Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:51 pm
Ruhane Chiisai

(*nods* Yeah she was, she's smart since she was a psychiatrist but she's very ditzy/absent minded, so I don't see her always remembering to feed the fishes.)

Pennywise's eyes widened and he frowned, "No! M'hurkh shouldn't do that! Hungry sharp teeth bite first, not want to make friends! We feed them first. Pennywise go get first aid kit!"

Putting the meat down on a table, Pennywise rushed out of the room and returned with a huge first aid kit. "Here, lots of bandages and creams to stop bleedings or pains!" He said as he set the kit down and looked over towards the other fox, "What Pennywise do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 pm
Jaylynn Star

When Pennywise returned, it would be to M'hurKh curled up in the corner, sucking on his tail, the piranha still flopping on the floor, if a little weaker than before, and tears hung under M'hurKh's little fish head helmet thing while he clutched at his tail. "E'ben da mommytoofiesh not bite M'hurKhy fo' twyin' t'hewp..." He whined, the last wrap of the black stripe that followed his tail the part that hung sore in his maw. He... No longer had an interest in the privately-kept piranhas, and had deigned that THAT water was not swim-in-able. "Wha'sha ban-aid?" He murmured, still sucking and nibbling on his tail to dull the pain seeping through the limb.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm
Ruhane Chiisai
(Sorry for being so slow, muse was taking a vacation on me and I haven't been feeling up to posting)

Pennywise headed over to M'hurKh and as he passed the fish, he grabbed it carefully to avoid the teeth and absently tossed it towards the water. He didn't even pay attention to if it made it in the water or not. "Bandages go on owies and if you put owie medicine on first it helps make owie hurt less," pulls out the bandages and the antibacterial/pain relief cream, "Here! They help Pennywise all the time!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Jaylynn Star
You're fine, love. ^-^

M'hurKh looked over the collection, not really knowing what any of the stuff was. After a glanced up to Pennywise, he shrugged. "M'hurKh let Pennywise pick. Dunno what it all does." He murmured, still suckling on his tail, and sulking in the corner. "Those Sharptoofiesh ish mean..." He muttered. "M'hurKh not wanna swim wif dem anymores."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm
Ruhane Chiisai
["

"No, you not swim with sharp teeth. Only enemies swim with them, but only when they are upside down. Pennywise like you so you don't swim with them." Pennywise said and he gently grabbed M'hurKh's tail and tugged it slightly to get him to stop sucking on it. "Now Pennywise help your owie, hold still." He said as he used a towel to clean the owie and placed the cream to numb the pain on it before grabbing a waterproof bandage over it. " M'hurKh feel better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm
Jaylynn Star

M'hurKh watched Pennywise with a tilted, curious head, cradling his bandaged tail after he released it and staring at it for a minute. "Y-... yeah, I... I guess." he muttered softly. "Thanks Pennyfur." He curled up in his little corner to glare at the fish in the tank. "'Dey don' even wan' friends? Even da big sharptooths in the big water like to swim wif others... 'till I take some'a the fishes..."  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers