Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster_LSkywalker

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Streets of Kedalbe, Mandalore

Benjamin Khai had made his way back to Mandalore over the recent days for some rest and relaxtion. At the moment he was walking down the street wearing his beskar'gam, he was heading towards the local cantina. He was lost in thought about a mission he was about to leave for, when he was drawn out of his thoughts. It felt like a strong presence but it was pulling at him. Ben sighed and quickly altered his route towards where he thought the source was. He had felt this before, one a few times but he had learned to follow it. After a few moments walk, he was cut off by an old speeder building. Stopping, he stood there and slowly looked around the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm
Streets of Kedalbe - Mandalore

Elyria felt his presence before she spied him, she did not recognize the man ahead dressed in traditional Mandalorian garb, but she recognized his Force signature as being one with the light. She reached out to him with her mind "Are you friend of the Je'daii?"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Streets of Kedalbe - Mandalore

When the two of them arrived, Locolvictum knocked on the door loudly and said in mando, "Ruug'la jag gar o'r ogir?" The translation being, 'Old man, are you in there?' A soft grunt from inside the shop could be heard. Then a loud crash of tools dropping to the floor.

A couple seconds later a old man opened the door. His hair had gone gray, he was wearing a tunic worn with age. The look of the man told a story that he had seen more than what most people would never see in there life time. His eyes were a bright blue, but seemed bright and full of spirit.

"So your not dead yet?" The old man asked, then peered to Locolvictum's side and saw Elyria. "So you got yourself a wife my boy!" The old man yelled with Joy, "You lucky hodar!" The old man was laughing loudly and in joy.

Locolvictum let him go on during the old man's rant. Its something that he had missed in the many years that he was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm
Kedalbe - Speeder Shop

"So you got yourself a wife my boy!"

Elyria blushed 10 shades of purple and couldn't look Vic in the eye. She could tell it meant a lot to the old man to see Vic happy, another hint that he wasn't such a bad guy after all...so she smiled graciously at the old gent, and left the two to their dealing. Her eyes scanned the small shop...it was dusty, cluttered, the crash of tools lay spread out on the floor before him. But looking over at the bikes displayed she could see they were well maintained, well cared for. Looking at the old man, his hands showed his years of toil, scarred and wrinkled as was his visage. But he wore a smile that belied his years, his eyes bright and full of mischief...and full of love for the man who stood beside her...just what was their connection. Elyria couldn't help but be curious. Vic, usually cantankerous, always with something to say was quiet, a slight smile on his lips,,she knew he cared for the wizened man. She was finding Vic ever more fascinating - such a contradiction in so many ways...this journey would prove to be quite an adventure.  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm
Kedalbe - Back alley

Samohet growled watching the feed from the spy droid as it hoovered above the two, no now there seemed to be three of these strange people. "Why is he dressed in, damn things are never simple with these people. I can not stop them on my own, it seems i'm going to need the aid of my so called allies." the mercenary shook his head minimizing the cams feed and searching for a suitable speeder , the droids audio feed was shotty at best but he could see speeders within the building and as fast as the mandalorian is he knew he could not catch them on foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm
Keldalbe - Outside of restaurant

Davth patted his stomach and let out a rather childish belch, "I've got to say that place has some might fine grub, but i've still got time to kill..." he paused for a moment and looked around at the passerby's there was alot of armor, much more than he was comfortable flirting around, and with more than half of those in armored wearing helmets he wasn't liking those odds. "Yeah a nice walk, something quiet no stress, no sith, no droids, and hopefully no one shooting at me." he adjusted himself and began to walk down the road taking in all of the rather unique things this planet seemed to offer.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Grandmaster_LSkywalker

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Streets of Kedalbe, Mandalore

Benjamin continued staying where he was, looking up and down the street. Feeling a sort of nudge in his mind, he blinked under his helmet a few times. "Are you friend of the Je'daii?" The words made him jump, it sounded as if someone was speaking over the comm but distant and Ben felt as if only he could hear it. Shaking it off, he noticed two people heading to the shop he was posted at. He stood there, watching the two but not looking in their direction he listened in on the conversation. Smiling at himself, Ben said in his own mind. "I have no side.." He doubted it would even leave his own thoughts, and go back to the person who had touched his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:21 pm
Kedalbe - Bike shop

Elyria felt the touch to her psyche

"I have no side.."

Reaching out to him once more

"I can respect that, if I cannot call you friend, I will content myself you are not my enemy. Perhaps we will meet again"

Turning her attention back to Vic, she waited while he and the old man continued their reunion.  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Kedalbe - Bike shop

Locolvictum had to interupt the old man and say, "liser mhi olaror o'r?" Meaning, can we come in.

"Elek, elek, come in we and shall drink to your safe journey home!" The old man stood to the side and waved for them to come in. "Just take the door on the other end of the garage, and take the hallway on the right. I'll be with you shortly after I get the good booze!"

Locolvictum walked into the shop, walking over and around many of the different things scatterd on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

"So Vic...may I ask...who is this man to you? he seems to know you quite well...and he's also quite fond of you"

She casually began to pick up the many tools scattered around..it was a compulsion, being a little uncomfortable in this situation she needed to occupy herself. The tools were well used and in excellent condition for their obvious age. It reminded her of the tools back at Vur Tepe, the Forge on Tython. She placed them on a nearby work bench and wandered around the room as they waited for the old man, tucking a wanton strand of hair behind her ear as she often did when in thought  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Mandalore

Kad with henry sitting behind him was flying his new bes'ullik back toward keldabe, It was slower than the export model but the armor was far superior. Kad was flying fairly high up at the moment but as he approached keldabe he commed the spaceport the phoenix was docked at. "Keldabe spaceport requesting permission to dock a ship next to the screaming phoenix?" he gave them the code for the phoenix, and a little while back they replied "permisson granted" with that Kad made a sharp dive with a corkscrew watching with a smile as the ground rapidly approached and then quickly leveled out and finished the approach to the spaceport.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

Before Locolvictum could say anything, the old man said, "Found it!" The old man holding a bottle in his hand in his hand. Then he had a confused look on his face.

"Why aren't you there yet?" The old man said tilting his head to his side. Then he saw Elyria touching his tools.

"And you! Stop touching my tools, you maybe family, but that doesn't change anything!" He yelled, wagging his figger at her.

"Does that answer your question?" Locolvictum asked, Elyria.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:58 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

Elyria looked quizzically over at Vic "family?". Turning back to the old man "I'm sorry, we heard the crash when we were outside and I instinctively started to pick them up" smiling warmly and reaching out her hand "I'm Elyria, your tools are marvelously crafted"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:33 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

Locolvictum nodded his head, at least she was catching on. When Elyria extended her hand towards the old man. The old man grabed hold of her hand and shoke it. Then the old man got a puzzled look on his face.

"Tell me, where did you meet Vic?" He asked her, the old man seemed like he was catching on to something here.

Locolvictum knew they were in a bind now, but decided that it was best not to say anything and leave everything to Elyria.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm
Kedalbe - Bike Shop

Elyria laughed warmly and reached for Vic's arm "This one was stranded on Nar Shaddaa, a dreadful planet, I was traveling with friends and we gave him a lift " winking at the old man "The rest, as they say, is history" She smiled over at Vic then, her emerald eyes full of mirth at their ruse, though she did feel a bit guilty at fooling the old man, it seemed to make him so happy to see Vic doing well that she played along.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games