Welcome to Gaia! ::

Creepy Anon Guild

Back to Guilds

For all those creepy anons and anon lovers who just love the thrill of stalking.~ 

Tags: Creepy, Anon, Roleplaying, Event, Contests 

Reply Chatterbox
Random Creeper Discussion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroKageHane

Benevolent Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm
suishohatake
KuroKageHane

Woah! That picture is pretty accurate! ^^
I see the older style clothing in Asian dramas all the time. emotion_awesome
And if you look at the past videos I recently showed you of our dance group, one of the dances shows the first three of the 21st century clothing and another shows the 4th picture from the 21st century. ^^
I try to get on the weekend as much as I can. Although there are "remembering-the-dead" parties I might need to go to. o.o
Oh! Is it the boss for Otami? I wonder if I ever told you the epic achievement that I completed there . . . O:
I know I'm ready for SS and DMS! ^^

Oh That's awesome! whee Sweet! You never told me the epic achievement... STORYTIMES! xD

Yuuup! ^^
So hows going over there?
*takes out a book of fairytales*
Once upon a time, in a far and ancient land . . . XD
I consider this an epic achievement for me, you might find it not so epic. ^^;;
I stayed on zOMG to do SS one day and there were no teams wanting to go. So, I decided to finish the rest of my quests that were not repeatable. When I finished them all, I only had to finish the quest that included beating the boss for Otami. So 10.0 me went in with a group to beat the boss, but we couldn't even beat it. People soon left and I decided, "Why not do it yourself as a solo?" I died 5 times that day, but the next day I kept trying and trying. Guess what? I finished that quest . . . . and did it as a solo. *awesome face here* Lol you should of seen me that day! I showed off to my brother and he was like DAAAAAAAMN. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sellesion
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sellesion
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
Sellesion

Oh wow. >w< I just learned these past few months. XP
I know how that is. O.O" I can't afford any of that either... Though my dad said that if he could afford it, he'd get a second car for us so that I could drive it too and from work and such... >< I'd still have to pay gas and at least help with insurance I'm sure... but he can't afford it so.. no car. ><

Yeah...well, that'd be easier than mine.
I'm pretty sure I'd have to pay for it all....
and my dad's been "why's she not got a driver's license yet?" if he says anything to me....again....about it, I'll be all "If you get me a car and pay for insurance, sure, I'll go get a driver's license. I haven't the money for those and probably not even the gas, so." just to try and shut him up about it. Prolly won't work, but at least I'd tried.

Yeah, if it'd ever happen. ^^" Right now my dad owe's be about $800 as it is, so I'd definitely have to pay for my own.
And really? They shouldn't be bugging you about it. Even if you did have the money, cus then it's your money and you get to chose what to spend it on. And I agree, at least you'd of tried. ^^

Wow. I wish my dad owed me $800....it'd be annoying, but then again, it'd be $800 dollars...
No, HE is bugging me, not my mother. My father has NEVER understood me. NEVER. I mean, when I got tested by Linda Silverman, part of the intake paperwork was about how the parents see the children and my mom and dad see my sister and I completely differently. And I am highly inclined to believe my dad sees my sister and I incorrectly and my mom sees us correctly.
And had I enough money I would actually buy a car. But, I only have about 3.5k....which is not enough. Plus, I have to pay for my college....and I do have a college fund...but it is probably (because economy tanking) won't cover it all....it'll prolly be just a bit short.
And yeah, but then again, my mom told me I shouldn't say that to my dad, because he'll never get it, which is true. But I'm not wanting to say it so he understands, I'm wanting to say that because then I will have tried and won't feel awful because I didn't try.

Yeah, but it's also $800 which I've spent on stuff with him telling me he'd pay me back, and living paycheck to paycheck, there's no telling that I'll ever get it back. sweatdrop
Oh. O.O I think I get it... That sucks.
Same here. I had about 3.5k in the bank, for college, which I saved of my own money, but transportation via bus, laundry, food, and that $800 has dwindled it away (though not completely). Certainly not enough for a car. I couldn't agree more on that bit. College is more important I think anyways.
Yeah, for your own personal feelings on the matter, not because it'll necessarily make things instantly better. There's just that point where you don't know if you don't try, and if you don't try then your left with the feeling that you could of done/said more. I don't think anyone likes that feeling. >>

.....that is a bit of a problem, yes.
Oh, I definitely know about the personal feelings being important. MY dad is super screwed up because he never said anything to his mom about stuff that bothered him and now that she's got alzheimer's, he CAN'T.... I refuse, flat out refuse to end up like him, so I have plans to always find a way to say SOMETHING. And I've plans to do the same to my b***h paternal relatives....after grammy dies. because my one aunt has been asking for it for years. and since I know I am smarter than her, about many of the things she thinks she knows....I will TROUNCE her. I mean, she told my parents (actually my father, cuz apparently, my mom doesn't actually count as a member of the family to my aunt (and gramma on that side)....>_> ) that they raised my sister and I WRONG. and that aunt has NEVER had children, because she is physically incapable....so I will take much glee in saying that "no one else could have been as good of a parent to me." TO HER FACE. Because I'd be implying that she would have been a terrible mother, which considering that she is waaaay too much like my grandmother....she would have been. and her actions so far are in agreement with my opinion. Besides, she really needs to be verbally slapped. She is such a bitchy person, mainly because she feels inferior....and because she has always felt inferior (specifically to my father, because my dad is so smart she could never be as smart as him) she created a self-fulfilling prophecy for herself. So she trying to be controlling of everyone else....and sucks at it. But she's caused so much emotional damage and other issues, I am more than willing to tell her, imply to her, in person, that she doesn't know as much as she thinks, that she was a horrible aunt, would have been a bad parent (cuz she seems to think she would be a better parent than my mother (dad kinda doesn't count....>_> many reason why)) and such, because she needs it. she needs a "I might be significantly younger than you, but I know so much more than you." because she needs an ego check. BADLY. I can check my ego. Because I know that I am not the best, greatest, most perfect person ever. I'm me. Screwy person that I am.

Yep. ><
Oh wow. For sure Amu, I agree that you should stand up for yourself sometimes. People like that really just ought not be preaching such bile when they really don't know what they're talking about. I can kinda relate. My aunt hasn't had kids of her own but was always trying to tell my parents to raise my brothers and I. Though my aunt was right on some points, because she is an intelligent woman, and my mother is not a good parent, it still wasn't her place, and she clearly played a roll in the wedge that was driven between my parents and lead to their divorce; well, aside from the fact that my mother is a psycotic, self serving, heartless b****. sweatdrop emotion_awesome  

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

KuroKageHane

Benevolent Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
KuroKageHane

Exactly! gonk
I guess he just didn't want to hurt her feelings or something. o.o
Even though what he did just then hurt her even more . . .
Love. It makes the characters look like fools. sweatdrop

Yep.
At least....it sure seems much more pronounced in School-life-type Shoujo Mangas...

Lol I agree! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm
suishohatake
Sellesion
suishohatake
Sellesion
suishohatake
Sellesion

Woot!
Lol. I know how that is. When you start baking and such.. the day sorta.. goes. lol

Lol yes it does! XD

Suddenly Im noticing its getting dark and Im like O.o;

Lol.
Oh my! >w< I can relate though. It's like, "It's not that late is it?" *Looks at clock*

Today, here at least, it wasn't very light out at all cus it was really cloudy and rainy, and then it got dark at like.. 4-4:30. o.O So, for a person like me, who slept til noon... it's been a really short day too. ^^"

Yeah it was cloudy and rainy here too today... which was why I decided it was a good day for baking and being close to a warm oven xD

Oh nice! That's a really good idea. Lol. I didn't think of it like that. XD Being by a warm oven would of definitely kept my toes warm. >w<

Hehe! Yeah... when I was a little girl, I used to terrorize my mom by assuming the best tripping over position... laying on the floor of the kitchen and planting my cold feet against the warm oven door... xDDD

Omg. Yes.
I did stuff like that too. Lol.. Like sitting right in front of the oven door, warming my hands on it whilst simultaneously staring at whatever was cooking inside. XP  

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm
OMG! I just got an idea!!!! :'D

Wouldn't it be fun to have like, the 12 days of Christmas here in the guild? Like, have a different contest every day, with prizes for creative/pretty/awesome Christmas avi's each day, and maybe some sort of special anon thing? I think I would send out one special gift for each of the 12 days or something as an anon.. it would be fun. If every anon did it too, there would be so many gifts flying around! >w< It would be like a white elephant exchange almost. XD

I think now.. no matter what goes on, I'll be doing a different avi for all 12 days. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm
suishohatake
Hehe! That sounds like what I did... I wore all black and put on a witch hat xD

Yeah... well... no one ever said she was the brightest crayon in the box... ninja xd

I wore normal clothing, carried my Death Note blanket around as if it were a shoulder cloak, and wore my mask. Bossed Halloween while taking my step brother around for trick or treating.

We've never trusted our tree from the beginning we moved here. Trees are tricky things.  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm
KuroKageHane

Thanks for the tip. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm
YELP... I'll be opposing any rule that Diedrich invents.  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 pm
RandomKate

*tips*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 pm
RandomKate

Guild. Y u no tip button?! gonk  

KuroKageHane

Benevolent Admirer

KuroKageHane

Benevolent Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 pm
Sellesion

Wouldn't it be fun to have like, the 12 days of Christmas here in the guild? Like, have a different contest every day, with prizes for creative/pretty/awesome Christmas avi's each day, and maybe some sort of special anon thing? I think I would send out one special gift for each of the 12 days or something as an anon.. it would be fun. If every anon did it too, there would be so many gifts flying around! >w< It would be like a white elephant exchange almost. XD

I think now.. no matter what goes on, I'll be doing a different avi for all 12 days. emotion_kirakira

I swear. Someone find/make a petition for guild tipping! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm
KuroKageHane
Sellesion

I swear. Someone find/make a petition for guild tipping! gonk

XD Much agreed!!!
So you likey the idea Kuro? emotion_kirakira  

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

suishohatake
Vice Captain

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 pm
Sellesion
suishohatake
Sellesion
suishohatake
Sellesion

Lol.
Oh my! >w< I can relate though. It's like, "It's not that late is it?" *Looks at clock*

Today, here at least, it wasn't very light out at all cus it was really cloudy and rainy, and then it got dark at like.. 4-4:30. o.O So, for a person like me, who slept til noon... it's been a really short day too. ^^"

Yeah it was cloudy and rainy here too today... which was why I decided it was a good day for baking and being close to a warm oven xD

Oh nice! That's a really good idea. Lol. I didn't think of it like that. XD Being by a warm oven would of definitely kept my toes warm. >w<

Hehe! Yeah... when I was a little girl, I used to terrorize my mom by assuming the best tripping over position... laying on the floor of the kitchen and planting my cold feet against the warm oven door... xDDD

Omg. Yes.
I did stuff like that too. Lol.. Like sitting right in front of the oven door, warming my hands on it whilst simultaneously staring at whatever was cooking inside. XP

*gigglesnorts* YUSH!

emotion_brofist Solidarity in childhood oven-warming techniques xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm
Sellesion

I'm sure someone else has already seconded this... but I just want to make sure my seconding is counted as well emotion_awesome  

suishohatake
Vice Captain

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

Sellesion
Captain

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 pm
suishohatake
Sellesion

I'm sure someone else has already seconded this... but I just want to make sure my seconding is counted as well emotion_awesome

Yaaaaaaaay!!! User Image
Think we'll be doin' it then? emotion_kirakira  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games