Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 pm
Ser was sitting on the edge of the market the party was dying down. She felt quit warm and a little numb; but it was quite comfertable. She felt more refreshed than she had in a long time epshally after that last few days. Returning had worn on her harder than she thought. She sat in a dream like haze. Even through she was starting to feel tired and wanted to make her way back into the tree to curle up into she stayed waiting. she had seen Tien a few times at he aprty if she rembered right and had been told to stay. So she did  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 pm
Tien waited until most of the partygoers had gone home to really start looking for Ser because it would've been too hard to find the smaller girl in the crowd before then. Finally she spotted her friend sitting just off the edge of the market and made her way over. It was getting late, perhaps they should be getting home?

"Hey Ser....you alright?" To her credit, the goddess wasn't completely inebriated. That was an experience she never cared to repeat after that night at the bar with Isaac and Laurence. Tonight had been a fun night at least; she had made mischief, danced and enjoyed herself.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm
Ser stood up as she saw tien coming near her. She shook herself trying to shake off the odd feeling in her. "Yeah I think im okey. Maybe a bit to much punch before the last few dances though." She said smiling brightly. "I got to met glyph he was so awesome" she said smiling brightly.

She rubbed her chest nervously. "Been bust since the time I saw you." Ser wasn't sure if she wanted to tell tien about getting gem when she still didn't know who was even it in. She had chosen not to tell her. She shooker her head again. It had been odly silent for a while now. "So where have you been all day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:34 pm
Tien bit back a laugh, she and Lisana had been the ones to spike the punch at the party. Had Trickery been paying closer attention, even with her alcohol enduced haze, she might have noticed her friends unease. "Busy." She wouldn't explain what she and Laughter had been up to before and during the party; the less others knew about the less likely it would be traced back to them.

"Come on, lets go get your things and head home." She leaned over and offered Ser a hand to help her get up.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm
Ser took Tien’s hand to get up. The world was spinning little. She didn’t stop once she was standing though she leaned in hugging Tien tightly. “I got to met Glyph. He gave a flower.” She said half dazed.” She smiled to herself it had been a good day. She pushed herself off Tien. “Oh, yeah stuff.” She spun around in a few circles looking for where she had hidden her stuff earlier. Oh bad idea that made it spin faster. She clutched her head stubbing a few steps.

Go left

She took off towards the bushes. She grabbed her bag and bow. Well that’s handy. She turned back looking for Tien “I found it.” She said running back over to Tien’s side still swaying a bit even though she was standing still.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm
Trickery chuckled, covering her mouth politely to hide it. She knew part of Ser's behavior was her own, but there was no doubt some of it was the alcohol. "Well, lets go see about finding Mocha then we can get out of here." The goddess led her friend to the gardens, careful to keep a close eye on the girl lest she get lost.

Thankfully it did not take them long to locate the mare, who was currently snacking on a few apples that had fallen from the trees. "Time to go, girl. You can come back and snack later." She gave the horse an affectionate pat before climbing up into the saddle. Trickery vanished her wings before leaning over to offer Ser a hand up again. "Come on, up you go. It's a bit of a ride back."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 pm
Ser followed Tien closely. Though she was slowing them both down with bursting into dance randomly. Even with the long last few days it had been too much of an exciting day to just walk and the music was still ringing in her head. She ended up bumping into Tien a few times during their walk giggling each time.

She stopped dead seeing the horse. "You don't live in the pantheon anymore?" Ser shuffled up to the horse from the font as Tien climbed onto its back. She gave the horse a tentative pat as she moved to its side. "When did you learn horseback riding?" Ser took Tien’s hand as she was helped to quite ungracefully mount to horse. She wrapped her hands around Tien. "Morgy this place is so much fun" she said as a giggle started up again. She tightened her grip a little nervous of riding a horse for the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:06 pm
"No, I don't. I live a few hours from here." Tien hadn't lived in the Pantheon for a few years now, having left once she had the strength after blending with her host-self. The goddess had gone to seek Angmar, but it had also partly been to spare Tian Yue of the reminders of her. Eventually she had found her once-lover only to have him slip away again without answering any of her questions. Being so new the Weeks had left her listless and weary, so she had simply decided to stay where she was. The length of it all was blurred together in her mind, dreams seemed more clear than brief spaces of time she spent conscious until Tian Yue had come to pull her back fully to the waking world.

She did not realize her thoughts had wandered so far until she felt her friend's arms wrap around her and the sudden contact snapped her back to reality. "I think part of me already knew how, because it was easier than I expected it to be." The corner of her mouth tipped up in a smile. "On the surface it may seem that way but there is danger to be found here as well. Not all of the reborn gods are 'nice'." Even Trickery herself might not be counted among the nice gods according to some.

Once it seemed Ser was settled she nudged the mare in the side and turned her back toward the way they had come. They had to pass by the market to reach the road that lead home. It would be a long ride, but thankfully it was easy.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm
Ser snuggled into Tine’s back. “Well you’re nice and glyph is nice. I’m sure the not nice ones are just misunderstood.” She turned her head to the side watching as the trees flew past. Ser wounded briefly if she had walked past her on her travels; or how far she had really gotten. She buried her face back into Tien’s back. The world flying past was making her dizzy again. “It’s entirely possible all I did was walk in circles for years” she mumbled to herself.

She just clung to Tien for a bit trying not to fidget so she wouldn’t let go on Tien and fall off. She pulled face up watch the back of Tien’s head closely. “Morgy Do you still practice now?” she asked.

Ser tensed a bit worrying Tien might feel the gem that now rested on Ser’s chest. She loosened her grip a little still clinging to Tien with the fingers. “Morgy what’s it like to be a god?” She asked her voice differing off a bit as she let herself sink into her own worry a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm
Tien slowed Mocha down a little once she noticed just how much Ser was clinging to her midsection. It would make the trip home longer, but it was better than her friend bruising her from clinging too hard or even worse, her tumbling off the back of the mare.

"I do occasionally." Trickery slid up on the saddle to give the other girl more room and let go of the reins with one hand to reach back and tug the other girl forward gently when she felt the grip loosen suddenly. "And it isn't as bad as you might think; well it was not for me at least, the experience seems to vary from one god to another."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:55 pm
Ser slouched keeping her chest off Tien but leaning her head in to rest on Morgan. She didn’t really notice as her friend moved her around. “You’ve gotten really good at giving non answers you know that.” Ser said grumbling. She was getting less nervous as the ride went on and the spinning was stopping. She looked up to the sky. “It’s not the same one that disappeared is it?” She said before dropping her head down again.

“Did one of the gods do that?” She let go of Tien with one hand touching the gem gently. She wrapped her other arm around Tien a bit more. “What do gods do? How does it work? Do you get to know any of the big answers as one?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am
Tien laughed at the first comment and it occurred to her that Ser did not know the one she had become. "Non-answers happen to be my specialty, I'll have you know." She glanced back briefly to see what her friend was looking at, shaking her head. "No, it isn't. The true Universe is gone, never to return, I think. It is something, but it does not live and breathe as the old sky did."

Her gaze turned back to the road ahead, thinking of Lucius which inevitably lead to thoughts of Tian Yue and the jealousy that had gripped her so fiercely. After a moment she pushed away the unpleasant thoughts and answered Ser's next question. "Harmodius, the Twin Crown, placed the lights in the sky with the help of some of the others."

"The gods are here to be, as well as help or hinder mortals. We need them as much as they need us. It is a hard thing to explain, since I have had so little experience with it. Tian Yue, or one of the others who are more truly themselves than I might be able to give you a better answer." To the last she shrugged noncommittally. "For me it seemed more a change in perspective than anything, being lover to a god was one thing...but I was still small and fragile by comparison, not to mention mortal. A lot of those 'big questions' as you put it seem pretty trivial now, given the grand scheme of things."

Even after becoming a goddess the part of her that was still mortal craved to return to that simple life by his side. It almost seems as if I'm trying to cling to whats left of my mortality. She sighed internally. "The Fading effected us all in different ways. In my case there was very little left of who I was before."

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Ser sighs to herself. This is too much thinking. Well deal with it as it comes. She shakes her head leaning into Tien back resting her head on her shoulder. Giggling still somewhat drunkenly to herself. “So what if i became like you Morgan? I mean otherwise I’ll have to leave you again right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:52 am
"There is no guarantee you would end up like I did, each god or goddess makes their own choice on that matter." It was comforting to Tien to know that she had not been the only one to come to the same decision as she had- Tajnevaki and Xun Jiang truly blended with their 'ones' as well. "Even if you were not chosen you could still live a great many years before your time ran out. However, there is another possibility besides old age and death." The path of the aoide. She knew that they could be made, but there was the question of power and purpose. She wasn't strong enough to create that bond, not yet anyway, and even then it would be only to serve selfish purposes more than anything else.

Ser will end up dying one day. She wrung her hands on the reins. It really should have been an obvious thought but Trickery had not considered it until this moment. It was always jarring when reminders of mortality crept up on her like this. Still, there was no use worrying now she would deal with it when the time came.

She glanced up at the sky, watching the path of the moon and stars. From the looks of things they would make it home just after dawn.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

shawn_penman

10,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:57 pm
She sighed leaning on Tien. She gave a small frown the gem in her chest weighing heavily on her mind. It was an odd feeling without all the voice of doubt and worry praying on her mind. There wouldn’t be other paths for her. “It would be a little awkward growing old with you always being the same. And what is another 50 or so years at best to a God. I’m sure my personality would be too much for a god to erase. I’d rather stay with you as a best friend forever.”

She hugs Tien a little tighter feeling her nerves. “For the part of you that’s a God it must be hard to talk about this. After all you’re an immortal being who in a way faced death right?” She swooned a little the bumpy ride not helping her all too quite spinning head. “Me getting older would just serve to remind you more and more and you might not want to be with me anymore Morgy” She leaned back a bit to look up at the stars. “If I did get chosen I hope we don’t end up distant like you and Tien Yue though Morgan”  
[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff