide massacres and then taking in the orphan children out of guilt for what you've done to try and atone for your sins.... I wonder does looking at those children do you see the deaths that you caused on behave of the Empire...... admit it your a sith right down to the heart"the voice said as it faded way into his subconscious. Like a dagger to the heart the words were to the Dragonoid trying to make sense of it all, but his mind blanked. He looked up at the Mandalorian sky as it turned grey with rain clouds. The rain started with a little drizzle and followed with a heavy rain. As he got up the rain matted down his hair hiding his eyes, but the tears still cascaded down his face. He pulled out a necklace with two rings attached to it "Shann Qi...... I wonder what would you have done in my place if I were the one to have been executed that day" he said as he looked at the rings.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:06 pm
On board Shereshoy

Samohet let out a guttural growl as soon as he had shut off the transmitter, he hated the Sith and Jeda'ii equally but could at least appreciate the Empire. The fact that he had requested their aid should have been a huge red flag that this was something they would need to send their dark masters in to accomplish. "More damn Jetti, kill them all see if the galaxy even cares." he muttered as he opened up one of his weapons lockers and grabbed several power packs and slid them into pockets on his belt. The feeorin made his way back to the exit ramp and looked around for his companion, "If he is off dismantling loader droids again..." he keyed his companions comm code in and spoke "Blizz what's going on?"  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Robotic demonzone2571

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Street of Kedalbe

As he stared at the rings in his hands he then put them away and took out two of his saber hilts "why can't you sith assassins leave me alone" he said as 4 assassins appeared from black smoke. The 4 pulled out their saber staffs ready to run the Dragonoid down. Ryoku's eyes then began to change color from his natural blue to glow yellow. The sith assassins hesitated at first, then they all charged in with the blades posed to kill. The dragonoid then put on his helmet and then jumped out of their way. The 4 proceeded to attack, but the dragonoid both dodged and parried their attacks with ease. He then forced pushed all four into a damaged building and used the force to collapses the building on top of them, however,all four assassins managed to escape. The Dragonoid began to become irritated of his wouldbe assassins, then he felt a ripple in the force. He then calmed down taking in a deep breathe, the assassins were puzzled with what was going on. Ryoku looked over his shoulder "about damn time they showed...... I was beginning to doubt they'd ever show" he said with a calm tone to his voice.
The assassin the looked over his shoulder and realized a entire convoy of Old Republic Gunships and Juggernauts were making their way into the city, but one of the gunships was right on top of them and as the doors opened both Wookiee and Twi'lek forces opened fire on the assassins forcing them to retreat.

Meanwhile, a gunship lands near the bikeshop and a Wookiee walks out of the ship followed by a small squad of soldiers which then created a preimeter.The Wookiee left his troops and enters the shop. He then turns on a translator around it's neck then spoke "I am Major Frobecca of the Outer Rim Resistance" he said to the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

Elyria was startled by the sudden entrance of the Wookie..nonetheless she extended her hand.."Elyria Stone, Temple Master from the Je'daii Compound on the Planet Tython" Her small hand was diminished in his large one and he cast a shadow across her as he stood there. "I..I..I must get the medics - there has been a casualty here...and I must alert the local forces to guard this place"..she spoke distractedly..still distraught over the loss of Vic's grandfather"..he has family...a grandson..." shaking her head as if to clear her thoughts, she lifted her emerald eyes to meet his.."What brings the Resistance to Mandalore?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Keldabe Spaceport

Kad slowly worked his way through the crowds. he needed to patch himself up back at the ship. "I got to stop doing this" he chuckled to himself. As he got back to the spaceport he saw his new fighter and the Phoenix he boarded it and went to grab some bacta patches from the med bay.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games