Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

Hoth - Kilo base.

Victor spun the chair around and eyed the new arrival up and down "They told me you were an odd one, it seems they were not lying." he waved his hand dismissing the topic "My name is Captain Fenni, I am the one unfortunate enough to be in charge of recovering this forsaken artifact for Darth Lockheart. You are not the first he has sent to recover the blasted thing, though for both our sake I hope you are the last." he produced a folder fulll of photos and descriptions of various mercenaries and bounty hunters and threw it down on the desk closer to the other man. "This planet is a mess, between the weather, wildlife, and bloody pirates nothing lasts long. Before you ask, yes we do have imperial forces at our disposal however this is a personal venture and our master has deemed it unnecessary to involve any one else from the Empire." he shook his head waiting for the man to go through the intel.

Seherak Sensei

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:16 am
Tomthetank

Hoth - Kilo base.]

Skandaronous picked up the files and scanned through them. Luckily he had photographic memory so as not to forget anything important. Putting the file down, he asked his first question: "Lord Lockheart? You sure we have the same person? I am bad with names but that definitely wasn't his." With a shrug he then stated the next topic on his mind. "Well whatever its not important. So, why don't you give me the details concerning the artifact and I mean everything that you know."  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

"For now anyways, if we can secure or atleast vent the atmosphere in this ship we can come back and loot everything we want. " he did not lower his weapons but he did step backwards weapons still pointed at the presumed source of the noise. "We shall hold the terminal then, do try not to take to long love."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:47 pm
Space Station

User Image

she nodded..the sickening, wet sucking sound echoed as the creature neared their location..she motioned with her free hand towards the route Dawson was to take..whispering go..now..it's getting closer...at least one of us needs to get out of here...wait...she tossed him a data chip...when you get to the terminal...just start downloading...anything...everything...just go... pausing to meet his eyes... ..and be careful.....she turned her attention to the noise as the creatures approach was distinctly louder...

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

Hoth - Kilo base.

"I work nearly exclusively for Lord Lockheart, what he introduced himself to you as, or if another of his agents recruited you is of relatively no consequence." while the other man spoke he produced a paper map of the planet and a red pen "The last reports we received indicated that the artifact, a holocron of some sort," he paused circling a portion of the map "The ship carrying the holocron was shot down during some battle in ages past. It was thought lost until whispers from the underworld informed us that the Shattered Maw pirate syndicate has began to excavate the region. So far everyone everyone we send out returns in pieces." Victor sighed looking down at the map and the folder "It would be easier to just blast them bastards from orbit, however we need the holocron intact, as well as any information the pirates have, it's contents, their list of buyers, and how they found out about its existence."

Seherak Sensei

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:33 pm
Space- Aboard Station

With the code entered, Locolvictum had full access to the stations data. Everything from reports, journals, general data analysis, etc. This data, as horrible as its data is, it was too valuable to simply let go.

He began downloading the data onto his data pad. He had about five minutes until it was fully downloaded. Waiting for something can always be difficult, even more so when it seems like your trapped in space with nothing but monsters.

Vic placed his hand on the side of the helmet to activate the communicator, and with his other he drew his blaster.

"I hope you are almost ready, because in five minutes I want this thing ready to go into the sun."

"We are working on it sir, Jenkins got his arm torn off by one of those things. But we are going to get those engines primed and ready."

"Good, wait give me a moment." Vic shot his blaster into the darkness. A heavy thud could be heard as a beast fell to the ground. "Make sure you don't die, I don't want to go to the other side of this station just to finish what you started." Vic turned off the communicator, on guard for the next creature to come and test his metal.

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image

Dawson caught the chip placing it between his palm and the blaster's grip. "Come now, do not be so rash, we will both be laughing about this over drinks on Murninkam." he jogged down the passage way watching the feed from the mklv still operational.

A familiar image flashed across the HuD, a red skinned zeltron with blasters drawn "Enter sleep mode, leave scanner active awaken if anything triggers them." the droid buzzed a response and lowered it's head and limbs. The pirate dropped his bag, holstering his pistols in the process. He produced a datapad with several cables running from it, a small plasma cutter and then slid the chip into the datapad. "A little slice, a plug here, and your secrets will be mine."

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:40 pm
Space Station

User Image

the stench was palpable as the creature neared the entrance to the passageway..the sound of it's approach more disgusting than could easily be imagined...Elyria stood ready..her lightsaber poised..continuing to draw on the force to face the unknown..she saw it as it came thru the entryway...what at one time may have resembled a humanoid creature was sores and oozing flesh..the fetid odor caused her to gag slightly before composing herself to attack..it roared ..a painful plaintive cry..bit of human flesh and hair caught between it's jagged teeth..signs of what had happened to the missing crew....she tried a gentle force push, but it wet suction like feet held it firmly in place...as it advanced towards her, she stuck with her saber..it cut through its amorphous flesh easily..the foul odor arising like steam from the wound..the appendage falling to the floor with a plopping sound..again the bile rose to her throat...the creature kept coming...undeterred...she struck again..it screamed this time...a high pitched wail resonating in the small space..her eyes followed the trail of ooze to the floor...gasping as she realized the fallen appendage was moving...growing...forming into another creature like it's forebearer...looking up...she notice a growth...like a new limb sprouting where the other had been..as realization dawned..she knew there was no fighting against this creature...destruction must be swift or she was doomed..dropping her lightsaber for the moment...she raised her palms and sent a stream of flame towards the beast...caution be damned..it must be destroyed swiftly...it lit up quickly..it's composition such that the flames were enhanced..fed...in horror she watched as it writhed..it screams almost unbearable...she shot another blast..to be sure...as the flames encompassed it..she began to cough at the noxious fumes that arose from the roiling mass...using the force to draw her lightsaber to her...she headed for the door Dawson had just exited..with a final look back..she made her way thru..and used the force to seal the room..she broke into a slight run..wanting to escape the travesty she had left behind..it's dimming screams echoing in her ears....

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

Dawson scowled as he heard the screams and the shots ringing out through the passageway. The droids reactivated drawing there weapons and pointing their weapons down the hall "I do not think our jed'aii friend would fall that easily, try not to shoot her, but if she brings company you know what to do!" he commanded turning back to watch the stream of code roll across his datapad.

"Sith spit!" he barked as the stream began to slow down, the ships own internal defenses had begun to fight his slice. "It won't be enough, but it will slow me down." he grumbled entering a new command into his data pad.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 am
Tomthetank

Hoth - Kilo base.

Skandaronous looked at the map and committed it to memory. "Now am I doing this alone, or are you or one of your lackeys coming with me? Personally I can travel faster alone but I wont mind having someone to keep me entertained on the way." While waiting for the reply, Skandaronous scratched an itch on his left arm.  

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm
Space Station

User Image

she made he way down the corrider quickly - Dawson was fidgeting with a datapad and some wires..It's worse than I thought... she peered over his shoulder at the datapad.. I had to use the Force...we may have been discovered... she turned and looked back the way she had come..her auburn hair moving gracefully over her shoulder that thing...it was impossible to fight..it..was regenerating... she tuned her head and again watched the pirate as he continued to manipulate the datapad the only way I could destroy it was to burn it..it was foul..things are worse than i could have imagined... she placed her hand on his shoulder....any luck?

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
T.A.D
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

Hoth - Kilo base.

"No, we are not able to provide official imperial support." as he spoke his head nodded yes. "We will outfit you at the armory, I suspect you have your own weaponry, however the cold cuts just as sharp as a vibro blade." the man produced a map of the outpost and tossed it infront of the man, he had been stuck on this ice ball for far to long.

Seherak Sensei

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image

The droids lowered there weapons as she approached, the pirate shot a glance over his shoulder at the woman "Well if they didn't know we were here before they will soon. The defenses this ship has are remarkable, i'm going to have to shut it down hard, leaving a proverbial trojan horse in the reboot. Ideally it will be local but anyone monitoring the systems will notice." the pirate smiled as the console went dark, there was a brief silence as the the power faded from the machine.

Alias Facade
Dagoth Aradia
Eliza Twilight
nia phoenix
Eliza Twilight
Wonyky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:38 pm
Space- Aboard Station

The download was finished, and in the room, there was about fifteen corpuses shot dead by Locolvictum. Despite how he felt like they should be dead, something just didn't feel right.

Taking the datapad out of the console, Locolvictum got back on the communicator.

"Is the bird ready to be cooked?"

"Yes sir, this should reactivate primary power and start the engines. And I am pushing it now"

Sure enough, the power turned back on and there was a sudden jolt as the engines were brought online before the kinetic stabilizers. The lights fully illuminated the gore and bile that covered the walls, the limbs that looked like they were torn from the body from a wild animal. No detail could be hidden from sight. Then came the shrieks of monsters that can make a persons blood turn cold.

Over Locolvictum's communicator, he heard horrible things. Screams of unimaginable pain as the marines were quickly mauled by the monsters, having there limbs pulled from there bodies. Ripping and tearing at flesh without remorse. Locolvictum was forced to turn off the communicator for he couldn't bear to hear there screams anymore. But he quickly realized that there screams were so loud that they echoed throughout the station.

Nia Phoenix

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Seherak Sensei

Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 am
Tomthetank

Hoth - Kilo base.
"Oh well. Sucks about not having the company, but what can I do. I" He listened to the man's comment about the cold and dismissed it with a wave of his hand. "The cold helps me think. Part of my ancestral heritage would nest on mountains for tactical reasons that I will not go into." He took the map and started to head for the door, taking his time to reach it just in case the man had something else to say.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games