Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyperbiblious

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:07 pm
Kamiki
Co-ownership Agreement between hyperbiblious & Kamiki for Delia

User Image

Sig/Display Rights
Kamiki and hyperbiblious both can display Delia in sigs

RP Rights
Kamiki retains all RP rights for Delia

Stats and Teepee Rights
As Kamiki is retaining RP rights for Delia, Kamiki will house Delia (and her stats) on her teepee

Major Life Decisions
Only Kamiki can commit Delia to Lifemating, Skinwalkers, or other major life-altering events

Breeding Rights
1st Breeding: hyperbiblious has full rights to Delia's first breeding. hyperbiblious will pick her partner, and does not need Kamiki's permission to enter Delia into breeding raffles. Kamiki will not receive a basket from this breeding.

2nd & 3rd Breedings: Kamiki has full rights

Termination of Co-Ownership Agreement
Kamiki can terminate the co-ownership of Delia at any time, for any reason.
hyperbiblious cannot transfer her ownership of Delia, nor can she remove Kamiki as a co-owner for any reason.

I agree to the above terms, but not without s'more squeeing and fangirling!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 pm
I, Insane Butterfly am giving full ownership of Odele over to Lord_pippa_ari for her to enjoy and do with what she pleases! =D  

Insane Butterfly

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm
Insane Butterfly
I, Insane Butterfly am giving full ownership of Odele over to Lord_pippa_ari for her to enjoy and do with what she pleases! =D

I accept this. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 pm

User Image

Co-Ownership agreement for above basket between Kita and Moxxiie

Moxxiie:

Retains full RP/Breeding/Sig rights to said basket until she can obtain a breeding slot and one basket of her own from said breeding. Stats will remain in Kita's Teepee.

After this breeding has taken place, and Moxxiie is the sole owner of her own basket from this breeding, the co-ownership will be voided and all rights will be transferred back to Kita.

Kita:

Retains all full rights as well, and can break this agreement at any time.

Ktns

Lunatic

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:00 am
Ktns

User Image

Co-Ownership agreement for above basket between Kita and Moxxiie

Moxxiie:

Retains full RP/Breeding/Sig rights to said basket until she can obtain a breeding slot and one basket of her own from said breeding. Stats will remain in Kita's Teepee.

After this breeding has taken place, and Moxxiie is the sole owner of her own basket from this breeding, the co-ownership will be voided and all rights will be transferred back to Kita.

Kita:

Retains all full rights as well, and can break this agreement at any time.

Accepted.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

I, Mahogany Sunset, am giving full ownership of Cecilia (above) to sailor star rainbow. I retain no rights; she now fully belongs to sailor.

Take good care of her! <3

sailor star rainbow

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Mahogany Sunset
User Image

I, Mahogany Sunset, am giving full ownership of Cecilia (above) to sailor star rainbow. I retain no rights; she now fully belongs to sailor.

Take good care of her! <3

sailor star rainbow

I agree and promise to take good care of her  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning October with sailor star rainbow

User Image

RP Rights: sailor star rainbow will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: sailor star rainbow will have rights to October's first breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to October's second breeding. Co-owners will have to discuss third breeding when the time comes.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display October

Life Choices: sailor star rainbow will keep October with her lifemate, Oberon. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before October joins a herd.

If for any reason sailor star rainbow disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning October with sailor star rainbow

User Image

RP Rights: sailor star rainbow will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: sailor star rainbow will have rights to October's first breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to October's second breeding. Co-owners will have to discuss third breeding when the time comes.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display October

Life Choices: sailor star rainbow will keep October with her lifemate, Oberon. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before October joins a herd.

If for any reason sailor star rainbow disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree I promise to rp October and make sure she is happy  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:38 pm
Co-ownership agreement for Lanying between AlexiaSilver and -[The Spoof]-.

Equal rights yo.

Breedings will be talked about between the two of us, if we ever choose to split them up.
Agreed?

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm
AlexiaSilver
Co-ownership agreement for Lanying between AlexiaSilver and -[The Spoof]-.

Equal rights yo.

Breedings will be talked about between the two of us, if we ever choose to split them up.
Agreed?

Aaagreed. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:20 pm
Sig/Display Rights
Moxxiie and Natelie can both put Emerson in their sig/family images

RP Rights
Both parties have RP rights

Stats and Teepee Rights
Moxxiie will keep stats in her teepee, as Natelie does not have one.

Major Life Decisions
Shall be discussed between the two owners before a decision is made.

Breeding Rights

1st Breeding: Natelie has first breeding and may pick his partner without seeking Moxxiie's persmission. If she wants to lifemate, this will need to be discussed.
Moxxiie will not receive a basket from this breeding.

2nd Breeding: Moxxiie has full rights (same as Natelie's above)
Natelie will not receive a basket from this breeding.

3rd Breeding: Moxxiie and Natelie will decide upon a mate together, and if they wish to lifemate. Both have basket rights to this breeding. If there are only two, then they will co-own a basket. In the case of a third basket, possible owners would be discussed at that time.

Either party can terminate co-ownership at any time, but may not transfer ownership to another party while in the co-ownership.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm
Moxxiie
Sig/Display Rights
Moxxiie and Natelie can both put Emerson in their sig/family images

RP Rights
Both parties have RP rights

Stats and Teepee Rights
Moxxiie will keep stats in her teepee, as Natelie does not have one.

Major Life Decisions
Shall be discussed between the two owners before a decision is made.

Breeding Rights

1st Breeding: Natelie has first breeding and may pick his partner without seeking Moxxiie's persmission. If she wants to lifemate, this will need to be discussed.
Moxxiie will not receive a basket from this breeding.

2nd Breeding: Moxxiie has full rights (same as Natelie's above)
Natelie will not receive a basket from this breeding.

3rd Breeding: Moxxiie and Natelie will decide upon a mate together, and if they wish to lifemate. Both have basket rights to this breeding. If there are only two, then they will co-own a basket. In the case of a third basket, possible owners would be discussed at that time.

Either party can terminate co-ownership at any time, but may not transfer ownership to another party while in the co-ownership.

Agreed ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm
Kaitaia
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.
;; I agreeeee.

Changing a couple things due to the way the shop treats this stuff that I misunderstood a bit a the time of the original agreement. (My fault, yeah yeah. =p )

In the case of a two basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should co-own one basket.

In the case of a three basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should both receive our own baskets assuming that the third party agrees.
xD Still agreed.

=D* And despite what I thought would happen, I'm back.

Sooo... I'm breaking off co-ownership for Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, and Cole.

Duer, whom Kait had started RPing, will retain the same joint ownership and rights.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:36 pm
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.
;; I agreeeee.

Changing a couple things due to the way the shop treats this stuff that I misunderstood a bit a the time of the original agreement. (My fault, yeah yeah. =p )

In the case of a two basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should co-own one basket.

In the case of a three basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should both receive our own baskets assuming that the third party agrees.
xD Still agreed.

=D* And despite what I thought would happen, I'm back.

Sooo... I'm breaking off co-ownership for Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, and Cole.

Duer, whom Kait had started RPing, will retain the same joint ownership and rights.
Agreed~  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games