Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:50 pm
Nayci
Shi Berry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Uncert]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Basket] [Foal] [Uncert] [Wingless]

I, Nayci, herby grant co-ownership of Mataius and Shemihazah to Shi Berry

Teepee:
Both have rights to display Mataius and Shemihazah along with their stats in their teepees.

Breeding:
Will be discussed between the both parties for both Mataius and Shemihazah. Decisions on baskets would be determined at that time.

Roleplay:
Both have the right to RP Mataius and Shemihazah.

Life Altering/Major Decisions
All major questions, concerns, and decisions must be discussed with Nayci prior to happening. This includes lifemating, etc. Also, Mataius and Shemihazah may not be killed off for any reason without the consent of Nayci first. Anything else will be discussed between the two parties. (I don't see this ever being an issue. lol)

Dissolving Co-ownership:
Nayci has the right to dissolve or ammend this co-ownership immediately for any reason or if Shi Berry leaves gaia.

Agreed. Thank you so much. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:23 pm
Lita Rutherford
sage_the_vampirc_angel
I, sage_the_vampirc_angel, am co-owning Vulfgang Halstuch With Lita Rutherford

Sage's Rights:
-Sig Rights
-Reclaiming rights ( if lita is gone more than for 6 months, sage gets full ownership back

Lita's Rights:
-Teepee Rights
-Sig rights
-Full Rp rights

Breeding rights: Seeing as he will most likely mated to one of Sage's or Lita's Soq. Rights to all baskets will go to Lita. In the case that he does not end up with a partner from either Lita or Sage breeding rights will be re discussed and co-owning will be updated.

agreed!
Reclaiming this boy fully mine as Lita has been gone from Gaia for more than 6months  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:17 am
Manda
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Alicetine with Manda.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Alicetine in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Manda has the right to roleplay/plot Alicetine, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Alicetine over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Alicetine, coming to agreements.
5. Should Manda vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Alicetine coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
7. Both owners can enter Alicetine into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
9. She can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to her, but discussed between both owners.

Manda

I agreeee ~

Sadly having to break this, since Manda isn't in soquili anymore TT  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:00 pm
Manda has passed ownership of Mohkave and Araphel to me via discord

Phail Ninja

Not sure if I should quote you or not sweatdrop  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:27 pm
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix for Caym Quinn Dupre.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• Rp rights.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost.

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Niyaru Delacroix has informed Candle Wick Ghost of a temporary hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on aim. In that time Candle Wick Ghost must wait two weeks after contacting Niyaru Delacroix via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Caym Quinn Dupre if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Caym Quinn Dupre, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with Niyaru Delacroix before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.

Niyaru Delacroix

• Sig rights

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix & Candle Wick Ghost..

• In the instance that Caym Quinn Dupre wins a breeding, and Candle Wick Ghost has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, then Niyaru Delacroix must quote, pm, email and get in touch with Candle Wick Ghost on aim. In that time Niyaru Delacroix must wait two weeks after contacting Candle Wick Ghost via each of these for a reply before choosing a basket for Candle Wick Ghost.

• Niyaru Delacroix has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

• Niyaru Delacroix has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

Niyaru Delacroix
breaking this  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 pm
Manda & Whoan have granted me the following Soquili & Familiars over discord!
All appropriate screenshots were already sent to Phail
If I need to also post them here please let me know.

Phail Ninja

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Transferring ownership of this pony to xXxPandamoniumxXx

xXxPandamoniumxXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 pm
Leez0rz

Transferring ownership of this pony to xXxPandamoniumxXx

xXxPandamoniumxXx

I accept!
Thank you so much <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:56 pm
I, Kesmi, am breaking this age old Co-Ownership and taking back full ownership of Eton.

ArashiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:48 am
LadyPipen
Niyaru Delacroix
I am giving LadyPipen, Co-ownership rights to Kismet in a temporary co-ownership so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of

-- Once LadyPipen's breeding is complete, either LadyPipen or myself will break the agreement and return full ownership to Niyaru Delacroix.

LadyPipen
- Gets FULL CONTROL over 1 breeding and does not require my approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should LadyPipen break the agreement, full ownership returns to Niyaru Delacroix.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions

Niyaru Delacroix
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-I have the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions.
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when LadyPipen isn't already entered.

LadyPipen

I accept this, too!
canceling this due to LM  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 am
Co-ownership of Jewel and Jade for Moxxiie and Niyaru Delacroix
Each owner can RP either or both of the sisters depending on the circumstance, and thus can develop separate personalities for them. Both owners have permission for RP and Plots so long as any lifemating is discussed beforehand.
Both owners have permission to seek partners for each sister.
(Each head can have their own partner.) Any poly relationships will be discussed beforehand.
Both owners have blanket permissions for entering breedings and mocks but any resulting baskets are at the discretion of the owner who was entering and co-owning is not required for any resulting children.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 am
DeeJaye
Niyaru Delacroix
I, Niyaru Delacroix give DeeJaye co-ownership rights to Zarina.

User Image

Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye both have::
- Sig Rights
- RP rights
- Teepee Rights

Niyaru Delacroix::
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding and Niyaru Delacroix has informed DeeJaye of a temporary hiatus, DeeJaye must quote, pm, e-mail and try to get in touch with Niyaru Delacroix on discord. In that time, DeeJaye must wait a total of two weeks via each for a reply before choosing a basket for Niyaru Delacroix.
- Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye have rights to make final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions, RP partners, breedings and breeding partners.
- Niyaru Delacroix has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Zarina if Niyaru Delacroix feels that the co-ownership isn’t working.
- When making any decisions for Zarina be it RP, plots, or breedings; Niyaru Delacroix and DeeJaye have to discuss the decisions before any action to finalize the decision is taken.
- Niyaru Delacroix has to check in with DeeJaye at least once every three months to show that Niyaru Delacroix is still active.

DeeJaye::
- DeeJaye has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every three months to show that DeeJaye is still active.
- If DeeJaye take a hiatus, DeeJaye must inform Niyaru Delacroix of the temporary inactivity.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both DeeJaye and Niyaru Delacroix.
- In the instance that Zarina wins a breeding and DeeJaye has informed Niyaru Delacroix of a temporary hiatus, Niyaru Delacroix must quote, PM, E-mail, and get in touch with DeeJaye on discord. In that time, Niyaru Delacroix must wait a total of two weeks via each for a reply before choosing a basket for DeeJaye.
- DeeJaye has to check in with Niyaru Delacroix at least once every three months to show that DeeJaye is still active.
agreed !! ty /)w(
void ing this  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:14 am
Moxxiie
Co-ownership of Jewel and Jade for Moxxiie and Niyaru Delacroix
Each owner can RP either or both of the sisters depending on the circumstance, and thus can develop separate personalities for them. Both owners have permission for RP and Plots so long as any lifemating is discussed beforehand.
Both owners have permission to seek partners for each sister.
(Each head can have their own partner.) Any poly relationships will be discussed beforehand.
Both owners have blanket permissions for entering breedings and mocks but any resulting baskets are at the discretion of the owner who was entering and co-owning is not required for any resulting children.
I agree <3 thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:50 pm
Manda has given ownership rights to me over discord for the following pets.
User Image
User Image
transfer
transfer - ignore Sorai for now, working the kinks out with that one.

Whoan has given ownership rights to me over discord for the following pets.
User Image

transfer
transfer
transfer

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:58 pm
Original Agreement
sunchaser9000 has not been active in over 7 months. I am voiding the above agreement and taking full rights of Caryiln Naia back.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games