Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What are you playing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C'mon you know you're a gamer....
just admit it....you'll feel better!
100%
 100%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Currently I'm playing Infinite Undiscoveries for Xbox360...

still on disk one though : /  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 am
Beautiful Katamari ~ Xbox 360  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 pm
Still working on Skyrim- Xbox 360. I have separation anxiety and am afraid to beat it. ><
Also constantly playing Minecraft- PC. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm
Playing FFXIII for 360  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

still playing, but on the second to last chapter  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Still working on Skyrim- Xbox 360. I have separation anxiety and am afraid to beat it. ><

When I get it, I know I will be hooked with Minecraft as well for a very very long time. (To many interesting projects in my mind.) sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Xithios
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

Just curious, is it very complicated as far as Gameplay? ( I used to play the old school FF games back in the day, last one I played though was FF 10.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

When I get it, I know I will be hooked with Minecraft as well for a very very long time. (To many interesting projects in my mind.) sweatdrop

OHMYGOSH!
I finished my creeper! He ended up being more of a pillow, but he is still fabulous. XD I will have to make a smaller one to send to you though, the shipping would probably be nightmarish on the one I made. He's 2 ft tall! heart  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

OHMYGOSH!
I finished my creeper! He ended up being more of a pillow, but he is still fabulous. XD I will have to make a smaller one to send to you though, the shipping would probably be nightmarish on the one I made. He's 2 ft tall! heart

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I am sort of paranoid about sending things to people and recieveing things like that in the mail. sweatdrop

Though thanks it does sound cute and I bet it would be awful trying to send that *Big one*. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

OHMYGOSH!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I am sort of paranoid about sending things to people and recieveing things like that in the mail. sweatdrop

Though thanks it does sound cute and I bet it would be awful trying to send that *Big one*. 3nodding

That's fine! There probably isn't a big enough box in my house for him. I feel like I need to get a picture.
Anyway, my brother and I developed an extremely convoluted system of transport today in Minecraft. We are using Nether portals in the Nether, and it takes you extreme distances away in the over-world. biggrin  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

OHMYGOSH!

That's fine! There probably isn't a big enough box in my house for him. I feel like I need to get a picture.
Anyway, my brother and I developed an extremely convoluted system of transport today in Minecraft. We are using Nether portals in the Nether, and it takes you extreme distances away in the over-world. biggrin

^8^ I just watched the one Episode by PaulsoaresJr, the other day about him going to the Neather, and he talked about how it was something like 8 blocks in real world to one blocks distance in the Neather.

I bet you can cover a great amount of distance, but then I have a question about that one, doesnt it get a bit random when you make the Portal originally and where you end-up in the Neather there?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

Just curious, is it very complicated as far as Gameplay? ( I used to play the old school FF games back in the day, last one I played though was FF 10.)

Its a little difficult, the tutorial keeps going until chapter 8 or 9. I finally got it all figured out.

I have to strengthen my characters. the boss that beat me senseless had at least 3 to 4 million health...  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:55 pm
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

Its a little difficult, the tutorial keeps going until chapter 8 or 9. I finally got it all figured out.

I have to strengthen my characters. the boss that beat me senseless had at least 3 to 4 million health...

I see, there is a bit to learn in it then before you get to the game itself. 3nodding

And, yes that sounds in that situation like you would need to do some power leveling to some degree to get an advantage over that Boss. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:59 pm
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

I see, there is a bit to learn in it then before you get to the game itself. 3nodding

And, yes that sounds in that situation like you would need to do some power leveling to some degree to get an advantage over that Boss. 3nodding

I almost had him beat....and then he altered his form, regained his health, cast bravery, faith and protect....and blasted me into oblivion.

my instant thought was it asking "you mad bro?" *trollface*  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 pm
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Giesta
Xithios
Xithios
Playing FFXIII for 360

I almost had him beat....and then he altered his form, regained his health, cast bravery, faith and protect....and blasted me into oblivion.

my instant thought was it asking "you mad bro?" *trollface*

LOL, I had a situation happen a long time ago with Final Fantasy 10 as well.

Though I had cheated, and had basically almost maxed everyones stats and was playing threw the game and just creaming everyone.

I got to I believe the last Boss and he was trying everything he could to nail me and all it was doing was being annoying like paralizing me and making he lose turns and such. (Just waiting and biding my time before I killed him.)

Think the last Boss was Jecht, Tidus's father if I remember right. (In the form of the monster SIN).  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games