Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

One of my trainer's Pokemon had a night of love and that resulted in baby fish! Since she already has a baby Eevee to take care of, she is looking for a new home for this Magikarp. BUT it won't be as easy as saying "I want it!" and throwing yourself at it. To take this Magikarp home will take a bit of knowledge, luck, and skill...

Starts: Now!
Ends: This Saturday, 6:00 PM EST

Secret word is "Goldenrod".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm
This is (another) free raffle but with a twist! The amount of tickets depends on how well you can answer these questions. Don't worry if you aren't knowledge saavy though. I hope that it'll be easy enough to answer most of the questions as long as you're willing to put in a little effort! Sadly you won't be able to get tickets from all of them because some of them are newbie-exclusive or oldbie-exclusive.

1. If you have no Pokemon, you get 2 tickets.
2. If you have 4 or less Pokemon, you get 1 ticket.
3. If you don't have a shiny or color variation Pokemon, you get 1 ticket.
4. If you have participated in at least one of the other rehoming contests going on now (Trist's or Nana's or my other one) then you get 1 ticket.
5. If you've completed at least 2 battles you get 1 ticket. (please link to them).
6. If you've been in a metaplot RP you get 1 ticket. (please link to it).
7. Show me a funny/epic Magikarp picture or video and you get 1 ticket. If it's a picture of video I haven't seen before you get an extra ticket!
8. Link me the parents of the Magikarp. You get 1 ticket for one parent and 2 ticket for both.
9. Link me the journal of the trainer mentioned in the first post and you get 1 ticket.
10. Guess the color of the clothes I'm wearing right now (or at the time of the raffle roll idk). You're allowed up to two guesses and you get 1 ticket if one or two of those guesses is correct.
11. Roll a 4-sided dice in this thread. If you get evens you get 2 tickets and if you get odds you get 1 ticket.
12. There's a secret word in the first post. Tell me what it is and you get 1 ticket!
13. Give me a name and gender for this Magikarp and you get 1 ticket.
14. Give me a personality and/or history of this Magikarp and you get 2 tickets. Please don't write too much~
15. And just for completing this you get 1 ticket! Isn't that nice?

[b]1.[/b] If you have no Pokemon, you get 2 tickets.
[b]2.[/b] If you have 4 or less Pokemon, you get 1 ticket.
[b]3.[/b] If you don't have a shiny or color variation Pokemon, you get 1 ticket.
[b]4.[/b] If you have participated in at least one of the other rehoming contests going on now (Trist's or Nana's or my other one) then you get 1 ticket.
[b]5.[/b] If you've completed at least 2 battles you get 1 ticket. (please link to them).
[b]6.[/b] If you've been in a metaplot RP you get 1 ticket. (please link to it).
[b]7.[/b] Show me a funny/epic Magikarp picture or video and you get 1 ticket. If it's a picture of video I haven't seen before you get an extra ticket!
[b]8.[/b] Link me the parents of the Magikarp. You get 1 ticket for one parent and 2 ticket for both.
[b]9.[/b] Link me the journal of the trainer mentioned in the first post and you get 1 ticket.
[b]10.[/b] Guess the color of the clothes I'm wearing right now (or at the time of the raffle roll idk). You're allowed up to two guesses and you get 1 ticket if one or two of those guesses is correct.
[b]11.[/b] Roll a 4-sided dice in this thread. If you get evens you get 2 tickets and if you get odds you get 1 ticket.
[b]12.[/b] There's a secret word in the first post. Tell me what it is and you get 1 ticket!
[b]13.[/b] Give me a name and gender for this Magikarp and you get 1 ticket.
[b]14.[/b] Give me a personality and/or history of this Magikarp and you get 2 tickets. Please don't write too much~
[b]15.[/b] And just for completing this you get 1 ticket! Isn't that nice?

So when PMing the form to me, just delete questions that aren't applicable to you or you don't want to answer. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD! PM them all to me! Post in this thread only if you have questions or are rolling for tickets!  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:47 pm
And this is reserved.  
xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 pm
rolling  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
radish rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm
I'm so shameless~  
Kallysto rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 pm
Magikarp lovin' roll. <3  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Eienna rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Eienna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm
Karp....karp...karp  
DJ SnowKat rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm
kaaaaarp o Oo  

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
mewrose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm
Karp karp?  
Tristam Lockhart rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 pm
-whistles-  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Fea Line rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm
kaarp kaarp.  
iSexy_Kitten rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:55 am
rolling for the pretty fishie!!  

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
shadica rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 am
Karp <3  
Bouncy_Pineapple generated a random number between 1 and 140 ... 58!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 pm
Answers <3

8. Link me the parents of the Magikarp. You get 1 ticket for one parent and 2 ticket for both. Millie / Illiad
9. Link me the journal of the trainer mentioned in the first post and you get 1 ticket. Lizzie
10. Guess the color of the clothes I'm wearing right now (or at the time of the raffle roll idk). You're allowed up to two guesses and you get 1 ticket if one or two of those guesses is correct. (Blue shirt and black pants, if you guessed either blue or black you got one ticket)
12. There's a secret word in the first post. Tell me what it is and you get 1 ticket! (Goldenrod)

The final ticket list (I so hope I didn't screw it up lol)

1-14 xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
15-29 NaomiNaomi
30-46 Kallysto
47-55 Eienna
56-71 DJ SnowKat
72-82 Tristam Lockhart
83-98 mewrose
98-113 Fea Line
114-126 iSexy_Goddess
127-140 shadica

And now for the winner!  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 pm
DJ SnowKat

Congrats! The Magikarp is yours! <3 Thank you everyone for participating!  
Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games