Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:39 pm
endejester
Just posting that I am giving Ownership of Umbriel Belitas to Kyribird.

Thank you! <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:12 pm
I am giving full rights to Link and Link to Ebonrune. No need to ask my permission for anything. Just want them to be fully Ebonrune's.

Ebonrune

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 pm
Midnightglow18
I am giving full rights to Link and Link to Ebonrune. No need to ask my permission for anything. Just want them to be fully Ebonrune's.

Ebonrune

Holy carp in a harp! Agreed! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm
I am giving co-ownership of Melia to belloblossom under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ Both co-owners have the right to use in wishingstar/mockbreding/crackship style events.
~ belloblossom has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first and third breedings.
~ belloblossom gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ Melia's lifemate has been chosen.
~ belloblossom can choose to attach a familiar to Melia.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.

belloblossom

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:32 pm
I am giving co-ownership of Elliot James Charming to AstoriaFallen under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have the right to use in wishingstar/mockbreding/crackship style events.
~ AstoriaFallen has sole RP rights.
~ AstoriaFallen gets full rights to his first and third breedings.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to his second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the mare the disposition of the third basket.
~ Elliot James Charming's lifemate has been chosen.
~ Elliot James Charming has a familiar.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:36 pm
I am giving co-ownership of Ĉiela to ~Twilight...Angel~ under the following agreement:

~ ~Twilight...Angel~ has sole RP rights.
~ ~Twilight...Angel~ gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ ~Twilight...Angel~ can choose Ĉiela's breeding partners and/or lifemate.
~ Ĉiela has a familiar.

~Twilight...Angel~

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:39 pm
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Elliot James Charming to AstoriaFallen under the following agreement:

~ AstoriaFallen has sole RP rights.
~ AstoriaFallen gets full rights to his first and third breedings.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to his second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the mare the disposition of the third basket.
~ Elliot James Charming's lifemate has been chosen.
~ Elliot James Charming has a familiar.

AstoriaFallen

I agree!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:03 pm
I, techabyte, am giving up full ownership of Jumana to Mythi Red Panda. She has been informed of the family dynamics that Jumana has been raised within, and is sure to give this little lady an amazing home to live in.
I trust that she will take great care of her, and welcome her into Soquili!

User Image
Uncerts: Basket | Foal | Adult

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:23 pm
techabyte
I, techabyte, am giving up full ownership of Jumana to Mythi Red Panda. She has been informed of the family dynamics that Jumana has been raised within, and is sure to give this little lady an amazing home to live in.
I trust that she will take great care of her, and welcome her into Soquili!

User Image
Uncerts: Basket | Foal | Adult

*squees* I accept!! Thank you again!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:47 pm
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Melia to belloblossom under the following agreement:

~ belloblossom has sole RP rights.
~ belloblossom gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ Melia's lifemate has been chosen.
~ belloblossom can choose to attach a familiar to Melia.

belloblossom

Agreed!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:04 am
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Ĉiela to ~Twilight...Angel~ under the following agreement:

~ ~Twilight...Angel~ has sole RP rights.
~ ~Twilight...Angel~ gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ ~Twilight...Angel~ can choose Ĉiela's breeding partners and/or lifemate.
~ Ĉiela has a familiar.

~Twilight...Angel~

I agree! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 pm
how do I make one I want make one likes vampire hunter d  

VHDsNo1Fan

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:37 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for T'suyo C'ruei

User Image

This is a co-ownership agreement between myself, pippi18848 and SaevusVeritas.

Signature Rights

Both Pippi and SaevusVeritas will have Signature Rights

Teepee Rights

Both will have teepee rights, but stats will probably only be updated in SaevusVeritas' teepee as they'll probably be rping him more then myself.

Roleplay Rights

Both have full IC/OC roleplay rights, though SaevusVeritas will probably be the only rping him. xD

Breedings

SaevusVeritas can have the first two breedings at least.
Pippi may choose to claim one of the breedings after the first two

SaevusVeritas does not need my permission to enter breedings

Important Life Events

As long as SaevusVeritas keeps me in the loop as to what is going on, I'm fine with any lifemating, skinwalkering, etc. The only thing that WILL need to be talked about with me is if down the road a plot/rp requires T'suyo to pass away.

Other

-SaevusVeritas can use T'suyo in any mock breedings/wishing star events/etc.
-Should SaevusVeritas disappear from Gaia/lose contact for six months, I will resume full ownership.

I am hereby terminating the co-ownership. All rights will be returned to myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:02 pm
pippi18848
Co-Ownership Agreement for T'suyo C'ruei

User Image

This is a co-ownership agreement between myself, pippi18848 and SaevusVeritas.

Signature Rights

Both Pippi and SaevusVeritas will have Signature Rights

Teepee Rights

Both will have teepee rights, but stats will probably only be updated in SaevusVeritas' teepee as they'll probably be rping him more then myself.

Roleplay Rights

Both have full IC/OC roleplay rights, though SaevusVeritas will probably be the only rping him. xD

Breedings

SaevusVeritas can have the first two breedings at least.
Pippi may choose to claim one of the breedings after the first two

SaevusVeritas does not need my permission to enter breedings

Important Life Events

As long as SaevusVeritas keeps me in the loop as to what is going on, I'm fine with any lifemating, skinwalkering, etc. The only thing that WILL need to be talked about with me is if down the road a plot/rp requires T'suyo to pass away.

Other

-SaevusVeritas can use T'suyo in any mock breedings/wishing star events/etc.
-Should SaevusVeritas disappear from Gaia/lose contact for six months, I will resume full ownership.

Agreeeeddd!

ThankYouPippyyyy♥

SaevusVeritas

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:18 pm
I am posting to give up all rights and ownership to Kuzco to Poe-tae-toee.

Poe-tae-toee

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games