Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundam Chaos Revelations

Back to Guilds

Gundam, meet modern human technology, meet Code Geass meet Warhammer (40k too), meet Si-fi, meet CHAOS!!!!!! and meet fun XD 

Tags: Gundam, Code Geass, Warhammer (40k too), Si-fi, Mech/ Military 

Reply Outter Space
Hidden Routes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Mark James Anderson

You can call me Rock. Like the earth beneath your feet, or the Great predator.

And I stay strapped. A blade and a pistol by my side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dispite what your mamma told you...

Rock reached to help the mechanic up when he heard Kaiser's voice. "It's Rock you goofball, keep a watch our help me get this mechanist to the engine room." Rock's eyes would shine from the little bit of red light in the dark ship.

Violence does solve problems.

"It's called the Death Corps. We kill and we die. Mostly the Former"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Nickname: Speed-fist
Race: Human
Faction:Catachan Death Corps
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : Combat knife, Fangs of Amarack (Custom pistols pair), Shotgun
Mags on hand: Pistolx4 , shotgunx2
Ricalna raised the barrel of his shotgun, he could barely make out the shining eyes of the Furian Rock but it was there.
“I've heard Furian night vision was second to none, guess its true,” he said glancing around, “Where's the other one, Jigsaw? I lost sight of him on my way here.”
Ricalna took a few steps into the room resting the barrel of his gun on his shoulder.
“As for mechanical work, I suck at it and its hard to keep watch in this darkness my eyes aren't ment for this kind of fighting. Anyone got a flashlight?.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
Full Name: Osios Jerik Mana
Nickname: Jigsaw
Race: Furian
Faction: Catachan Death Corps
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : 5.5 inch cold steel espada, usp .45/12
Mags on hand: 3 for usp

Jigsaw's voice would come from behind Kaiser. The furian was checking all the possible systems on his way over, but was more worried with the engines getting restarted.

"Im here. Here is a flashlight. Lets get this rock moving again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 pm
The Pirate ship began to move, partially passing through the radiation and killing some of their lighting and navigation systems. Who knew how many of their warriors were knocked out by the energy cloud created by the crazy mechanic, but one thing was certain those emissions were not good for the baby maker and Pirate health insurance didn't cover that. Soon they would attempt to create a docking bridge between the two ships. If they succeeded then they would have a passage to go back and forth between the two ships.
“Captain a distress signal, not to far away,” a pilot said as he reared his ugly fishy head.
“Use the gravity beam bring it closer! And lock that ship down, I don't want it to escape.”
Meanwhile the lobster pirate looked stunned at the Neko who had broken free, snapping out of it he drew his sword and charged in aiming to maim her with the tip of the blade.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Nickname: Speed-fist
Race: Human
Faction:Catachan Death Corps
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : Combat knife, Fangs of Amarack (Custom pistols pair), Shotgun
Mags on hand: Pistolx4 , shotgunx2
Ricalna jumped as jigsaw spoke and nearly blasted him to hell with the shotgun. But Somehow he was able to stop himself at the last moment.
“Like I said, human and tends to shoot unreasonable amounts of ammo at things that scare, surprise, kill or eat me,” he said as if that justified his actions. Taking the flashlight he turned it on and shown a little light on the situation. Tying the light to the end of his gun he added, “That's better, now I can see what I'm going to be shooting.”
A few minutes later his left eye began to reboot and it started a systems check. With his vision coming back Ricalna felt confident in his ability to defend the ship if push came to shove.
“I'll keep watch, and stay out of your way,” he said turning to face the hallway, “Repairs aren't my thing.”  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
Full Name: Reyna Seral
Nickname: Reyn
Race: Neko
Faction:Heaven's Tide Wolves
Weapon's on hand /Ammo: None
Mags on hand: None
Reyna immediately stands up, and faces her enemy.
"Figures you'd show up now of all times" Reyna says to the pirate.
"Too bad I have every intent on getting out of here alive"
She dashes toward him and slides to the ground, hoping she will be able to trip him.  

Dareski

dreadno
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
Full Name: Killian Mckinly
Nickname: killer
Race: human
Faction: cult of the machine
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : none (other than arm)

Killian shook his head and took the aid to get up. with the help he would be able to fix the engine before something else bad happened. pointing to a section of the engine that seemed the least adorned with wires and guages and other dodads.

"thar be the place i need ta start from."

he said with the insinuated coment of he needed to be moved there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

After hearing the words from the crazy person who assigned this mission, Jigsaw spoke as he made his way back to the cabin.

"Get him to the engines Rock. Ill head back to the cabin and check the other systems."  

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 pm
Mark James Anderson

You can call me Rock. Like the earth beneath your feet, or the Great predator.

And I stay strapped. A blade and a pistol by my side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dispite what your mamma told you...

Rock reached down and hauled up The mechanic with his left hand, the lowered gravity making it a easier task, and started skipping the Mechanic a long. "Help me out with your good leg." He growled. Agitated with the whole situation.

Violence does solve problems.

"It's called the Death Corps. We kill and we die. Mostly the Former"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm
((OOC))

Can we continue to post regularly, and possibly have an actually order of posting?
BaronVon[InsertRestHere] said that he was going to post one. Plus it's getting to the point where there's like 2 posts then 3 days of silence, and repeated. D:

It's just getting annoying waiting for things to happen and nobody is posting :/

XeroRevolution

Dareski

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm
XeroRevolution
((OOC))

Can we continue to post regularly, and possibly have an actually order of posting?
BaronVon[InsertRestHere] said that he was going to post one. Plus it's getting to the point where there's like 2 posts then 3 days of silence, and repeated. D:

It's just getting annoying waiting for things to happen and nobody is posting :/

This is what the OOC chat is for... O_O  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm
Dareski
XeroRevolution
((OOC))

This is what the OOC chat is for... O_O

Nobody checks it xDD  

XeroRevolution

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm
A loud explosion echoed throughout the ship and pirate scouts began to enter the vessel. They began to spread out through the ship to capture the crew and loot and pillage and all that fun stuff.

Meanwhile the lobster man missed his attack and was tripped by Reyna. Smashing its face off the floor the pirate dropped his sword, which slid across the floor.

((sorry, I'm doing a wii bit of moving so its hard to find some down time. crying for give me i'll try to be more valiant. In the mean time INCOMING!!! the order of combat will now be Pirates, Dareski, Xero (when he's up)Yo-ko, Winter, me, Dread, Plok [i hate double
posting >.<))

Fight to the Death!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Full Name: Reyna Seral
Nickname: Reyn
Race: Neko
Faction: Heaven's Tide Wolves
Weapon's on hand /Ammo: None
Mags on hand: None
Reyna quickly gets up off the ground, and smirks at the pirate.
"Looks like I'm going to be having some lobster for dinner tonight!" She says as she licks her lips.
She bounds for the pirates sword, hoping to reach it before he realizes what hit him.  

Dareski

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am
User Image

Once the Explosion was heard, the Furian drew his pistol and his blade in each hand, then crossed the gun over his knife hand so the blade was pointing away from him. Dropping low, and deciding to keep with the shadows, the pilot yelled out to the people in the back as he made his way, once again, back to the engine area.

"rock, Kaiser, go make sure they dont make it anywhere on this ship. Im going to sit back and cover mechanical dude...so we can get this engine repaired and get the ******** out of here. go!"

Using his superior stealth abilities, the furian followed the shadows to the engine room with Killian while speaking rapidly.

"Get this engine repaired. Dont worry about the combat, just get us ready to get out of here."

Surveying the room, Jigsaw found himself a well hidden, dark, area that would allow him to see any entrances and exits into the engine room, his furian night vision keeping him hidden.  
Outter Space

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff