Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:11 pm
Ayumi-Ruu
Hey Everyone!
For starters, I know this guild from Gluttony, whom I met from her personalized graphics shop.
Anywhoo, I'm Ayumi-Ruu. I'm a massive roleplayer, especially when I use Korean Models. I'm also an otaku, I love reading Manga more than watching anime, but I like both. My favorite manga would have to be One Piece~ It's so full of adventure, and awesome sauce but sometimes it can make you cry.
I don't like it when I ask other's for help, it makes me feel ugly inside.
Giraffes are something I adore, they're really cute, in plushie version that is. xD
When I get mad, I argue, because I want to be right. But hey, don't we all want to be?
When I finish school, I want to be a Historian or an Archaeologist. I absolutely love Ancient Civilizations and Hieroglyphics. They're really interesting and never cease to amaze me.
I play 2 instruments, Clarinet and Piano, if I do say so myself.
Did I mention that I'm Mixed? Well, my main factor is the Philippines, my second is China and the last 2 are England and Polish. It's a weird mix but I find it interesting!

I have no talent whatsoever so I can't open shops. Ahah.

Anyway, that concludes my rather, looonng paragraph.
Bye now!

That's really cool—the liking ancient civilizations. I like history myself, but I like Middle ages through WW2 eras best. C;
& How long have you been playing Piano? I used to play when I was a child, but I quit~ I play guitar now instead. x'D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm
Poison Parody

Ahah, I've been playing for about, 6 years or so.. I'm in the teacher Level of Scales and Repertoire. I was forced to play the piano but soon took a liking to the instrument. I'm trying to learn guitar from my sister, but I fail.  

Ayumi-Ruu
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FearlessLemur

Vice Captain

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Ayumi-Ruu
Ahah, I've been playing for about, 6 years or so.. I'm in the teacher Level of Scales and Repertoire. I was forced to play the piano but soon took a liking to the instrument. I'm trying to learn guitar from my sister, but I fail.

I was forced as well, but since I was so young, I was more concerned with playing with my friends than with playing the instrument.
My parents eventually gave up, and that brings us to guitar—a venture I took on myself. I'll be going into my second year of lessons soon. x'3
It'd probably be easier to teach yourself. For what purpose are you wanting to play guitar? As a hobby? Professionally?
Also, what kind of guitar are you learning? Steel string? Nylon? Electric? *A*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm
Poison Parody

Second year? Awesome! It's kind of a hobby, I'm learning my very small and tiny guitar. LOL. I had it as a birthday present when I was 12 butu never used it. Oh, I pay acoustic. I can't afford anything but that! xD  

Ayumi-Ruu
Crew

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FearlessLemur

Vice Captain

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Ayumi-Ruu
Second year? Awesome! It's kind of a hobby, I'm learning my very small and tiny guitar. LOL. I had it as a birthday present when I was 12 butu never used it. Oh, I pay acoustic. I can't afford anything but that! xD

Right—though you should know that Acoustic (nice ones) actually go for a significant sum. x3
Nylon strings go for like 50$-100$, but steel string... they go for a lot more, depending on the quality of the guitar.
You really do get what you pay for with a guitar. I only thank god they don't cost as much as grand pianos. x'D
& Yes, second year. *A* I play a classic steel string acoustic (Yamaha).
&& I was asking about the hobby thing because there's two ways you can learn guitar.
The really easy way... (to start) called Tablature, or you can learn the notes and such like you would with a piano. C:
Which was is your sister trying to teach you?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:20 pm
OwO
Hello!
I know this guild through Poison Parody, whom I've known since the first roleplay of hers that I stumbled upon.
On this site, I'm Shadow Tempyst, though everyone just calls me Shadow.
I'm obsessed with roleplaying, spending most of the time posting in various onexones and group roleplays that I've either created, a friend has, or I've been invited to join.
I like to consider myself the best there is, but it is a mere front in helping me conceal my low confidence level.
I have drastic mood swings, as well as being extremely OCD and slightly ADHD, being that I have to have everything perfect, and that I can't sit still nor focus for very long periods of time.
I turn 18 in about a month and a half, and I graduate high school on the 1st of June.
I'm an artist, filling commissions here on gaiaonline, and then in real life I airbrush anything from posters and t-shirts to gourds.
I'm also a musician, having been since sixth grade. I can play the Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Bassoon, Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, and Bells. If I'm not on gaia, I'm involved in something band related. I've been section leader in marching band and indoor percussion for three years, and am the only bassoon in concert band, also playing in the Campbellsville University Orchestra.
To sum it up, I LOVE music.

shadow tempyst

Fashionable Dabbler

FearlessLemur

Vice Captain

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Thank you for joining Shadow~! Another musician to add to the fold! <3
/glomps

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 am
Bah humbug! emotion_donotwant

shadow tempyst

Fashionable Dabbler

FearlessLemur

Vice Captain

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 am
D'awww~ MERRYCHRISTMASEVER-Y-ONE.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 pm
emotion_facepalm

shadow tempyst

Fashionable Dabbler

Gluttonyjr
Captain

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:45 pm
I welcome you all to the guild. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm
um well im sukoshi doku but you can call me Marie or doku, whichever one. i like to write poems mostly and i like to draw but i kinda fail at it... umm yeah  

Sukoshi Doku
Crew

Beloved Hunter

sdkfsdlkfsjfseo

Newbie Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm
Hi, I'm Angel! I'm 16 and I'm a graphic designer in the making, sort of. I also like to write and draw. I've been on Gaia for about 4 years but this is a new account. I love rock music, some metal, and jazz and classical. Reading and coffee are my drugs :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 pm
He Wanted An Angel
Hi, I'm Angel! I'm 16 and I'm a graphic designer in the making, sort of. I also like to write and draw. I've been on Gaia for about 4 years but this is a new account. I love rock music, some metal, and jazz and classical. Reading and coffee are my drugs :3

welcome to the guild biggrin  

Gluttonyjr
Captain

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sdkfsdlkfsjfseo

Newbie Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Gluttonyjr
He Wanted An Angel

welcome to the guild biggrin
Thank you! This is one of the most interesting guilds I've probably ever joined.  
Information

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff