Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:47 pm
Mia Lovasz
I, Mia Lovasz, do hereby relinquish all rights and ownership of Cujo to Kiara Lime.
Should she vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to me. (This stipulation was at her request heart ) He will remain lifemated to Zarielle, who is owned by me, unless we decide otherwise in the future heart

User Image

Kiara Lime

Returning full ownership to Mia  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 pm
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Mason with Mia Lovasz.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert

1. Both owners have the right to display Mason in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Mia has the right to roleplay/plot Mason, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Mason over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Mason, coming to agreements.
5. Should Mia vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Mason coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
6. If there's a life mate interested, all parties must come to an agreement.
7. Both owners can enter Mason into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for him.
9. He can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to him, but discussed between both owners.

Mia Lovasz

breaking Co-ownership and Mason will be coming back to me completely.  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:02 pm
Mia Lovasz
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Venice with Mia Lovasz.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Venice Foal Tagged
Venice Foal Untagged
Venice Basket Tagged
Venice Basket Untagged

1. Both owners have the right to display Venice in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Mia has the right to roleplay/plot Venice, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Venice over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Venice, coming to agreements.
5. Should Mia vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Venice coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
7. Both owners can enter Venice into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for him.
9. She can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to his, but discussed between both owners.

Mia Lovasz

Agreed 💕

breaking Co-ownership and Venice will be coming back to me completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:03 pm
Mia Lovasz
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Flynn with Mia Lovasz.

Flynn Basket Untagged
Flynn Basket Tagged
Flynn Colt Untagged
Flynn Colt Tagged
Flynn Stallion Untagged

1. Both owners have the right to display Flynn in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Mia has the right to roleplay/plot Flynn, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Flynn over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Flynn, coming to agreements.
5. Should Mia vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Flynn coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
7. Both owners can enter Flynn into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
9. He can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to him, but discussed between both owners.

Mia Lovasz

Agreed 💕

breaking Co-ownership and Flynn will be coming back to me completely.  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 pm
Mia Lovasz
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, agree to share ownership of Artemis with Mia Lovasz.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Artemis in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. Mia has the right to roleplay/plot Artemis, keeping Kiara updated when the chance is there, on any of it, since she loves hearing stories and plot.
4. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Artemis over the course of his breedings. If it's a breeding not related to the other co-owner, it'll be discussed between each other and the owner of the soquili breeding with Artemis, coming to agreements.
5. Should Mia vanish from or leave Gaia, ownership will transfer back to Kiara Lime. Plus both owners may break co-ownership at anytime, which will result in Artemis coming back to Kiara Lime as full owner.
7. Both owners can enter Artemis into wishing star, mixers, and Misc.
8. Both owners can also find/make relatives, siblings, friends, familiars for her.
9. She can have items added and mane/ body position changes etc added to her, but discussed between both owners.

Mia Lovasz

Agreed 🥰

breaking Co-ownership and Artemis will be coming back to me completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:10 pm
I, Kiara Lime, am giving full ownership of Mason to Whoan.
No strings attached, enjoy your new baby.

Uncert

Whoan

Kiara Lime

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:21 pm
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime, am giving full ownership of Mason to Whoan.
No strings attached, enjoy your new baby.

Uncert

Whoan
Thank you so much I will treasure him. ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am
odet amo
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Odet Amo, Co-ownership rights to Rainshadow in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Odet's breeding is complete, either Odet or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Odet
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Odet break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when Odet isn't already entered.

Agreed

*Bows down to the almighty Mindsend*

Breeding baby gotten, this co-ownership is now broken and Rainshadow returns to being fully owned by Mindsend!  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:32 pm
Temporary Co-ownership Agreement for Mirza

Kivras
  • Kivras will obtain one of Mirza's offspring.
  • This will either be the 3rd offspring of a breeding (if a single breeding produces 3 offspring), or Shi Berry will surrender her offspring after obtaining one for herself (this will require two breedings that produce 2 offspring).
  • Signature rights as desired.

Shi Berry
  • Retains all other rights (RP, lifemating, stats, et cetera), and signature rights as well.
  • Ownership of will return to Shi Berry once Kivras has obtained a single offspring of Mirza.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:34 pm
Shi Berry
Temporary Co-ownership Agreement for Mirza

Kivras
  • Kivras will obtain one of Mirza's offspring.
  • This will either be the 3rd offspring of a breeding (if a single breeding produces 3 offspring), or Shi Berry will surrender her offspring after obtaining one for herself (this will require two breedings that produce 2 offspring).
  • Signature rights as desired.

Shi Berry
  • Retains all other rights (RP, lifemating, stats, et cetera), and signature rights as well.
  • Ownership of will return to Shi Berry once Kivras has obtained a single offspring of Mirza.
Agreed, thank u. emotion_rainbow heart  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:17 pm
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ am transferring ownership of Celsius to Saint Vis.

Saint Vis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:52 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~
I, ~Latonia de la Courtel~ am transferring ownership of Celsius to Saint Vis.

Saint Vis

Agreeing! Thanks ;u ;  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:49 pm
crying I am breaking the co-owner agreement between Buffy and myself over Runa due to Buffy not being active for two years now. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm
ProphetOfProfit
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Co-Ownership Agreement

Between XxXPandamoniumXxX and ProphetOfProfit for Virus

User Image

RP Rights
Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats can be held in both teepees.
Virus can be displayed in Prophet's teepee.

Breeding Rights
ProphetOfProfit will have full control of one breeding of their choice.
Any lifemating offers must be discussed between I, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and ProphetOfProfit.
I retain full rights of all other breedings.

Others
Both have sig rights.
Any life changing events must be discussed with me, XxXPandamoniumXxX.
No familiar can be attached to him without my, XxXPandamoniumXxX, knowing of it.
If for any reason ProphetOfProfit were to disappear with no notice for at least 6 months then full ownership reverts back to me.
Only I, XxXPandamoniumXxX, have the right to change whatever I need to in the agreement.

ProphetOfProfit

Sorry to the three of you for it taking so long. v-v
So I am being pretty lenient with the agreements and once you accept this can you please PM me?
I want to go over some things just be ready for responses that could take awhile.

Agreed!💗💗💗💗

Breaking this co-own and Virus will return to me completely

Alanna the Pirate Queen
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Co-Ownership Agreement

Between XxXPandamoniumXxX and Alanna the Pirate Queen for Hex

User Image

RP Rights
Hex can be displayed in Alanna's teepee.

Breeding Rights
Alanna will have full control of one breeding of their choice.
Any lifemating offers must be discussed between I, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and Alanna the Pirate Queen.

Others
Both have sig rights.
No familiar can be attached to her without my, XxXPandamoniumXxX, knowing of it.
If for any reason Alanna the Pirate Queen were to disappear with no notice for at least 6 months then full ownership reverts back to me.
Only I, XxXPandamoniumXxX, have the right to change whatever I need to in the agreement.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Agreed! smile

Breaking this co-own and Hex will return to me completely

Zempre
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Co-Ownership Agreement

Between XxXPandamoniumXxX and Zempre for Raspberry Puff

User Image

RP Rights
Hex can be displayed in Zempre's teepee.

Breeding Rights
Zempre will have full control of one breeding of their choice.
Any lifemating offers must be discussed between I, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and Zempre.

Others
Both have sig rights.
No familiar can be attached to him without my, XxXPandamoniumXxX, knowing of it.
If for any reason Zempre were to disappear with no notice for at least 6 months then full ownership reverts back to me.

Zempre

I agree smile Thank you!

Breaking this co-own - Owners last post was in 2017.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games