Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:21 pm
Tsubaki

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Tsubaki stopped the chair, facing the dear president. She jumped out of the chair. The small girl then ran over to the President and hugged him tightly. She did miss the Student Counsul president over break. "Of course! Who else Conner?" She chuckled with a big grin on her pale face. Relief started running through her blood when the same President as last year showed up in the student council room. Now she hoped the other two were the same. New members would be fun though, she had to admit. It would be a fun experience to met new people and run the school with them.

And speaking of new members, she unhugged Con and turned to Kael. "Welcome new member," she said very happily. She ran up to him and curtsied. She smiled at him with twitching ears. " I'm Tsubaki! The student council Secretary! Over there is Conner! He is our President!" She informd him and then motioned Conner to come over to them. "I hope that you have a wondeful time with us!" She sounded as happy and enthusiastic as a person could be. She was always that way that way, so joyful and loving life. And very affectionate, especially towards Conner. It was in her nature to be though! She was part cat after all~!

"Wait to introduce yourself till the other two gethere so you don't have to do that a million times. I know how that feels!" She chuckled,pure joy and friendliness covered her features. Her cutesy, little kid like side showed by her size and clothing choice. She was so tiny it was hard to find clothes for her sometimes. So no one could really blame her! Her mom isn't the tallest person ever nor was her dad! So she proudly carried around her little petite frame that was caused by her short family's genetics!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

OctagonOctopiCandy: OOC!! (:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm
Victor, or better known as Victoria came into the main school building from the dorms mainly to get the nessicary paperwork settled. For both himself, and for his neko friend David who isn't quite used to writing quite yet.

The outfit he picked out was quite cute. But probably a little much just for filling out paper work. His outfit included a yellow mini-skirt, a white button shirt with a yellow ribbon, and yellow heels with white knee high socks.

Students who didn't know he was male stared in amazement. Those who did know him were not really surprised. He could of sword someone muttering 'Damn, that girl is hawt' along the way.

It didn't really show but Victor was actually quite sleepy. He was unable to sleep at all last night. He wanted to get the task over with so he could finally go to sleep

David silently followed after Victoria. He quietly wondered why 'she' picked such a nice outfit when 'she' was just going to fill out paper work. Even more so since 'she' didn't have any plans aside from taking a nap. But then again as long as he had known 'her', 'she' seemed to love attention.

"I think it might be a good idea if you tried to make some friends. There might be plenty of cats here that wouldn't mind hanging out with a shy guy like you" Victor said to David with a smiley. David merely nodded. "Not that I want to be rid of you, but I thought it would be nice if you made friends with other cats too" he went on before they got to the office[/green]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm
“… people didn't seem to be able to remember
what it was like with the elves around.
Life was certainly more interesting then,”

Rhoswen Flynn walks towards the gym where she was still making some minor preparations for her class with her usual carefree grin, the dark lenses of her sunglasses hiding the mischief lurking in her red eyes. "Still cursing the sun?", she says cheerfully to Fain as they pass each other.

“but usually because it was shorter.
And it was more colorful,
if you liked the color of blood.”
― Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:45 pm
“We have doomed the wolf not for what it is,
but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be”

A blond wolf trots along the hallway, not seeming bothered by the bit of attention she was accidently drawing to herself, not all of it being good considering the wolf stereotype. She trots past a boy and someone who appears to be a girl, easily identifying one to be feline by his scent and looks back at him, green eyes filled with friendly curiosity,

“–the mythologized epitome of a savage ruthless killer
– which is, in reality, no more than a reflected image of ourself.”
― Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Dean was quiet as he walked through the school in a half way buttoned up white t-shirt, loose pants that had zippers all over it, steal-toed work boots, and his collar. He looked like a punk but really he was a honor student. He scratched around his eye patch that had a small silver cross on it and looked at his schedule. "Looks like I have Stormie again." he said with a smile. He liked her class because she didn't treat him like a freak. He looked up with his one green eye and looked at the other students. He saw that there were less seniors this year and it made him feel really old. "It's going by too fast." he said to himself as he remembered his first day as a freshman.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm
When David didn't say anything Victor went on, "It would be a really good idea if you did other things besides studying. All you do is hang around the dorm. Once we are out you might regret it" he said, before giving a friendly wave to the wolf that went by.

David chuckled for a moment "I guess you've got a point nya" he said before noticing who Victoria was waving to.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm
((@Molly: You're always spelling her name wrong xd It's Stoirme))

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme was looking out one of her classroom windows, golden eyes showing nothing but boredom and slight drowsiness. She had woken up only a few minutes prior to arriving to her classroom and had spent another minute observing students and staff scurrying around three floors below. She suddenly yawns and walks to her desk located at the back of the room, idly shuffling through paperwork to ensure everything was where it needed to be.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

The wolf seems to grin at them, tail wagging slightly at being acknowledged. She stops walking and seems to start having an internal debate with herself. She sort of wanted to talk to them since they seemed nice, but also didn't want to since she still had a lot of trouble talking in her human form.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm
(oh sorry sweatdrop )

Dean walked down the hall and stopped at Stoirme's room. "Morning Stoirme. Ready for the new year?" he asked from her doorway with a smile and leaned against the frame.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 pm
((It's fine, just find it funny since you did that in the other rp I used her in))

"Unfortunately.", Stoirme says in response, barely glancing at the young zombie. She finishes going through her papers and puts them back in their appropriate places, standing up after doing so. "Spot any trouble makers on the way?", she asks, looking out the door to take a look at the students wandering about.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 pm
"Hi, I'm Victoria" Victor introduced himself. He usually told people his name was Victoria. No point in saying Victor when he wanted to be female, or people to think he was

"G-good morning nya" David said with his face slightly flushed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm
Belle, with her almost shining like aura, golden eyes, and graceful walk, meandered down the halls by herself. She wore a simple light blue skirt that showed her long legs with a plaid button down shirt that matched in color; her hair was half up in a loose clip, but still reached the bottom of her back and swayed with each step. She was nervous; she wasn't completely confident that she looked good in this outfit though she'd asked Jezzi a million times before she left, she wasn't used to big crowds of people that were unique like herself, and she didn't know anybody at all. Worst of all, Jezzi and Anko, the two she felt most comfortable around, weren't with her. At the same time, though, she was excited. Excited to meet new people and excited to be herself around others. She was a whole ball full of mixed emotions and because of that, her rounded lioness ears popped out on her head and her tail slithered out. As soon as she felt them, she almost freaked out and put them back; but it didn't matter here, she remembered. A smile slithered across her lips as she wrapped her tail around her waist.

Anko walked around the halls followed by Jezzie. His blonde hair was ruffled since he never brushed it when he woke up, he wore a loose plain black shirt with jeans, and walked with an air of confidence around him. After all, he was a pride leader. Jezzie, on the other hand, wore a plain gray hoodie with short shorts, her hands stuffed in her pockets and looking straight ahead.
"So, why did we leave Belle all alone to wander through the halls?" She asked suspiciously, getting a certain thought in mind.
"Not because of what you think, perv." Anko shook his head jokingly. "She's never been around people that were kind of like us. You know, had powers and all that. She needs this, to get away from me for a while and find out who she is without ME or you. If anything happens, she knows how to take care of herself." He smiled.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm
(it's just when i read the name all i see is Stormie lol)

"None yet, but I'll keep you posted." Dean said. He looked around the room and sighed. "Seems like just yesterday I started as a freshman." he said and there was some sadness to his voice. "This place has been like home. I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel at the end of the year." he said and looked at his teacher.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm

"If you're like me, you'll just feel bored.", the dragon responds, gold eyes glancing over at Dean looking... Well... Bored. "Life isn't as exciting as you shorter lived races like to think."

The wolf's form blurs and there's now a small blond girl standing in front of them with a cheerful grin."Arika.", she responds. "You cat?", she asks David curiously before slowly frowning and correcting herself, saying the words a bit more slowly that makes it obvious that she was ensuring that she was saying the question correctly this time, "Are you a cat."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm
David nodded, "Nya, I mean yes" he said flushing. He would often say nya when he means yes.

Victori chuckled. "Well, I'm gonna work on the paperwork. See'ya later" he said before going into the office  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff