Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be –”

"Bye...", Arika says to Victoria as she leaves, seeming to droop slightly in disappointment before perking up again and turning her attention back to David. "You're name..?"

“the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer –
which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:00 pm
'I should just go back.' Belle thought to herself, feeling kinda lonely and out her comfort zone. She wasn't used to so many people being around and it made her feel out of place. 'Maybe they'll still be there' she looked over her shoulder down the hall she just came from, contemplating. She already kne they left, though. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked foward ad unravled her tail from her waist, letting it wave around behind her.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm
"You know, I think you just need a boyfriend." Dean said to his teacher with a sigh while putting his hands in his pockets. "Then, maybe, you wont be so bored." he added. He then turned his head when he heard walking and saw a young lion girl walking. He smiled and nodded sightly to her as a way of saying hey without scarring her too bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm
Seeing someone nod her way, Belle turned her head to see if there was anyone else around her he'd be acknowledging but when she found no one she looked back at him and waved once. It was weird, to have someone, especially a boy, nod at her. Her tail waved back and forth, kind of happy that he did.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

"My race isn't the most social.", Stoirme responds. Her eyes go back to watching the hallway, noticing the shapeshifter he was looking at. "Another new comer...", she murmurs.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm
"I think it'd be better for you than being bored all the time." Dean said. He then was surprised when the girl waved and he saw her tail wag and he smiled. He was glad she didn't run away but then he noticed that he'd never seen her around. Damn, probably new then. he thought and his smile saddened a bit. Normally people who knew him would avoid him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm
The Eternaly Damned
Shiningdragon21
Tsubaki

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Tsubaki stopped the chair, facing the dear president. She jumped out of the chair. The small girl then ran over to the President and hugged him tightly. She did miss the Student Council president over break. "Of course! Who else Conner?" She chuckled with a big grin on her pale face. Relief started running through her blood when the same President as last year showed up in the student council room. Now she hoped the other two were the same. New members would be fun though, she had to admit. It would be a fun experience to met new people and run the school with them.

And speaking of new members, she unhugged Con and turned to Kael. "Welcome new member," she said very happily. She ran up to him and curtsied. She smiled at him with twitching ears. "I'm Tsubaki! The student council Secretary! Over there is Conner! He is our President!" She informed him and then motioned Conner to come over to them. "I hope that you have a wonderful time with us!" She sounded as happy and enthusiastic as a person could be. She was always that way that way, so joyful and loving life. And very affectionate, especially towards Conner. It was in her nature to be though! She was part cat after all~!

"Wait to introduce yourself till the other two get here so you don't have to do that a million times. I know how that feels!" She chuckled,pure joy and friendliness covered her features. Her cutesy, little kid like side showed by her size and clothing choice. She was so tiny it was hard to find clothes for her sometimes. So no one could really blame her! Her mom isn't the tallest person ever nor was her dad! So she proudly carried around her little petite frame that was caused by her short family's genetics!

"And don't be shy either! 'Kay? We are one big family." Tsubaki said in a more gentle tone this time. It seemed like something that would need to be said in a more gentle tone then a hyper, enthusiastic one. She couldn't help but hug Conner's arm after she said that. She wanted to hug the dear new member but she didn't want to scare him or freak him out. He seemed so shy, she didn't want to chase the poor boy away! He didn't look like he was much younger or older than a Sophomore to her. So just to make sure she asked the question, "What grade are you in school?" She with a cute little smile and big, bright, curious green eyes.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OctagonOctopiCandy: OOC!! (:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:56 pm
Seeing his smile go sad made Belle kind of confused and that much more nervous. Her tail yet again wrapped around her waist. What did she do wrong? She only waved, right? She wondered if it would be just lik when she was a child, friendless and hanging on her brother which only led to deeper thoughts. That was one big problem with her; her thoughts would somtimes consume her mind. The only thing that could help that was a nice run, though, and the only one who'd even noticed her was him. So, she sucked it up and walked up to him. "Hey," she messed with the tip of her tail, "is there a track..or a field in this school that i can use?"  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

The dragon decides to change the topic since she didn't feel like trying to explain her race's social habits. "So I was correct, you are new.", she asks the girl, gold eyes scanning her. The girl appeared to be the same height as Stoirme's human form and possibly weighing a tad more since even in her human form, Stoirme's bones were far lighter than one would initially think to make flight easier. Similar to a bird, come to think of it. "There's one somewhere... On ground level... In that general direction I believe...", she says, gesturing vaguely to the right. "Watch out for the P.E. teacher, she likes to cause mischief."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm
Dean looked down at Belle and smiled normally again. "Sure, I can show you if you'd like." he said and saw she was playing with her tail. "Don't worry, I wont hurt you." he reassured her, thinking that's why she was nervous.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:33 pm
Belle nodded at the directions the girl gave her and smiled one of her classic half smiles. "Yeah, I'm new here." She said, "and thanks" Her big golden eyes went to Dean when he spoke and her half smile kind of faded as she stopped playing with her tail. "I never thought You were gonna hurt me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons”

"If it means leaving me alone instead of pestering me to get a boyfriend despite racial social habits, then by all means go. Leave this old lizard to be bored in peace.", Stoirme says, making shooing motions at the tall zombie. Though she still sounded bored, there had been a small flicker of a smile on her face. "You children only have so long to be free to do whatever children do these days."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 am
A tad bit taken back by the girls sudden burst of energy and curtsied towards him Kael simply stood there for a moment leaning back a bit as he looked her up and down. It took him a moment to regain his composure as he stood there shaking his head a bit and taking a step back away from the girl. She was far to hyper early in the morning and her sudden movement towards her had nearly gotten a spell thrown her way but thru sheer willpower alone Kael had kept himself from unleashing one.

"I shouldn't need an introduction as the paperwork for my induction into the student council is all completed and able to be viewed by the members" Kael said to her suddenly. "As for shyness it's a rather overly expected thing for someone to be shy when faced with other's they do not know but have you come so far as to expect it all the time" he questioned looking towards the president for a moment. "No such an emotion is a wasted one in these type of situations. Being lost in one's own world of not being able to speak freely around others is far to demeaning when you are in a school such as this" he chuckled a bit.

Remembering her latter question Kael simply looked again to Conner."From what the school would consider I would be placed in the sophomores tho considering a medical standpoint on the matter I would well be placed with the seniors of college" he told them a slightly smug but unjoking smirk made it's way upon his face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 am
The Eternaly Damned
Shiningdragon21
Tsubaki

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Tsubaki blinked at Kael. A sweat drop rolled down her face. "Not all of us get the chance to read the paper work until after the person gets here. It is only polite to introduce yourself regardless." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She wasn't used to people asking that way towards her. They usually warmed up pretty well to her, then decided if they hated her or not.

Tsubaki wondered what he meant from a 'medical stand point' that he should be with the seniors in college. That made no sense what-so-ever in her mind. But the girl didn't have a lot of common sense from the start. She was very start, just not very good when it came to common sense. She was only trying to be friendly and this boy seemed colder than a stone in winter! These weren't the fun kind of new members... "Maybe he will become more fun when he warms up! Yeah!" She thought in her mind. For now she would try to be cautious not to upset him. Which kind of scared her because she didn't really have to be cautious before. What if this boy blew up on her?!

"What do you think, Con-kun?" Tsubaki asked with a smile, looking up at the President, whose arm she had a hold of with her own. You could tell her was nervous because she added '-kun' to the end of someone's name. But she was trying to shake it off because that was what was best! She needed to stay calm so she could act in a way towards Kael that would make him happier with her and help him warm up to all of the council easily!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OctagonOctopiCandy: OOC!! (:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items